• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
Hiyaz! I am an official ninja (dubbed by myself, which everything usually is)

This isn't a naruto fanclub or TMNT, so if thats what you're looking for then this isn't the place for you.

join_teh_ninja_club.png
Made by Myra (i think >.<)
ninjaclub1.jpg
Made by §ώαmραrt

OWNER: Yzi-Sensei (Wind)
CO-OWNER #1: Myra Uchiha (Wind)
CO-OWNER #2: MrCheeseyPuff (Electricity)

Dubbed ninjas:
Random(Dark)
Jason22 (Water)
Dr.Stiles (Ice)
DarkIllusion (Fire)
~Koneko
Waffle-San
Eos Aduro(Earth)
blitzbear
Tre_Al (Electricity)
Naruto Uchiha Sakura
KageX (Fire)
ぱにぽに
~Hanabi~
Akasuna no Sasori (Dark)
SilverTail
Roy G Biv (Rainbow)
Surfiken
Volcanic (Water)
The Fable (Wind)
gothboyz1992

(NINJAS PWN PIRATES!![and gravity])

Oh yeah, and by the by, if you happen to get a chance, ninja people at your school. Cuz that's what I'm doing. I'm getting myself a ninja army to rise up against those stinking pirates! Pirates may just fall by the time we're through with them!

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
oh em gee! haha yup, you two wanna be co-owner? (too bad you are) XD

I'm still working on a few club things

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Ninja me up Izy! I'm joining!!! Ninjas are so badass they don't even need air to breath.

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
That's a nice banner. I'm not sure if I'll add it to my sig, cuz I love my sig the way it is. but its definatly going on the first post

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
It would be one element. And you'd have to choose for good. (and be able to share if all are used up)

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
Well i guess 2/3 votes means that elements are up. you guess can all choose your before i pick mine. because mine is already wanted by one. adn I'm flexible with it

Back