• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Too specific! I want the moderators to assign people someone from PC at random and they have to pair up for the day and act all cutesy. I demand it.

Edit: Call me Dipu

And I never did see Doctor Who, although it's been recommended to me.

And the Luvdisc idea isn't so bad!

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Too specific! I want the moderators to assign people someone from PC at random and they have to pair up for the day and act all cutesy. I demand it.

that'd be cute! Pokecommunity speed dating to search for pairs :33

also public transport for me is generally ok.. but the trains can be a real ache! They are late 40% of the time, causing you to miss your connections!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Grand idea you've got there! You. Me. Let's go. Now.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Toujie, what is that thing in the gif exactly? Meant to ask before but forgot.

If you're a freshman in high school... don't worry about college right now. Worry about surviving high school. o_o
That's a Dalek. It wants answer, or you will be exterminated.

Wow I'm super late to the answer. Public transportation? Yeah I love it, but not so much. Damn buses are too crowded, and the Metro is taking decades to build, thanks to the marvels of skimming public funds!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Grand idea you've got there! You. Me. Let's go. Now.

Razor, I might play baseball often, but I don't go straight for home. And neither should you.

Lets get to first base first, bb.

And, bb. Pitch the idea to the higher ups so we can make this civil union official, k doll?

Last edited:

Nihilego

Years
Live, I might play baseball often, but I don't go straight for home. And neither should you.

Lets get to first base first, bb.

And, and bb. Pitch the idea to the higher ups so we can make this civil union official, k doll?

@_________@

Never mind I don't like you any more.

Nihilego

Years
Kura you say it as if being rejected by me is terrible because I have no standards or something. ):

edit:
Bloodex said:
PLEASE BE MY VALENTINE.

no.

Honest

Hi!
Years
>:3!!! Muahahahaha!!! Why not date a stud like Dipu, though!?

See? Kura's got taste. Come on Razor, bb. I'll make you feel loved on Valentine's Day.

As for irl, I dunno if I'll ask anyone. I'm still getting back from what happened to the last girl I asked. And that's only 1 out of 2, for the record, I don't do it often. Razor's just a hottie, so I'm justified in being infatuated with him. DONT JUDGE ME

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Don't understand why the need to rush to find someone for the day like it's a deadline. Just go to any gym or social event on Vday and the people there would be single, too! That's when you make your move!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't even think Tom and I are doing anything for it.

Also we passed this conversation but I have a stuffed Dalek. It's the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back