• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted, but were you got them makes them a scam and they don't get souls of people.
I wish I knew what would happen in the year 6666.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Granted, but it turns out that your mind swept away to 6666 without your body so your body died here, and your mind died there.

I wish I was a dream artist.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Granted, but we used Dream Eater on every dream.

I wish that Jirachi was a Steel/Fairy-type.

Years
granted - they are insect wings and too small to allow you to fly. They are actually more of a hindrance.

I wish for a fairy-type that doesn't look like a pansy.

Adam Levine

Years
Granted, but since it's off-topic, the idea blows right off the list.
I wish I would travel to the date November 5 2013 to read Diary of a Wimpy Kid 8.

I wish I would travel to the date November 5 2013 to read Diary of a Wimpy Kid 8.

Last edited:

tnfsf11

Granted, but you'll meet yourself on that day & probably die from shock.

I wish GF made a fourth member of the Pansear/Pansage/Panpour family that is an electric one who's evil & naughty, they make a movie about it stealing electricity from power plants & so Ash chases it throughout the movie & kills it in the end!!! ^^

Adam Levine

Years
Granted, but since that else is off-topic, the electric-type monkey idea is blown to pieces.
I wish I had TV cable right NOW!

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Granted, but seeing as you keep on saying that things are off-topic, THAT'S OFF-TOPIC!

I wish that guy would stop saying that things are off-topic.

tnfsf11

Denied, your internet connection was sold in order for you to get cable.

I wish I knew whether to buy a 3DS from where I live or just buy one when I travel.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2019
granted but you find that all the cheap 3DS are in different languages.

I wish for BottleRockets, Fireworks,and other potentially dangerous explosives.... and lots of them
>:D

tnfsf11

Granted, but they get eaten by you when you were in your Hypnosis session, and then, well, you explode colorfully.

I wish Nintendo made a bundle that has a 3DS AND one of the games X & Y.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
Granted, but no spamming ;p
I wish my next Starter Pokemon from any gen2+ game were shiny

tnfsf11

Granted, but to do this you download a hacked game that has no Elite 4, have fun playing!!!

I wish I could turn into a Cappuccino!!!!

tnfsf11

Granted, but all the "enemies" you inhale have Herpes, but you get AIDS somehow. -_-

I wish I could create rainbows. *BARF!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back