• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
I'm... Half decent with time management. I'm a procrastinator by heart but I always plan it out. Plan out my procrastination. I designate a time a to do my homework or whatever it is I'm procrastinating and make sure to give myself enough time to do it, and do it at that time. Reluctantly, but I do it any way.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
But but... you started that first ;_;
It's a lot better if you are watching it with friends and yell at the screen with popcorn in hand.

and hey now, midgets always tend to be the cool, crafty or amazing spell casters in video games. Never diss them midgets!

My boyfriend is super into it so he plays the song and I like it! That's all :( He has a giant Gurren Lagann flag on his wall and I can barely remember the characters' names. It's sad.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Livewire is obviously a flavor of Mountain Dew. Orange, I believe. It's been years since I've had it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
So Livewire is the urban legend of drinks where some people believe that Livewire to be the cause of sperm count reduction and male sex organ's size reduction!?

Why Mork why do you keep such a dangerous substance around the DCC!?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
They need to sell that over here...not Livewire, but Mountain Dew. It was my favourite drink when I was in the US!

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Hi guys, I love Cherry coke. That is all.

I tried it for the first time ever like...Sunday, I believe.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I rarely have soda these days because if I'm not careful I get chest pains. That said the soda I usually drink when I do have it is Orange Soda because it's not caffeinated haha.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper and I just drank the last can we had a few hours ago. \o/

Years
I have no idea who the hell he is but he endorsed me on LinkedIn for SQL knowledge when I barely have any - either that or I'm a hell of a lot better at my job than I think I am rofl.

My favourite soda is water.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
I just drink whatever when it comes to soda. I just like soda a lot in general, doesn't matter what brand.

Years
Coke, diet Coke, Dr. Pepper the list could go on. :3

I do try and drink at least a litre of water every day when I am at work, so I keep my body hydrated! :)​

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
When I'm at work, I make the mistake of drinking too much fruit punch, but that's because sometimes I get really sleepy and tired so the sugar helps keep me awake, but as a result I get really dehydrated so I have to drink water afterwards. @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back