• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GO!] Easter PC-Fact-Hunting Raffle!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Found mine after around 40minutes searching. I was really confused for a while as I found a thread which seemed to fit the clue PERFECTLY [thread title was almost word for word] but it was one post short.

Eventually found it, after wondering if i was being april fooled for a while.

Also love the april fools joke this year.

¬Somniac.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
If you still haven't found your egg, PM me and I'll give you an extra clue. :)

Oh right, I'm Forever. Juuust had to clarify. XD

Do we have to get a reply after sending you where we found the egg? Like a confirmation or something?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nope. I'm not checking the PMs til the end :x

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
...I found mine, #61, after finding #60 and #62 and almost dying...

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Do we have to get a reply after sending you where we found the egg? Like a confirmation or something?
yeah we have to PM Forever the link of the post in which u found ur egg

i found my egg....but after asking Forever for a hint :( :(

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
I found mine yesterday after a lot of search, i even learned and remembered some tips while searching. When i found mine i was; wow and i think the zelda music of finding and item played in my head at that moment.
btw nice april fools joke.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
OMG! I sent the PM to the wrong person (TwilightBlade) and I just sent it to Forever just today. Hope that I am not too late.

:D

~SNOR(es)LAX

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
I finally found mine after searching almost 2 days for it.

I only found mine with advice from Pachy, and the clue did help somewhat, it was really vague though imo.

Can't wait for the results!~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I never found mine. My hint was so ambiguous to me. D;

Could've PMed me asking for an extra hint! :(

It's pretty much April 2nd everywhere now. Unless I missed it, when are the results :0

It was like, 48 hours from when the PMs were sent, so since I'm probably not going to be awake then, chances are it'll happen at night for America. XD;

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Could've PMed me asking for an extra hint! :(

It was like, 48 hours from when the PMs were sent, so since I'm probably not going to be awake then, chances are it'll happen at night for America. XD;

Yeah, I got confused. I don't see anything about 48h in the first post, and Twilight said something about it when I PM'd her earlier (sifted through Easter Egg-related PMs, still nothing about 48h). What I had understood was that:

Forever said:
Then at the end of April 1st, I will draw the winner from the raffle

meant that after April 1st was done in all timezones (making it April 2nd, basically), the raffle would be done :0

Does that mean the raffle is actually April 3rd?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeahhh. I replied about it somewhere in this thread but it might've got lost. XD;

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
That is why it is beneficial to constantly check important threads...

Otherwise you'll miss those helpful little posts.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
You should have 48 hours from the moment I posted this:

All eggs are hidden and all private messages containing your one clue each are sent. If you didn't get a PM, please contact me. Good luck with your hunts! :D

So you should have at the most 3 hours and 58 minutes hours from this point, now. :P

Back