• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chibi's Fake Pokémon Gallery

What do you think of my fake Pokemon?

• Holy fruitin' crap, those are good!

Votes: 32 65.3%
  • You're a good spriter, I just don't like your Pokémon design

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Those are cool Pokémon ideas, but the spriting job needs some work

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Meh...decent...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You call yourself a spriter? Go back to the fanfic forum where you belong. >>

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • OMGZ REYNILE!!!!!!!111 *huggles*

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I gotta quit letting my threads die >< Small, new threads are unimpressive. =P

Anywho, this is my fakedex; I've been working on it for almost a year, but some of these Pokemon were invented up to six years ago. I have around 65 Pokémon, all of them named and with all of their stats, and my goal is to sprite them all. All comments and criticism welcome!

Grasler.png

The pose is kinda odd, but I like it, and it's from scratch.
#001 Grasler
Type: Lizard Pokémon
Element: Grass
Height: 1'11"
Weight: 17 lbs.
Ability: Overgrow
Evolution: Grasler-->(Lv. 16) Lizinthis-->(Lv. 36) Serpentyll

Lizinthis.png

Quilava as base XP Hard to tell, I hope.
#002 Lizinthis
Type: Jungle Pokémon
Element: Grass
Height: 3'10"
Weight: 108 lbs.

Serpentyll.png

The wings were insanely hard. >< I still can't figure out how to shade 'em.
#003 Serpentyll
Type: Jungle Pokémon
Element: Grass/Flying
Ht: 5'10"
Wt: 210 lbs.

Flamey.png

#004 Flamey
Type: Fire Cub Pokémon
Element: Fire
Ht: 1'9"
Wt: 14 lbs.
Ability: Blaze
Evolution: Flamey-->(Lv. 16) Flamanine-->(Lv. 36) Luperno

Flamanine.png

#005 Flamanine
Type: Flame Wolf Pokémon
Element: Fire
Ht: 3'8"
Wt: 150 lbs.

Luperno.png

I dare you to guess who I used as base. ^^
#006 Luperno
Type: Wildfire Pokémon
Element: Fire/Ground
Ht: 5'6"
Wt: 189 lbs.

Allorive.png

I recently redid this one from scratch and it's much better than the original.
#007 Allorive
Type: Fisher Pokémon
Element: Water
Ht: 2'0"
Wt: 29 lbs.
Ability: Torrent
Evolution: Allorive-->(Lv. 16) Dreonyx-->(Lv. 36) Glydrosher
Data: Although they are at home both on land and in water, Allorive love to swim against the current in swift rivers to build their strength.

Dreonyx.png

#008 Dreonyx
Type: Claw Pokémon
Element: Water
Ht: 4'0"
Wt: 124 lbs.
Ability: Torrent

Glydrosher.png

#009 Glydrosher
Type: Baryonyx Pokémon
Element: Water/Ancient
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 353 lbs.

Lizerde.png

#010 Lizerde
Type: Hatchling Pokémon
Element: Dragon
Height: 2'1"
Weight: 28 lbs.
Ability: Run Away
Evolution: Lizerde-->(Lv. 25) Verdegon
Data: A timid Pokémon that spends much of its early life following its mother. If it is startled, it may accidentally breathe out small embers.

Verdegon.png

Sadly, this one isn't from scratch, I got a bit of help from Absol, Charizard, and Houndoom, but I hope it looks original.
#011 Verdegon
Type: Vicious Pokémon
Element: Dragon/Fire
Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 216 lbs.
Ability: Levitate
Evolution: Lizerde-->(Lv. 25) Verdegon
Data: It rarely is seen in the company of more than one other Pokémon, because it is very mistrusting. However, it is fiercely loyal to those it does befriend.

Waiby.png

#024 Waiby
Type: Joey Pokémon
Element: Normal
Ht: 2'10"
Wt: 35 lbs.
Ability: Inner Focus/Early Bird
Evolution: Waiby-->(Lv. 26) Wallarooby
Data: Its wings are not fully developed yet. Rather, Waiby like to bound high in the air and glide in the wind for a short time.

