• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
But we all gotta face the fact that no matter what that ppl will steal other ppl's hackss..but they will fail because they will be the ones getting in trouble with the fake game selling thing. Heh heh..so we have nothin' to worry about..by the way I made a banner!
battlefirebanneria9.png

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6571/battlefirebanneria9.png

Last edited:

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Dang at first I thought this was dead but with Concorde comin' back
with boxart and everything I'm glad!!! If you gave up I would just die...
This is the greatest hack!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
hack looks amazing, i cant wait to play it

when do you think you may actually release a beta

- Sigma -

Bam!
Years
Well, I have no idea, Concorde probably doesn't either. I can estimate of how this hack is going, since Concorde doesn't waste her time chatting her PC, the 1st Beta should be done in the next 2-5 months if everything is going smoothly.

Oh, and I haven't commented on this hack yet; the fakemon are awesome, there are only a few that are awkwardly disturbing, but that's all.

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
Years
Strange,I could've sworn I posted a question yesterday,but I don't see it.Anyways,I asked if I needed anything specific to download and play the game when it's possible.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2008
gr8 hack, 1 qeustion though. are you going to add real pokemon aswell, because this will make the game much more real. for example pikachu, geodude, ect. is in every game. i think you may need these for some odd reason. any i think this may be the best hack of pokemon on this website. beating the real games

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Forgive me to burst your bubble, but so far, according to what I know, all PKMns in this hack are fakemons, and therefore, no Pikachu, Geodude and etc...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Who wants real Pokemon anyways D:

The entire idea of Pokemon Hacking is to make a game fitting your own ideas. If She doesn't want to include real Pokemon into the game, rather include her awesome Pokemon, that's perfectly fine and welcomed. If you can't handle that idea, get out of the ROM hacking section...

Years
nahh Pikachu and geodude or not rlly nice pokemon's if he is planning to add some of the original pokemon, i think he will add something more spectacular hehe :P

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Again, forgive me, but Corcorde is a 'she'.., not a he...

Anyways, I haven't heard much about Concorde these days.

But still, I wish her best of luck.

- Sigma -

Bam!
Years
Forgive me to burst your bubble, but so far, according to what I know, all PKMns in this hack are fakemons, and therefore, no Pikachu, Geodude and etc...
I think that's fine. I think maybe she's going to have at least a Pikachu in that hack. After all, there are, I think, 386 Pokemon in all, and she made about 150-200. There are still a lot of Pokemon leftover.

Years
I think that's fine. I think maybe she's going to have at least a Pikachu in that hack. After all, there are, I think, 386 Pokemon in all, and she made about 150-200. There are still a lot of Pokemon leftover.
I've made exactly 202 ^^

Okay, two informations. No, wait, three.

Firstly, I've finished pokemon movesets <at last ._.>. Still to do <about monsters>: dex entries, cries and a lot of icons ._.

Second thing. You maybe wonder, how do some maps look, eh? So, here I'll show you a little set, containing routes, cities, caves, gyms etc. Some still with old tilesets/colors. Here it goes: http://www.speedyshare.com/916258378.html
Um, on Route E19 is a building - maybe I should remove it and/or put a catchable pokemon there... I don't like it anymore :/

And last information. Before asking for any beta, ALWAYS check the first post and you will get the answer. (NO, there is no beta yet)

That's all folks, gotta back to work.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I love to hear new news from you, Concorde, and hopefully, that would clear some things around here about your hack.

As always, I wish you for the best and always keep up the amazing work!

...... As always, DJG...

- edited -

btw, I can't open 'em... Oh well... As long as I know you did a great job, that's enough for me to know it's getting greater and greater. Keep it up! ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
Great Job

This hack is coming along nicely! The maps are stunning :D! The Jungle is especially nice! Keep up the good work!

Renyui!

ascender
Years
WOOT! GO BATTLE FIRE!!
YOUR HACK IS DA BEST, DA BOMB, AND....(you get the point)
I CANT WAIT TILL YOU RELEASE THE BETA!
I WOULD BE TOO HONOURED TO EVEN LOOK AT THE TITLE SCREEN!
IN MY CURRENT HACK I AM MAKING, I WILL BE FEATURING A LOT OF YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back