• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I could tell Danaxe was either trolling your thread or just simply didn't try, but I did try.
UsiPT.png

Just a note, I have about 400 Pokemon resized and I've been having trouble with the rest so all I have is my 400 or so.

Sure bctincher15 you can use them in your hack why would I post them if you guys are not gonna use it? xD

Well that sprite I don't have, accepted! :)

Also guys sorry If I don't have any updates this week I have exams coming up so I need to study... :(

Don't worry even though I have exams I can do sprites and expect for me to have a major update this week! :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Here's Cobalion. :)
jhzor4.jpg

Great, I'll definitely use that... xD

UPDATE: Updated Sprites! :)

Spoiler:

Also I have added snizz, bctincher15, and atif's sprites... :)

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Hey, tajaros, I will be doing Zekrom(normal), Reshiram(normal), Giratina(origin), and Regigigas later. I don't know if you already have those, but I'll still do them. Just like I said before, I can't do any new ones, but, I still have at least 400, so I'll just start putting those in the correct formats(256x64), and posting them here.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hey, tajaros, I will be doing Zekrom(normal), Reshiram(normal), Giratina(origin), and Regigigas later. I don't know if you already have those, but I'll still do them. Just like I said before, I can't do any new ones, but, I still have at least 400, so I'll just start putting those in the correct formats(256x64), and posting them here.

Sure, just post them when your finished... :)

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Hey, is anyone going to finish all the sprites? I would do them, but I don't have alot of free time now (Girlfriend, friends, driving stuff, college stuff, etc.). Sorry if it sounds sort of pushy, I wanna use them for a Pokemon Emerald hack. They all look great btw, keep up the great work everybody! :D

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hey, is anyone going to finish all the sprites? I would do them, but I don't have alot of free time now (Girlfriend, friends, driving stuff, college stuff, etc.). Sorry if it sounds sort of pushy, I wanna use them for a Pokemon Emerald hack. They all look great btw, keep up the great work everybody! :D

Yes, our goal is to finish this project but it will take some time, it's really hard to do this... xD

But, sure you can use them... :)

Why would I post them if this is not for Public? xD

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Here's my resized Galvantula! :)
Umm... Not really, I'm just edit some pixel.
See attachment.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hi Tajaros, here are some Meloetta sprites. The Pirouette Forme is a little bit messed up so if it needs editing, just do so.

2e4iv0l.jpg

3304tbd.jpg

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Sorry guys If i haven't posted for a while expect an update this week!

See attachment.

See attachment.

Sorry to bring it down to you but I already have those expect Galvantula to be in the next update! :)

Hi Tajaros, here are some Meloetta sprites. The Pirouette Forme is a little bit messed up so if it needs editing, just do so.

2e4iv0l.jpg

3304tbd.jpg

Cool, accepted I'll just edit how those sprites are positioned... :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Great, thnx for accepting them Tajaros, I'll be working on more, Keldeo's Resolute Forme is just so hard.

bctincher15

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Thanks to Tajaros for reminding me about Zekrom and Reshiram, so, here they are.:)

IZawt.png

PwBod.png

Reshiram was extremely hard to do, especially his shiny form.
And, I know their tails are kind of weird but they're just so big. :P

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Thanks to Tajaros for reminding me about Zekrom and Reshiram, so, here they are.:)

IZawt.png

PwBod.png

Reshiram was extremely hard to do, especially his shiny form.
And, I know their tails are kind of weird but they're just so big. :P

Cool, those sprites will do thanks... :)

Guys, I think the update will be release today or tommorow... :)

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
Hello, pareng tajaros, good luck on your project! Made you a userbar to spread the word.... here: Hope you like it! Hehehehehe!

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284264"][IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/tajaros2.png[/IMG][/URL]

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hello, pareng tajaros, good luck on your project! Made you a userbar to spread the word.... here: Hope you like it! Hehehehehe!

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284264"][IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/tajaros2.png[/IMG][/URL]

Thanks for the banner this would really help me... :)

bctincher15

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I don't know if you have these yet, but here's the Latis.
4UyDp.png

G0sNo.png

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
Here's my little coontribution: Eeeeelektrosssss, Keldeo Resolution and Therian Landorus. The latter could use some editing, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back