• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Billboards, but street-style!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
In the recent trailer I noticed a pink billboard and something came to mind. What if we could hire them out and advertise something in game? Maybe even ourselves? Do you think they'll appear everywhere? Would you like to see something like this (even if that isn't a case) where you can hire out a billboard with money for a day, and then just spread around... yourself basically, and just advertise a cause or something along those lines. Would you like the idea of basically advertising someone on billboards like in real life? Also what do you think the pink one is for?? Share yo thoughts.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
In the recent trailer I noticed a pink billboard and something came to mind. What if we could hire them out and advertise something in game? Maybe even ourselves? Do you think they'll appear everywhere? Would you like to see something like this (even if that isn't a case) where you can hire out a billboard with money for a day, and then just spread around... yourself basically, and just advertise a cause or something along those lines. Would you like the idea of basically advertising someone on billboards like in real life? Also what do you think the pink one is for?? Share yo thoughts.

Prostitution shouldn't be included in an E for Everyone game... Sorry, you're going to have to take your business elsewhere...

2qQbDx9.jpg

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I don't really see much point in this. I mean, as the player you don't really have anything to advertise at all. Maybe it could be updated as you complete more tasks in the game (beat the evil team, beat the E4, beat the champion), but I don't see the player themselves having much control over what would go up on the billboard.

blue

gucci
Years
I just think electronic billboards will be scattered around the region promoting different aspects, such as contests, shops etc.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Prostitution shouldn't be included in an E for Everyone game... Sorry, you're going to have to take your business elsewhere...

2qQbDx9.jpg

Ahaha I meant advertise ourselves as in a campaign for something not that :x

Back