• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Truth or Dare? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfsf11

Y'all know how the game works in real life, I'm just going to say how it's going to work here:
The OP (which is moi) posts a challenge/question, a random user will come here & answer/accept then post one, examples:
"Truth: When did you date for the first time?"
OR
"Dare: I dare you to change your sig to have PPG for an entire day"

NOTE: In case of Dare you must challenge someone to do something that he can prove he done it (something on the internet or tPC) so you can't challenge him to, for example, brush his teeth, he can never prove to you that he done it (you get the point).

Rules:
1. General Forum Rules apply.
2. DO NOT ask someone for personal info or ask a question that its answer involves a name of someone in real life.
3. DO NOT dare to do illegal activity or anything that might get someone banned (e.g. spamming).
4. Mods pls keep an eye out for this :).

Now I go first:
Dare: I dare you to write your next post here L1k3 d1s (mix numbers with letters) :)

Last edited:

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I've lied to my parents, and my sister, but never loved anyone else...so no.
Dare: Write your next post backwards i.e. eip ekil i.

tnfsf11

I guess not, that's a crapload of responsibilities that I may not endure.
Dare: I dare you to change your sig for today to be Powerpuff Girls themed! (you'll thank me...)

EDIT: changed my mind cuz nobody would do it anyway, so:
Truth: Would you rather ride a dinosaur to work or have your house sent to the moon?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2020

Is the dinosaur herbivorous or carnivorous? If herbivorous, ride a dinosaur to work. If carnivorous, have my house sent to the moon.

Dare: change your sig to "I am Barney the dinosaur" for an entire day. (Hey, blame the poster above me who made me think of dinosaurs.)

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Now that's my kind of thing. Too easy though.

I'm gonna think of a devious dare later.

Truth: Have you done something terribly bad that no one really knows about?

tnfsf11

Dare: I dare u to make your next post full of puns (both good & bad), lemme see watcha got!

Nakala Pri

Truth: Do you have a crush on someone on here, or do you have a crush on your ear, after using leer?

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
I have a crush on my ear after I actually HEAR leer. I never use leer, my rival's do in Gen 1 though. :P

Truth: What's is the most sadistically hardest thing you have ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back