• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all ;)

Years
Hi all ;)
So like everybody else here(i think) am I a huge Pokemon fan.
Played a lot from the series(red, yellow, gold, crystal, leafgreen, ruby, hearthgold, platinum, and pokemon XD and Colloseum)
I'm right now trying out sapphire, i borrowed it from a friend :P
I like to play Pokemon alone and with friends(but I like it the most with friends).

But all notes aside
I'm new to this forum and i think i'm gonna have a good time here.

So that was the introduction of the guy that already become'd thePokemonmaster 12 times =P)
I hope this is not way too much"out of the box" =P

~Em1ltje

Awesome Forum!

Last edited:
Years
Hello Em1ltje, and welcome to PC.

Since your name looks a little odd, is there any nicknames you prefer to be called? You definitely made a good decision to join, since we are very active and full of topics you can discuss. We even have 300k+ members, so I'm sure you'll find someone who shares an interest with you.

I've been a huge Pokemon fan myself, since I first heard about it back in 1999. The anime was what got me into the franchise, have been rewatching older episodes to remind me of that day. You've played a lot of games from what you've listed. You should play Black/White and Black 2/White 2 sometime soon, especially given that the new generation was recently announced and you'll want to keep up-to-date with the latest games. I only played games from Ruby/Sapphire on but I have to say, I really am enjoying Black 2 right now. Just training up for the Elite Four.

If you ever need help, feel free to ask me, or our NU/W mods Cirno and Cid. Have a fun time here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
Hello Em1ltje, and welcome to PC.

Since your name looks a little odd, is there any nicknames you prefer to be called? You definitely made a good decision to join, since we are very active and full of topics you can discuss. We even have 300k+ members, so I'm sure you'll find someone who shares an interest with you.

I've been a huge Pokemon fan myself, since I first heard about it back in 1999. The anime was what got me into the franchise, have been rewatching older episodes to remind me of that day. You've played a lot of games from what you've listed. You should play Black/White and Black 2/White 2 sometime soon, especially given that the new generation was recently announced and you'll want to keep up-to-date with the latest games. I only played games from Ruby/Sapphire on but I have to say, I really am enjoying Black 2 right now. Just training up for the Elite Four.

If you ever need help, feel free to ask me, or our NU/W mods Cirno and Cid. Have a fun time here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
Nice from you to reply ;)
I must say that i really like my username but i have a second one, not that greatest one but stil: Kheb.

About Black and White 2: i played Black and White and i must say that i didnt like it(just my oppinion). And i must check out B2andW2. But i really didn't just gave myself the time to do it.
I just really like the ''old'' Pokemon games. But i must say that im pretty exited for X and Y.

And if i need help i should message you ;)

Thanks for you reply ;)
~Em1ltje

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hey there Em1ltje! and Welcome.

i do believe you will enjoy this forum just as much as i am! Also its great to have a new friend/member on here. There are alot of forums on here so if you're looking for a certain one, im sure you can find it on here.

Anyway, if you need any help, dispite me being fairly new my self, you can message me or add me as a friend if you'd like

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hello Em1ltje and welcome to PC!
So you are in Pokemon X and Y hype? This section is for you! And there are numerous sections from any generation of Pokemon games too, so you could check them out as well! Have a nice day!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Kheb! I also like the "old" pokemon, i even still play Leaf Green today. I think that Kheb is a good nickname. We are all excited about Pokemon X and Y, there is a forum dedicated to X and Y, you should visit it. Anyways, i hope you have fun here with us. Don't hesitate to contact me if you want.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Hello Em1ltje and welcome to PokeCommunity!

I am also a good fan of the old Pokemon games, such as the ones you named. Only I did enjoy Pokemon Black as much as any other and now I am on PB 2.

I hope you have a lot of fun on PC!

Back