• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Alluvion

Yourself

Taking a break from PC
Years
Alluvion.png

Language: RMXP
NOT. A. HACK.
Note: If you want to be on the team, and help create this game, please PM me with what you do, and some sample work. We are in dire need of Fakemon artists, people who can edit/create tiles, and trainer artists.​

Introcopy.png

There comes a time, in ones life, when a challenge that requires far more than one is capable of presents itself. Pokemon Alluvion details the story of a land doomed to flood. However, this game is more than that. Pokemon Alluvion shows how you can accomplish more as a team than anybody could by themselves.

Welcome to Auran, a region that holds a curse, and many secrets. As you learn more about Auran, and the secrets it holds, who knows? You may learn something about yourself as well. A story is unfolding an a journey awaits you. This, my dear friends, is Pokemon Alluvion.

plot.png

The basic plot for Pokemon Alluvion goes a new path, as Alluvion is plot-based rather than a generic "get the badges" game. You start out, 13 years old, getting your first Pokemon and Trainer License. Your rival, like in the real Pokemon games, takes a starter Pokemon with the advantage over yours. You battle your rival, and proceed onto Route 1. Before you enter Leven City, you notice a man being attacked by cloaked men and their Pokemon. You rush to help him, and after defeating them (assuming you won, of course ;o), they vanish, and the man explains why he was being attacked.

Professor Thomas, the man whom was being attacked, explains an ancient prophecy foretelling the awakening of a mighty Pokemon, who will flood the land out of rage. Rage from the greediness and hatefulness of humans. A cult known as The Fallen believe in this Pokemon to be a god, who will promote it's followers to high statuses in a new world it will create. Members of The Fallen were trying to get this information from Professor Thomas. Now, in Auran's last stand, you must stop the land from being flooded, eliminate The Fallen, and most importantly, stay alive.

features.png

• All existing Pokemon, plus over 100 new ones
  • Many side quests, including optional Pokemon League challenge
  • New attacks :D
  • Large maps, compared to real Pokemon games
  • Six different characters to choose from
  • New forms of travel!
  • Many hidden areas and secrets
  • Much, much more...

dls.png

Not really a download, but more of a preview. This is a rough sketch of the Pokemon mentioned in the plot.
Click

screenshots.png

Spoiler:

credits.png

First and foremost,
KYLEDOVE
for his AMAZING tileset, Pokemon overworlds, and sprite overworlds. Without him, this game would be less of what it is now.

Nintendo / Gamefreak
for making Pokemon what it is today.

And almost forgot, Poccil, for his epic winrar starter kit. :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
The first two features are default in the starter kit, and in basically all the RMXP games here...

Anyway, the story looks promising (although it reminds me of H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos...), but more importantly, you've got a severe lack of new features. The screenshots don't show anything interesting, and there's nothing to differentiate this game from other games... You haven't even shown any of the new Pokémon.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
To be honest, this game doesn't stand out very far beyond the pokemon game of every kid and his cousin at this early a point. The story could possibly compel potential players enough to bother with it, but the graphics (in terms of palettes and sprites) seem completely uninspiring. Try to add more texture to the roof of the pokemon lab. Also, give small amounts of interest to the map areas instead of the wide open spaces which you have. A little goes a long way to add to a game's impression.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Very cool graphics, it looks like a pretty good game. I might even help out a little, if you want. People say my maps are 'outstanding.' PM me if you want to see some ^_^ good luck on this! Sorry I can't do any of the things you need... But I still might be able to help!

BUT; I must agree with Wichu. This game lacks features.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I pretty like the storyline.
But as Wichu said, yeah, you're lack of feature.
Even the screenshot don't show anything interesting.
Plus, your maps are plain, atleast for me.
But look like the game has potential, so I'll keep an eye on the project.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Hmm I like your graphics, and your game looks interesting

But you have no new or original features, nothing sets it apart from every other fan game.

You say fakemon artist, do you want people to just draw already created fakemon, or do you want someone to design/create fakemon?

Back