• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:: The Global Pokedex Plus Fanclub ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
The Global Pokedex Plus Fanclub

For all fans of the amazing Pokemon raising website GPX+! GPX is a website found here that is all about getting Pokemon eggs and filling up your Pokedex! To make your Pokemon grow, they need to be fed (eggs need to be held), and you also can feed hundreds of other users' Pokemon as well! For more information or any questions, please PM me.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Rules

1. Follow all of the Pokecommunity and Pokemon Groups Rules
2. Please do not spam, troll, or harass!
3. Stay Active!

4. DO NOT post ANY exploration OR egg guides. PC could get in trouble!
5. DO NOT beg for clicks. Just talk about experiences and stay on topic!
6. Have a great time!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sign-up Form
Username: Tails05
Link to GPX+ Profile [so we can add you to our pal pads!]: http://gpxplus.net/user/Tails05
Your Partner [any Pokemon you have on GPX+]:
Current Topic Answer:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Members (5)
Tails05 -
492-sky.png

AlexOzzyCake -
143.png

Star_light -
468.png

Keruso -
78.gif

Astinus -
34.gif

Advertisements

Maybe some nice person will make us some! :P

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Contests!

None right now - coming soon!

Stuff going on in GPX+
Scavenger Hunt this month!
New site Beta testing - do YOU have the Mysterious Letter?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Current Topic:
What do you think should be changed or added to GPX+? (especially with the new site coming out!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'd like to join! :D

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Link to GPX+ Profile [so we can add you to our pal pads!]: http://gpxplus.net/user/AlexOzzyCake
Current Topic Answer: Getting a shiny Sandshrew! I was utterly delighted <3

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Yay, a GPX+ club :D

Username: Star_light
Link to GPX+ Profile [so we can add you to our pal pads!]: http://gpxplus.net/user/Mystic+milotic
Current Topic Answer: Hatching a shiny Kyogre... What? Don't believe me? Check out my shinies box :D

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
I'd like to join! :D

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Link to GPX+ Profile [so we can add you to our pal pads!]: http://gpxplus.net/user/AlexOzzyCake
Current Topic Answer: Getting a shiny Sandshrew! I was utterly delighted <3

Awesome! You're so obsessed with Sandshrew :P

Yay, a GPX+ club :D

Username: Star_light
Link to GPX+ Profile [so we can add you to our pal pads!]: http://gpxplus.net/user/Mystic+milotic
Current Topic Answer: Hatching a shiny Kyogre... What? Don't believe me? Check out my shinies box :D

Woah, a shiny Kyogre? Impressive! I like your partner's nickname too haha. n_n

To answer the topic, my best moment was when I found and recieved a shiny Kingdra from the shelter! :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Username: Keruso

Link to GPX+ Profile [so we can add you to our pal pads!]: http://gpxplus.net/user/Keruso

Your Partner [any Pokemon you have on GPX+]: meh, why not?

Current Topic answer: hmm....... how about when i hatched the SWSH Solosis after 458 eggs, then grabbing random eggs and out pops a shiny Poochyena in the next batch?

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Username: Keruso

Link to GPX+ Profile [so we can add you to our pal pads!]: http://gpxplus.net/user/Keruso

Your Partner [any Pokemon you have on GPX+]: meh, why not?

Current Topic answer: hmm....... how about when i hatched the SWSH Solosis after 458 eggs, then grabbing random eggs and out pops a shiny Poochyena in the next batch?

Welcome Keruso! Good job with the Solosis + Poochyena combo! :D

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I was just thinking about this club today, and thought about remaking it. Glad to see you got to it first, Tails!

Username: Astinus

Link to GPX+ Profile [so we can add you to our pal pads!]: http://gpxplus.net/user/Astinus

Your Partner [any Pokemon you have on GPX+]: (Nimh of course!)

Current Topic answer: I guess what I can be happy about is getting the Mysterious Letter. I haven't used the new site much due to a lack of time for clicking. I have heard that it's faster for clicking purposes.

