• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

I legit did your whole exam for you, with the answers, in the 20 minutes you had left. Hell, I'm the reason you even managed to take it in the first place. A simple thank you would have been nice. Hope you like that 86.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I was so ****ing glad to see you tonight!! I seriously wish I could come out to see you more often, but it's very unfortunate that my gas tank isn't large enough for round trips on one tank of gas. :(

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
why would anyone even say something negative to someone else on pokecommunity forums, everyone here is so cool :)

Honest

Hi!
Years
why would anyone even say something negative to someone else on pokecommunity forums, everyone here is so cool :)

Might want to reread the first post, it clearly says that that's what you are NOT supposed to do. Please PM me any further questions. Let's keep this thread clean :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anonymous,
it's been a while after seeing you in here, even though we first met on a certain battle server, and I wish you're back, I missed you already.

Dear anonymous,
I wonder where have you been, but if you happen to see this, I want to say thanks to you, I was having fun when I was in a certain battle server that you made when it was online back then, and I'm very grateful for you for making me experience something which is great.

TY

STOP WHINING ABOUT MY HANDWRITING, OKAY?
It will never improve, how much i try to, so deal with it and stop being such a **** about it.

Sirfetch’d

What were we even fighting about? I know I don't remember so I assume that you don't either. I am tired of fighting over petty things. That isn't us so let's just put whatever this is about behind us ok? I just want things to return to normal. Just remember that I love you regardless <3

Last edited:

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Dear anonymous,

I'm sorry for leaving and not telling you what was going on. I would love for you to come back and maybe things could return to the way they were. I really like you and it was stupid of me to leave.

I miss you ...

Years
Dear anonymous,

Please please please join usss here on PC and have funnn! :3 I know that you're learning to ROM hack indeed, but this is like the best place for you to learn more easily and get more people to try out your hack as well! :D

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Dear anonymous,

You made the party last night 110% more awkward than it needed to be, ended up being one of the only people I hung out with, and then turned around halfway through and ditched me. Of course I'm not the clingy type that says 'you can't hang out with other people while I third or fifth wheel' but completely dropping me and not coming back was a really shallow move. So you wonder why I gave you attitude when I got out of your car? Now you know. :v

Years
Dear anonymous,

If I hear you scream then please note that I will be coming out to the living room to see what's wrong. Please don't yell at me, thank you very much as it's rude, even if I'm butting myself into something that isn't any of my business whatsoever.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'll always silently wish you would have liked some of my pictures cause it would have been nice to know a guy like you would think a girl like me is pretty or cool or something, but that's okay. Stay sexy. xoxoxo

Sirfetch’d

Are you mad at me? I can't help but to think that you are. I don't know why..and maybe I am just being paranoid, but it certainly feels like you don't want to associate with me. Please though, if you do have anything that you want to tell me about that is wrong..do so. I have feeling like our friendship is strained.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Dear anonymous,

There are days I look at you, and I have to convince myself of what way I should feel. To this day I'm not allowing my heart follow you, or let these emotions pour from it and let you know. You are one, and you are three. The one who I desire and want to stand by for the rest of my days, but I am not ready. You are the one who is completely different, yet connect so perfectly with, like an unsaid whisper in a chapel of hope, and you are the one who will get away.

You know, but don't want to sway. You don't know, and I don't want to say. We both know, and neither of us will ever say. You are one, and you are three. You are my best friend, and deep down somewhere, my heart should be telling me that this is the way it should be.

Sirfetch’d

Life is a struggle. It always is for everyone, at least at certain points in time. For me, it seems to be so much more often nowadays. I can't explain it or even begin to put it into words but I do know one thing, it would be so much better with you. I know you aren't gone, but I remember seeing your face each and every day. It would brighten the room and bring the biggest smile to my face. I want that back. I want you in my life again so I can once again experience the good times that you gave me. All of those years seem to be such a distant memory and it feels like you are slipping further and further away. Come back to me my friend. Please.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Dear Anonymous -

I'm stuck. You recently told me you felt like you had no friends because everybody has someone they'd rather be with, and as a mistake, I agreed, because I didn't know what else to say. If I had disagreed, what category would I have been put in? It was a mistake to say I agreed, because now you've latched yourself on to me, and I don't know how to shake you off. Do I even want to shake you off, because would that be equivalent to abandoning you when you feel like you have nobody?

I'm going to be honest - you annoy the **** out of some people. You probably suspect this, seeing as you asked my other friend if anyone's been talking behind your back about you. I realize you think it's important to always remain yourself, but that doesn't mean you can just throw yourself out there and get mad or offended when people don't accept you. To put it bluntly, you're exhausting to be with, because you're judgmental, easily offended, and you shove your opinions down people's throats. Like I said, I know it's important to not care about what people say, but it's also important to understand that you have to pull in the reigns on yourself sometimes.

So yeah, okay, we can be friends, but I'm not going to spend every waking minute with you. I'm not going to come over to your house every Saturday then sleep over that night because I don't think you understand that we're complete opposites. I like my space. I like being alone, and no, not your definition of "alone" where you text people asking what they're up to in hopes of being included, but actually, being by myself where I can do what I like without being judged. I'm not going to respond to your texts within a couple of minutes because sometimes I'm actually busy, and surely you know by now that I don't carry my phone around with me? And if you have to force me to do things with you, do you really think that's a friendship?

(( SORRY I KINDA RANTED ;A; JUST AHFJKDS ))

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,
Okay, so maybe the joke we're pulling is a little harsh. I can understand why you're so upset. What I don't get is why you can't come up to my face and tell me what the issue is, instead of having Jeremy go up to Priyal and nearly making her cry. That was not a cool move. I don't want to be mean, but I'm not going to just let you not get involved in this. We need to talk. Asap.

Dear anon,
I really wish I lived in the basement, so I could actually talk during these late night Skype conversations. ;c oh well, you wouldn't be able to talk either, so I guess it really doesn't matter. Ily<3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anonymous,
I'm so proud that I'm happy for you, that you've taken into the new level. I'm glad that we're both friends :)

Last edited:
Years
Dear anonymous,

I guess I had a good time hanging out with you this past Wednesday. However, try to keep things quieter than shouting, especially since we were at the mall and out in public after all :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back