• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Why is it in Spanish? No offense, but I don't think many of the Pokecommunity people can READ Spanish...
Like Ruka Prince said, this isn't in Spanish, this is in Italian. Here's my question... What kind of question is that? It's in Italian because Dante isn't fluent in English. And we're all aware that most of PC don't understand the language.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2009
I cant get this patch to work.I still keep getting the white screen.Cant somebody make a pre patched version for download?

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
The hack it's in italian..
and about the bugs of the beta 1..
please..
read the first post.
Thanks

However..
Hello to all..
I'm sorry if for a lot of time there aren't news of Crono but I have been very busy.

In every way thanks to all for your support..

============================================================
p_poppo.gif
UPDARES!!

about the correction of the bugs of the beta 1..
as I had already said.. it has been completed..
but, I'm not satisfied of the beta 1..
then, since I am almost ready to also release the beta 2, I have decided to improve the beta 1 from the point of view of the history..
Who has played to the beta 1 will remember that to the beginning the player is found in a cemetery, where he meets a man dressed of black..

I have decided to move that event..
I won't remove it because it is a very important part of the history..
but it won't be the first script anymore.

In fact I have decided to put a brief history of an event that happens around 15 years before the adventure of the player.

Naturally this will be an important event for the history of the hack..
but you won't understand very of what will happen.. who are the characters are and above all that role they have in the history...
then..
I can say that now mystery becomes even more dense..
These...are the screen about the new script..
67851320.png

and this is the video..

I hope to see a lot of post ^^
thanks and..
soon new UPDATES!!

Zaerr

>(((°> Fishy!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
Wow this is a really fun and nice looking hack. Though i did encounter 1 problem. When i got to Red Ville my Poochyena was at level 9. Then after i talked to Lance and I left Red Ville, my Poochyena somehow went back to level 7. I don't know if this has been mentioned before and if it has, sorry.

Edit: The new script looks really good even though i couldn't understand xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
I hope to see a lot of post ^^
thanks and..
soon new UPDATES!!

Ok... This hack is gettin very good now. I jus hope it is finished soon. And I would like to help correcting the grammatical errors and stuff, jus PM me man (if you like)

MC Blaze

The Breeder
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
Its like awesome, you know? This is a great hack. The story, the sprites, the characters, the envyroment... it´s just cool!! keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2009
WHY THE **** INS'T IT WORKING?

I constantly get the white screen when I try the rom, Ruby after patching it with Crono, and white screen... I changed the flash to 128k... white screen... I download a set a BIOS... White screen... I downloaded 4 different Ruby roms... White screen... I went onto your hacking site, it said Ruby (USA) along with other roms. I clicked on the link, and after a few seconds...
ERROR 404
WTF! HELP PLEASE!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I constantly get the white screen when I try the rom, Ruby after patching it with Crono, and white screen... I changed the flash to 128k... white screen... I download a set a BIOS... White screen... I downloaded 4 different Ruby roms... White screen... I went onto your hacking site, it said Ruby (USA) along with other roms. I clicked on the link, and after a few seconds...
ERROR 404
WTF! HELP PLEASE!

Weird. My Ruby Rom worked fine and I can play Crono. I just dunno why so many people get white screen problems. Well, I think that you didn't restart the Rom after Patching. Press Control + R and enjoy the Hack! Beware: Don't complain about the Grammar Mistakes.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
It works fine for me at the intro..

i press z bam white screen

or if i wait until the intro is over, bam white screen

why does this happen?

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2011
Hey ive played ur game and i think it is a great game. But from the text i can tell ur not english so wat u should do is use a translater to translate the sentences to englisfrom watever language u speak

haha i used cheats on ur game and i beat giovanni wen ur supposed to lose and the screen just goes red lol XD

Last edited:

JerisEnigma1337

Rocket Recruited Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
Yeaahh... the patch doesn't work for me either. I keep getting the infamous white screen...
I changed the settings to 128 and reinstalled, repatched, and went after the version of Ruby YOU used...
I've patched before and had no problems, but this won't go passed 'loaded battery'.
Also, that link to the Ruby ROM doesn't work anymore. The download tries to start and gives a 404 error so I'm pretty sure its been removed...

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
The art and pixel work is absolutely fantastic! However, while it's apparent English is not your native language, your Hack is. Your grammar is absolutely horrendous.

"Hey! Where do you go? You cannont be passed!" [Hey! Where do you think you're going?! You cannot pass!]

"Hey you! Stopped! That is my backpacked!"[Hey you! Stop! That's my backpack!]

"Now you don't escaped me more!" [Now you can't escape me!]

I got about five minutes in before it was just too painful to try and struggle through. You have sooo much potential, try and grab someone to help you translate your script a bit better. :/ You have far too much good in this hack to lose people over grammar. Your textures are epic and I love the adorable little arcanine sprites but...yeah. You need serious work done on that script before it'll become something people can play easily. :/

Miss Mocca

Free Spirit
Years
It looks awesome!
I'm a grammar freak, so I sort of... cringed at some parts, but that's just me, don't get offended. I would however be willing to correct the script for you if you're interested?
I'm a newbie, by the way. But this impressed me a lot.

~Miss Mocca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back