• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
I do like the hero sprite :D i cant wait for this to be released. and also. i tried adding one of your support banners. in my sig. but it came up as a image or html code and the image wont show :( got any idea how to fix that. that way i can support you ^_^

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
seems very original and that's what i really like. all the ones past the gsc era isn't all that great. good job

Thanks. Were trying to make it as orginal as possible.

I do like the hero sprite :D i cant wait for this to be released. and also. i tried adding one of your support banners. in my sig. but it came up as a image or html code and the image wont show :( got any idea how to fix that. that way i can support you ^_^

Thanks. Umm. I'm really bad at doing forum codes and stuff but if you know how to add an image then just get the url from that banner code and add it that way. I tried to make it so that when you click it you come to the thread. if that dont work then i'll try and do something.

link

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Cool hack. I loved G/S/C. I like your berry growing thing.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
new sprites to look forward too..

bayleef
bay.png

bulbasaur
bulb.png

chikorita
chik.png

croconaw
croc.png

interesting fact..this is a platinum sprite rip
gyra-1.png

charmeleon
meleon.png

poochyena
pooch.png

totodile
tot.png

more coming soon

Years
hey man, your hack is very cool!!!!!
when will ya release the download???
will be only the pokemons: 001 to 251, or be Hoenn Pokes in too? And Sinnoh ones? please answer it!!!

linkandzelda

Years
oh really cool a crystal remake when are you releasin the downloads

Yea. It's gonna be awsome.

Update: The website is up guys. This is where the LC beta will be and infomati0n on the game too (plus other cool stuff if i get the time to finiish the site XD). There is still alot to be done in LC for the beta so it looks like the 2nd of sep is off for now.

link

SamieNiceGuy

Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
:D i really like the pokemon sprites. i like croconaw the best ^^ keep it up

linkandzelda

Years
:D i really like the pokemon sprites. i like croconaw the best ^^ keep it up

thanks. zeikku is really good at grachics.

I'm not gonna give the url yet cuz its not complete. also it is going to go down for a few days because im hosting it off my computer at home and i have a dynamic ip address so when that changes the site goes down but i'm getting static in a few days :) but after that it shouldnt go down at all.

if people REALLY want to see it incomplete then fine.

link

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2009
Good to see a post from you zel.
about the tiles. Its possible that we might change them or perhaps do some pallete magic :) I agree with you about the green path i never truly liked it much but i think the palletes are linked so i cant do much about it.

the flames in the title screen are bubbles that go up and pop. they look abit rough but i think there ok when there moving.

about the berrys. There already complete and fully working exept i havent finished implementing them all yet as each tree requires a minimum of 25 flags :surprised:.

I think its a revamp of the old original GOLD. We could redo it i supose.

link
please help me with my hack i just started please help

linkandzelda

Years
lol. Thats good to know i supose XD/

Progress Update: Very good news. Ive worked out how to get most of the trainers working with VS seeker. Its gonna be quick too :). also the battle tower im afraid the following thigs will not be there/function in this beta 1:

1. the battle tower is there but wont function until next beta.
2. whirl islands is there but you cant go inside (im not going to do this until you can get the silver wing)

if people want these things in for this beta then the only one really possible would be whirl islands.

link

SamieNiceGuy

Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
linkandzelda i guess having it in beta 1 would be nice. but if it's to much work i think it's easyer to put it in beta 2. that way you and your friend dont get to stressed out.

Synyster_Zeikku bags look nice :D seems like it's all coming along for you.
and nice freezer signiture ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back