Wallarooby.png

Aside from a few heavily edited pieces of existing Pokémon, this one's body was from scratch.
#025 Wallarooby
Type: Wallaby Pokemon
Element: Normal/Flying
Ht: 5'1"
Wt: 126 lbs.
Ability: Inner Focus/Speed Boost
Evolution: Waiby-->(Lv. 26) Wallarooby
Data: Its long, glossy wing feathers are a source of admiration from many trainers. This Pokémon spends much of its time soaring high in the sky.

Vogra.png

#030 Vogra
Type: Lizard Pokemon
Element: Grass/Poison
Ht: 3'11"
Wt: 59 lbs.
Ability: Poison Point
Evolution: None

Railagon.png

#035 Railagon
Type: Sea Dragon Pokémon
Element: Water/Dragon
Ht: 5'2"
Wt: 91 lbs.
Data: Hunts by swimming along the surface at high speed. If it swims quickly enough, Railagon can burst out of the water and glide in the air for a short time.

Reynile.png

Dun dun DUN!!! The infamous Reynile is back!!! Most people like the original Reynile sprite better, but meh.
#041 Reynile
Type: Desert Pokémon
Element: Ground/Ancient
Ht: 4'10"
Wt: 129 lbs.
Ability: Sand Stream
Data: Although if prefers to prey on small mammals, Reynile will eat even tough desert plants. When food is scarce, it runs at high speed over loose sand, scouting for new territory.

Metalosaur.png

#044 Metalosaur
Type: Rocket Pokémon
Element: Fire/Steel
Ht: 9'5"
Wt: 2,102 lbs.
Ability: Flash Fire
Evolution: Adosaur-->(Level 42) Metalosaur
Data: By focusing its energy into the rocket on its back, it can blast out a jet of flame and hover in the air for a short time. However, it tires quickly while doing so.

Dragashard.png

#045 Dragashard
Type: Valiant Pokémon
Element: Dragon/Flying
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 216 lbs.

Damiligh.png

While toying with Damiligh I found out that he looks really good in black and red, which actually was my original color sceme for him before I changed it a few years back.
#046 Damiligh
Type: Wolf Pokémon
Element: Dark/Light
Ht: 5'6"
Wt: 264 lbs.

Kiti.png

I didn't make up this Pokémon, but obviously, I did make the sprite. I used Eevee as base, but I hope she doesn't look too Eevee-ish.
#047 Kiti
Type: Cat Fox Pokémon
Element: Light/Psychic
Wt: 19 lbs.
Ability: Pressure
Evolution: Kiti--> Kili (Can evolve and devolve at will)
Data: Although it has been captured various times in history, beacuse no two of this Pokémon have ever been in captivity at the same time, it is rumored to be unique.

Kili.png

Yes, I know Kili looks nothing like Kiti, but she's suposed to be like that. This one is my favorite.
#048 Kili
Type: Lioness Pokémon
Element: Light/Psychic
Ht: 5'5"
Wt: 248 lbs.
Kiti--> Kili (Can evolve and devolve at will)
Data: Able to evolve and devolve at will. Although the reason is unknown, it must transform into Kiti in order to leave its home on Crystalite Island.

Foreston.png

#049 Foreston
Type: Wolf Pup Pokémon
Element: Normal
Wt: 41 lbs.
Ability: Early Bird/Run Away
Evolution: Foreston-->(Lv.30) Howlon-->(Lv.50) Zapiston
Data: Foreston are very submissive because they are low-ranking in their pack. However, the adults will always share their kill with the young ones.

Howlon.png

#050 Howlon
Type: Coyote Pokémon
Element: Dark/Normal
Ht: 3'7"
Wt: 142 lbs.
Ability: Dark Aura
Evolution: Foreston-->(Lv.30) Howlon-->(Lv.50) Zapiston
Data: It spends most of its time learning to hunt under the watch of the older members of its pack. If the pack leader dies or is captured, the oldest Howlon evolves to take its place.

*The ability Dark Aura is identical to Flash Fire, only with the Dark type.

Zapiston.png

I recently redid this one. I betcha can't tell that I used Raikou as base. ^^;
#051 Zapiston
Type: Hound Pokémon
Element: Dark/Electric
Ht: 5'4"
Wt: 360 lbs.
Ability: Dark Aura
Evolution: Foreston-->(Lv. 30) Howlon-->(Lv. 50) Zapiston
Data: Almost always lives in packs with a lone Zapiston as leader over the lower evolutions. Even when tamed, the blades on its shoulders make this Pokémon impossible to ride.

