• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I would've too, if only Nintendo stopped having such a monopoly over their awesome franchises!

Aside from pokémon games, I'm almost completely a PC gamer. Consoles can be pretty eww. Let the flame war begin!

Gabri

m8
Years
I was always more of a PCgamer. But I'm not one of these that plays almost every game in existence. I play a couple here and there and it's enough to keep me busy.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I was gonna get a 3DS for Mega Man Legends 3, but well, we see where that went. :\ Not that I'm a big fan of MML, but it was mostly out of support.

If we get Game Freak's Rhythm Knight game overseas, it'll be a game to keep in mind if I do get a 3DS, but it won't be the reason. It's usually another entry in the Kirby series that does that. Or another Rhythm Heaven. Or a really good Wario Ware. Man, I loved the DIY game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/nintendo person over here haha.

Only things that haven't really broken on me. Though our Wii has frozen two days in a row while my sister and I were playing LEGO Lord of the Rings (no judging) so sob.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

I've always been a Nintendo fanboy myself. Mostly play my DS.
I have an Xbox360 but only my brothers touch. Though it' broken right now so no one's touching till it's replaced. :(

But I love Nintendo games/systems alot better than Playstation or Xbox.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Never played Nintendo games for quite some time, the last one being Pokemon White of course.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Speaking of sigs, I am trying to make my own one, based on my lovely avatar of course, just have no idea on how to put the fancy words inside the picture cos I want to quote this character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back