Other than that, I guess that would have to be hatching my shiny Zangoose after nearly 800 eggs. I thought that hunt would go on forever.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Current Topic answer: I guess what I can be happy about is getting the Mysterious Letter. I haven't used the new site much due to a lack of time for clicking. I have heard that it's faster for clicking purposes.

Other than that, I guess that would have to be hatching my shiny Zangoose after nearly 800 eggs. I thought that hunt would go on forever.

yes, yes it is. reset just happened, and ive already done 1200 clicks as of this post. i was even able to get Expert and Master Clicker with the new site. Two achievements id NEVER thought i would get

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
I was just thinking about this club today, and thought about remaking it. Glad to see you got to it first, Tails!

Username: Astinus

Link to GPX+ Profile [so we can add you to our pal pads!]: http://gpxplus.net/user/Astinus

Your Partner [any Pokemon you have on GPX+]: (Nimh of course!)

Hey Astinus! Yeah, I wanted a club andI'm really obsessed with GPX+, so I decided to get the GPX+ club haha. I would have liked to see what you would have done to it. ;D

And wow, that's a crazy log hunt. :O

yes, yes it is. reset just happened, and ive already done 1200 clicks as of this post. i was even able to get Expert and Master Clicker with the new site. Two achievements id NEVER thought i would get

I didn't get the Mysterious Letter, but I heard that it has the Berry Feeder from Mobile. I LOVE the Berry Feeder, it's so much more efficient. I'm super excited for the release. :3

New Topic!
What do you think should be changed or added to GPX+? (especially with the new site coming out!)

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
I know I've been lazy, but I don't want this club to die!

To answer my own topic above...

As I said, I'm super excited about the berry feeder! n_n

I would also like more contests (such as the dress up or the raffle) other than the shiny hunt and scavenger hunt. Those are sooo fun, but they're rare. Although I can understand why we haven't had any recently, the admins are likely working very hard on the new site.

Let's be active! Post!

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
technically, you just double posted

anyway, scavenger hunting the days away and shiny hunting. in fact, i just hatched a shiny bidoof in three eggs that i bred from the 24 i got from a Bidofo and a Zergoose

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
technically, you just double posted
He's okay, though. Pokemon Clubs allow club owners to double-post if the club has been inactive for over a week.

As for what I've been busy doing on GPX...nothing. I don't have the time right now to click there. I'm waiting for the new site to go live before I get really active. Depending on what explorations there will be for May, I might head back to the site to complete those.

So yes, I'm also looking forward to the Berry Feeder! It is so much faster to click users that way, and I can keep other tabs open in the browser as I click.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
awwwright, I don't own this club anymore so I don't have to feel guilty when I let it die. XD;

Username: Cherrim
Link to GPX+ Profile:
Your Partner:
Spoiler:

Aaaand the current topic:

What do you think should be changed or added to GPX+?

I would love for them to bring back the ability to do exploration tasks before you get to them. I HATE that change and I very nearly quit the site because of the way the admins handled it. I'm still not pleased with it. <_<; I've stopped doing explorations because of it, pretty much. I'm still mad about it.

I haven't really looked at the new site much. First time I checked it, when it become available for people with that item, I wasn't overly impressed because nothing was working. I do like the improved shelter now that they fixed the scrolling issue but I don't remember anything else about the site. It didn't look overly impressive or amazing when I saw it though. I don't feel like there was a whole lot design or code-wise to really improve on this time around, whereas last time they redesigned everything (three years ago?) it was definitely needed. :P

Anyone else doing the shiny hunt this month? Which hunt are you doing? I picked Trapinch since I already have a shiny Luxray and Lapras takes too long to hatch. I haven't been on a whole lot so I wanted a 5120-step egg. I've only hatched 55 because I keep forgetting about the site and when I do remember, there are never any Trapinch in the shelter and I keep grabbing other eggs in my impatience. x_X; Luckily there's still 10 days left in the month, though, so hopefully next weekend when the multipliers are on I'll finally have computer time. (Was away from my computer pretty much all of last weekend and this weekend, ack.) I haven't had a whole lot of luck with shinies in the last year, but maybe a good day of clicking will get me my Trapinch before the hunt's up.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I was going to respond to your post like normal, and then I clicked your spoiler. So many Cherrims!

