• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm playing again Pokemon Pearl, I'm training my Pokemon to take on the Snowpoint City gym. Most of my Pokemon are on the mid to high 30's, I want them to be around mid 40's.

Team's level is at - Glameow at level 33 my most recently caught Pokemon, Bibarel at level 35, Persian at level 36, Pachirisu at level 36, Luxray at level 36, and Floatzel at level 37.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Currently it's Phantasy Star for the Sega Master System, though I'm just about to reach the final dungeon. For being quite old ('87) there's actually some semblance of a storyline and the gameplay itself is pretty traditional for an RPG. It's a fun game that's become sort of a trailblazer for JRPGs into the NA market.

Years
I've been bouncing inbetween filling the Pokedex on Pokemon Black, Playing Crimson Shroud (An RPG by Level 5 that's heavily inspired by D and D, down to a gimicky dice roll machanic.), and Metroid: Other M. Taking Shots at Ninja Gaiden (Nes) and Metroid (Nes) when I'm not frustrated with them.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Grabbed Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS the other day and the more I play it, the more I realize how boring it is. I can't get past most of the beginning parts without putting it down for a couple of days at a time. It's just... soooo boring.

Years
Right now I've mostly been playing two games: NHL 13 and Pokemon Sapphire.

I've been playing through Be a General Manager mode on NHL, and I just started my 5th season earlier today. I won the Stanley Cup in my second season, but haven't really had much success other than that. As for Sapphire, I've been doing a challenge, but can't find my DS charger, so it's been on hold for the last day or two.

I plan on finally getting into Red Dead Redemption sometime soon, since I've had the game since Christmas, but have only tried Multiplayer, and I haven't even touched the main story. I also want to get another game for my 3DS beyond Mario Kart and White 2, but nothing really seems to catch my eye for it.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Playing through Suicune's Hack of Pokemon Platinum. This game is already hard at the 3rd gym. lv 36 Sabeleye,jeez ._.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, Etrian Odyssey IV, and sometimes Animal Crossing: New Leaf when I take a short break from the former two games.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'm setting aside playing Fire Emblem: Awakening for now, and I'm going to focus on a game that I haven't played in ages:

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.

No pun intended! In any case, I really love this game; as a kid, I found it to be really hard, because often enough, you're trying to figure out where to go, because your just given vague hints from the Deku Tree... (which is a female in this game!) Compared to the Oracle of Seasons, the Oracle of Ages has more of a variety of puzzles, which is cool for me, because I do love the puzzles from the Zelda games! Plus, it does have more of a story line than the Oracle of Seasons, imo; with Veran, Nayru, Queen Ambi, and Ralph... yeah, quite the crew.

Right now, I've just beaten the 6th dungeon - the Mermaid's Cave, and god, it was just so long and puzzling to figure out. Like, there is a Mermaid's Cave in the present, and there's a Mermaid's Cave in the past, so, you have to go through each of the times and enter this cave in order to get all of the keys, and the Mermaid Suit. But anyway, once I did all of that, it was time to fight the boss, and ergh, he gave me trouble at first, but, it wasn't too bad.

Then it was time to enter Queen Ambi's palace, and ugh, you know what I always hated about Zelda games the most? The parts on where you'd have to sneak around to get unnoticed. That's exactly what you'd have to do here, in order to get all these switches. But once I did all of that, it was time to fight Naryu possessed by Veran, but she was easy; all you'd have to do is use Mystery Seeds on her, then use the Switch hook, and slash Veran with your sword.

Currently, now I have to find the 7th dungeon, in which it's inside a big-fish of some kind. Well, it's obviously Jabu-Jabu's belly, but, egh, I just have to find it first. XD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Pokemon Platinum:

I bought a used copy of Platinum with the money I got for Christmas back in December of 2012. I've been messing around in the last player's file and have yet to restart the game and start my own. I wanted to get some Pokemon in the games before I did. Particularly the 4th gen Pokemon that evolve from previous gen Pokemon. (You know like Mamoswine, Probopass, Magnezone, Electrivire, Dusknoir, Magmortar, etc.) And then I want to catch Heatran. Once I do all that I'm transfer all her Pokemon to my other game files and then start my own game. I've been slacking off on finishing that and really want to restart her file. So I've been trying to get it done as soon as possible, which mean I've been playing Platinum alot lately.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
In terms of computer, I'm currently unto Sony's MMO, DC Universe Online.

Console-wise, I'm gonna start One Piece on PS3.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
XBOX360

Bioshock Infinite
Grand Theft Auto IV

Nintendo DS

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Hitman: Absolution. I've been playing this game for months and I just can't get enough. If I don't replay every level 20 times I won't feel satisfied ^.^

Sir Codin

- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Resident Evil 4

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I don't even know why. I was trying to choose between it and GTA IV but I thought, let's play San Andreas a bit. It's always been one of my favorite games heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back