• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
GetTogetherLogo.png

001ezzcz

Welcome to the Official iSketch Thread! What is iSketch, you ask? It's basically online pictionary. It doesn't matter if you suck at drawing or if you're really good, it'll still be fun so join in!

The Schedule

First and foremost, let me stress that if you guys want to go off and play iSketch on your own, outside of the scheduled games, go righ ahead. Just post the room here if you want to gather up some stragglers for a game at any time. Just make sure the room follows PC rules as best you can.

As of right now there are 3 official game times. More might be added at any time--it depends on whether I'm available much this weekend. If you'd like to plan ahead and host an official game at a certain time, just let me know and I'll add it to the list. All times are in EDT.

• Saturday, August 22: 1:00 PM 2:00 PM
  • Saturday, August 22: 6:00 PM
  • Sunday, August 23: 1:00 PM *
  • Sunday, August 23: 5:00 PM *

* indicates tentative times.

The Rules

This is a very laid-back event. There are no prizes (sorry!) since we won't be keeping score or anything. It's just for fun. As such, there really aren't many rules but I figured I'd lay out the room settings and whatnot. The only rule I have is to keep things PG-13. No drawing inappropriate things and please, no guessing in appropriate things. No matter how fitting it may be for the word. :P

Room Settings
  • Word list: Pokémon (obviously)
  • 20 rounds
  • Open (this means we may get random people but it saves having to invite)
  • 150 seconds per round
  • 30 second grace period
  • Unlimited strokes & guesses
  • 60 second pause between games
  • 1 artist at a time **
  • Maximum of 20 people in the room ***

As for other rules... honestly? I don't care how you play. If you get "Lucario" and write out "administrator" in the colour purple, that's fine by me. You can use symbols, writing, numbers, etc. It's pretty cheap so try your best to draw wherever possible but if you have a better way, don't be afraid to use it. :p Also, no sitting on Away and guessing. If you're playing, you should be drawing too. I think that's about it?

** if there are enough people and we're having enough fun, we might increase this to two. ;)
*** if we need more than this, we'll split into two rooms instead.

How to Join

www.isketch.net

Choose a username and enter the site. To the right you'll see a list of rooms. Click the "User Created" tab and find the room called "PC Get Together". You should be able to join it easily but if you're having problems, post here with your username and hopefully someone will invite you. Alternatively, you can just type /join PC Get Together and you'll automatically join the room.

If the room changes, this thread will be updated and bumped so you'll know. I think that's everything we need to cover with this. So either have fun playing on your own (as you already are XD) or I'll see you at one of the scheduled games. ♥

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Yay! *Pulls out pokemon guidebook* jk lol ill see you guys there

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
And it sucks alllllllllll your attentionnnnnnnn :< But it's funnnn :'D

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
lmao, I hope I can get up early enough to play. e_e
If I can't I'll just have to settle for the later time. ;-;

Guy

just a guy
Years
I just came out of a game from the PC Get-Together room. That was addicting, fun, and crazy all in one.

I go by the name LGLT for those who wanted to know though.
Glad I got to play and hopefully I'll make it in time for the next one tomorrow.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I'll try to make it for one of those. I think I'm doing the gaming event during the second round.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
If I'm able to play at 1 tomorrow, I'll get on iSketch. But I should definitely at least be able to play at 6. So leave room in the room~

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
I had never played this game before the get together. Now I am addicted to it. >_____>

If anyone wants to play right now, I made a room called PC Get Together.

EDIT: Apparently no one wants to play :(. The room is gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back