I would love for them to bring back the ability to do exploration tasks before you get to them. I HATE that change and I very nearly quit the site because of the way the admins handled it. I'm still not pleased with it. <_<; I've stopped doing explorations because of it, pretty much. I'm still mad about it.
This. I absolutely hated that change. It's taking me a long time to do explorations now (or I just don't do them) because of this change. I don't have much time to work on explorations like I used to, and being able to work on tasks ahead of time was a giant help to me finishing them. Now it's just so difficult to fit in the time to do so much clicking. Not only are there now the clicking tasks (which I can still get done quickly) but now there's more clicking to be done in order to raise Pokemon for leveling tasks. Or to try and get enough people to do the feeding tasks.

I'm hoping that with my rearranged work schedule I can finally get the Mew exploration done this month. Fortunately, I only needed to do one of the explorations this month.

And because of my lack of time, I didn't sign up for the May Shiny Hunt. I didn't finish the last one in time, and I'd like to get my current shiny hunts done before starting new ones.

Cherrim

Years
I got into long-winded passive-aggressive arguments with the admins over the exploration change... including on their facebook page which they insisted on pushing so hard around the same time they closed all the threads on explorations so people couldn't argue back. I'm okay with decisions being made behind closed doors but if PC ever did anything controversial like that, you know all the staff would be out there explaining why and we'd have damn good reasons for it. Not "we want people to do explorations ~the way they were intended~ :) :) :)". Ugh. I was SO close to quitting the site entirely when I finally got Big Bidoof or whatever to give me a response that was acceptable enough to keep me there. (Although a week later he replied to someone else about something entirely different saying "don't let anyone tell you how to play the game, just play how you want, yep yep" and I kind of raged again because HYPOCRITE. <_<)

I mean, maybe it's not such a big deal but there is NO way I'm ever going to manage Burning Desire again and it's an achievement exploration. :/ Luckily I've always been religious about getting new special explorations out of the way and now that they're usually recycling them, I don't need to do them, but I still hate this. There is literally no benefit to the change. Even having the one extra slot in the party isn't worth it. ~_~ I hate how long explorations take me now so I just don't do them.

Also makes me wonder why they're so annoyed about people sharing exploration tasks even now. 9_9 Does it matter? It's not like we can prepare for them ahead of time anyway.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Their reason that "explorations were always meant to be done that way!" bothered me too. I could understand if the site was new, but it's been that way for years. They suddenly changed it with no real reasoning. I'm still not even sure why. All it's done is made it even more difficult for people to get anything done over there unless they have a lot of free time. Members were complaining about how they miss out on things by not being active, and this makes it even worse.

Yeah, I don't get why we can't share exploration tasks now. It shouldn't matter because it doesn't mean anything. All it would do would tell people the level of difficulty for an exploration so they can tell what they're getting into.

Cherrim

Years
The only explanation I could really get out of anyone is that when people are rushing ahead to do the exploration tasks, they have an "unfair advantage"? Like, I think one of the examples they gave was for tasks where you have to find a certain Pokemon in the shelter. People who know about the tasks beforehand will know to go find two Houndour from the beginning so they'll hoard all the Houndour early on. But that makes no sense. People are going to take all the Houndour anyway. At least people who take them early might release them by the time people doing it the "normal" way get to that task. Otherwise, maybe they'll breed them in preparation for it so that by the time they get to that task, they've saturated the shelter with Houndour eggs. If anything having people doing tasks early is just better for everyone.

~_~ But it was more the way they handled the situation than the situation itself that bugged me so much. Sooo unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back