Anyway, comments, criticism? I'd love to know how to improve.
Reynile may seem familiar. I've let more people use it for stuff than I can count oO; Fanfifcs, RPGs, Fansites, Fakedexes, Hacks, ect... Everyone's in love with him and I don't even know why. XP

Note to all people who want to use my sprites: Yes, you may use them if you don't mind having sprites that are definately not unique to your game/hack/RPG/whatev. The only ones you may not use are Kiti and Kili.
Reynile is public property. Anyone may use him, even without asking, but you still have to give credit.

~Chibi~

Last edited:

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
do u take request u make em so awsome, me think u the best spriter on PC :)

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Those are some very interesting sprites you got there. However, I couldn't help noticing that none of the Pokémon in the Grasler evolution line look like grass types. All grass types either have a plant-ish texture or just look soft enough to easily be recognized as grass types, those Pokémon have none of those things. The designs on the Pokémon in Grasler's evolution line also look a bit dull, and as you said, Serpentyll's wings don't look right. The highlights and shades are off and they don't have any kind of texture whatsoever. The Flamey line looks awesome even though Flamey reminds me of Ponyta, Flamanine of Mightyena and Luperno (Very strangely. O.o) of Ursaring. The Allorive line has the same problem the Grasler line has: the lack of texture. It looks like all Pokémon in the line are supposed to be scaley, but as they are now, meh... Interesting Pokémon designs, though. Me likey. =D Lizerde and Verdegon look very sloppily done. The shading and outlining look a bit meh... The Pokémon design itself is very nice, though.

It seems I'm running out of time to comment the rest of your sprites so that'll have to wait 'till tomorrow, if I'm not too busy with school work, that is. Though I have seen better spriters, some of your sprites look very good (especialy the Flamey line) and I hope you'll keep at it and become even better. ^_~

Years
Those are some very interesting sprites you got there. However, I couldn't help noticing that none of the Pokémon in the Grasler evolution line look like grass types. All grass types either have a plant-ish texture or just look soft enough to easily be recognized as grass types, those Pokémon have none of those things. The designs on the Pokémon in Grasler's evolution line also look a bit dull, and as you said, Serpentyll's wings don't look right. The highlights and shades are off and they don't have any kind of texture whatsoever. The Flamey line looks awesome even though Flamey reminds me of Ponyta, Flamanine of Mightyena and Luperno (Very strangely. O.o) of Ursaring. The Allorive line has the same problem the Grasler line has: the lack of texture. It looks like all Pokémon in the line are supposed to be scaley, but as they are now, meh... Interesting Pokémon designs, though. Me likey. =D Lizerde and Verdegon look very sloppily done. The shading and outlining look a bit meh... The Pokémon design itself is very nice, though.
The Grasler line all have crappily-done-and-hard-to-even-recognize leaves on the lails and Serpentyll has a grass mane, but that's it. =P I don't like Grass types. I dunno what you mean by soft sexture denoting Grass-typeage. oO

Flamey reminds you of Ponyta? xP Flamanine as Mightyena makes sense since I used him as base cuz I was lazy. =P

Texture? *stares* Um, could you explain please? I don't know how to do texture, and I can't see the scales on official sprites (or maybe that's not what you meant? oO)

Darn. I recently redid Verdegon and I made it worse? Or maybe the first one was SOOOOO bad that the second couldn't possibly be good. Or something. xP

The problem is, I never really learned HOW to properly shade. Well, I never learned how to sprite period, I just sort of dabbled in Paint one day and that was it. ><

~Chibi~

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
Years
Hey, those Pokemon Sprites are pretty good. Keep it up, Chibi Pika!

The Pkmn Prodigy: That's music to my ears. I'm a GameMaker Programmer, and I simply love to program. Maybe, if Chibi wanted to have a Pokemon game of his own, I could program it. That's up to him.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2007
Wow. You have some talent. All of those are awesome. I especialy like the Flamanine and Glydrosher. Great work. Keep it up.

Years
Update!! I gotta stop ignoring PC or my thread'll die again!!! ><

Vogra.png

The shiny is blah and I'm too lazy to put up his data. xP Nyaa!

~Chibi~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back