• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Question Thread: Multi Member Questions Open!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
ASK ME ANYTHING: QUESTIONS

RULES UPDATED! ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU'D LIKE!!!!

Ever wanted to know more about your fellow users at the Pokecommunity? Well here's your perfect way to do just that!

HOW IT WORKS!
This is the question section of Pokecommunity's Ask Me Anything Threads.
You can find the answers in this thread, instead, so don't post answers here or they'll get lost or deleted!
It's simple! Just think of a question you would like to ask people in the community, and post it here!
Every few days, the answer thread's first post will be updated with the questions asked in this thread, and you can answer them there. (You can check when it was updated in the thread title.)
Ask anything from "what's your favourite Pokemon" to "what's your shoe size", but remember to follow the rules!

RULES!
Before you post away, there are some things to keep in mind:
  • You can ask ANY AMOUNT of member specific questions AND general questions too! For example, you can ask one question to Kura (ME! :3), another TWO questions to Captain Fabio, another to Bloodex, (and etc) and also a general question (or three!) per week.
  • Example of this:
    Spoiler:
  • Post a new post (instead of editing an old post) to make sure your new question will get added.
  • Be mindful of what you ask! (Kids are on this forum, too!)
  • All other Pokecommunity Rules apply (like the four word rule, etc.) You can find the rules here.

Remember to have fun!

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
How easy is it for you to talk to someone you don't know?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i have my asking thread in other forums...it's fun till people run out of questions and start repeating themselves!

which member would you like to see a pic of them or meet them irl??

wut?? i like to ask interesting questions u.u

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
To Slenderman: How do you keep tabs on the clients on your Pokémon Trading Thread with VMs in your profile disabled without having to clutter up your thread?

Yeah, I'm asking this again, as I've yet to receive an answer to it...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
@Slenderman: I've been wondering why you don't accept friend requests and have disabled your VMs and PMs for quite some time; why is that the case?

To all other members: What was your reaction to the Fairy type being revealed?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
New Week of Questions, you guys!

Razor Leaf: What would you say was the hardest part of Uni this past year?
Bloodex: What are you looking forward to the most about University/College?

General Question: What school year are you in?

(;3 I am on a Uni trend)

Back