• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Risk: Pokémon Edition

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Action you should update the first post. I think Team Aqua is full by now. : /

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
did I make it in time for team aqua?!?!?! I realize Magma needs more people, but I loved team aqua since they were announced. I love water pokemon and the only game I chose a non-water as the starter was leaf green cuz I wanted to change things up. So did I make aqua?

My team isn't ready, but it should be by the time the roster is filled up, and I won't be here from thursday to like July 20th or something, so you can start without me if you have to, but just please don't kick me out, unless you plan on finishing by then.

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
Well my training has been going pretty good these past couple of days so you can unreserve my spot and put me in action.

Also seeing as how magma is short by alot of people but me in magma instead of aqua. :)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Turns out, the hotel I'm staying at for vacation is most likely going to have wi-fi, so I can play then, I just hope my dad will let me use his laptop to go on here.

Action

Rhapsody in Blue
Years
And the current teams stand at:

Team Magma
1.Shadowdragon154
2.Zasz
3.Murderface
4.soulinferno
5.nameless111
6.Chibi

Team Aqua
1.Bloo14
2.Burzes
3.R.A.M.
4.AdvancedK9
5.biggirl97
6.NightofShadow
7.Aymundo
8.Zachattack101
9.Darkrai X
10.Pipluper
11.Punishment
12.Olibur

A little one sided at the moment, unfortunately. Keep up the recruiting, we've seen a decent surge recently.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
Years
I'm joining Team Magma, but I have a question.

So Team Magma can have ANY type of party they want? Like, even your original party? I'm asking 'cause you said "balance is key."

We'll get some guidelines as the game progresses, right?

Nevertheless, I'm joining Team Magma. I know how to get around type disadvantages (I think).

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Ive made a banner for this game.

Just click on it and it will bring you right to the first page. Srry if its blurry,

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
Ive made a banner for this game.

Just click on it and it will bring you right to the first page. Srry if its blurry,

no offense but that looks like you just took that off some site and added war in hoenn to it.

Back