• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013

Psyduck runs like an idiot for 10 minutes

I do not believe I have the mental capacity to listen to this for ten minutes, but I do find it quite amusing x3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
August Burns Red - Empire

Listening to their album, Leveler which I checked out from the library today. One of the few metalcore bands I can say I truly enjoy. My friend let me borrow his copy of their CD Constellations about a year or two back. Honestly back then I only like their songs to make my friend happy , but the band has really grown on me and now I truly love them.

Treecko

Years
Foster the People - Houdini

What happened to these guys? They were so big 2 years ago and now they haven't had any new music since then. I forgot how good their music was and I'm now getting back into them. Just some 2011 nostalgia.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018

"I saw it all come crashing
I witnessed the sound of a million voices screaming for a public hanging"

I liked this song after hearing a bit of it a while ago. It literally took me months before I found out what song it was. I:

Treecko

Years

twenty | one | pilots- Car Radio
I have these thoughts
so often I ought
To replace that slot
With what I once bought
'Cause somebody stole
My car radio
And now I just sit in silence

I'm watching the music video actually. I love these guys' music so much. Their style's so unique imo.

Sir Codin

You know France, every once in a while, you churn out something that makes me like you guys.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I like this kind of songs for some reason. VM me if you know something like this! (regardless of language)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Nickelback - When We Stand Together

i just love this song and i'll never get bored of this song <33
it's an awesome song :D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Skrillex- First Of The Year (Equinox). Weird song and video, but I love it.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Can't Hold Us - Mackemore & Ryan Lewis

I'm totally hooked with Macklemore's songs now. xD I really like the song and the music is just awesome.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Ode to the Bouncer by Studio Killers

So what if it's the song on my profile, they just announced their first album's going to be released in June and I'm pumped >o>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back