• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen From the UK? Where are you buying X and Y?

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
I was thinking of GAME, due to their pre-order bonus, but ShopTo are cheaper (plus I have £5 on my card for them)

So where are you buying it? I really hope ShopTo get a pre-order bonus

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2020
I'm still wondering. I wanna buy it at a place that is most likely to deliver it the day before (seeming some deliver superfast and get it to you the day before) and obviously value for money. Thinking Shopto too, but I'm waiting to see if any more pre-order bonuses get announced anywhere..

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
The cheapest place possible. I definitely won't be getting it on day one so I don't really mind where I get X/Y, though if I do get a job in GAME then I'll probably buy it there because staff discount.

Years
I'm hoping GAME will do a midnight release to be honest.

If not, I'll probably pre order it from them anyway since they have the bonus and I know they'll deliver it on time.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'm using game as they always seem to be the most reliable, plus I can just visit them after school and pick the game up rather than waiting for a delivery.

blue

gucci
Years
I pre-ordered from GAME back in May and it was only recently that they announced the Pre-order bonus, so I was pretty psyched about that!

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I know I'm actually Irish but hey, close enough. Unfortunately for me, I think Gamestop are the only real place nearby that I could buy it from.

I'm still in two minds about whether To preorder it or not though.. any suggestions ?

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2020
I think with everyone's suggestions, I might also go to GAME for mine, pre-order Y and then head to the store in the morning for X. Although I'm moving soon and have found there is no GAME or any other store that sells games (weeps)

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
Years
I've recently pre-ordered Pokémon X from GAME when I went to Specsavers last week since they are both places in town, so I got my game for October and bought myself a 3DS, with Luigi's Mansion! <3

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
the problem with eshop is that the game is apparently over 2gb, so you'll need To update your sd card To a bigger one if you haven't already....

Just a question cause I don't know where else To ask that people will actually answer: is the mega Torchic distribution a wifi one or do we need To go To gamestop/other? I'm in Ireland and won't get it if it's a shop distribution, therefore I'm concerned....

Artonkn

Sup.
Years
the problem with eshop is that the game is apparently over 2gb, so you'll need To update your sd card To a bigger one if you haven't already....

Just a question cause I don't know where else To ask that people will actually answer: is the mega Torchic distribution a wifi one or do we need To go To gamestop/other? I'm in Ireland and won't get it if it's a shop distribution, therefore I'm concerned....

Considering it's worldwide, I assume it's Wifi.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
I'm pre-ordering from GAME because that little Pokeball case thing is adorable!

Back