• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Really impressive video. I watched the introduction.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I like the video a lot concorde
hope the beta comes out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaal soon...

Darkside

Michael Myers
Years
Really nice. I hate to wait games, but i think this one is worth it! When you get the first playable version, i catch thousand copies of it! By the way, do you release a IPS Patch or straightaway playable game? i'd like to know that, cuz' i just like to load and play

O' Swine

Its Bicycle Repair Man!
Years
sooo...awesome hack.
btw, with that SELORD guy,
was he made specifically for zel because,
Selord=Zelord
just noticed it

Years
By the way, do you release a IPS Patch or straightaway playable game? i'd like to know that, cuz' i just like to load and play
The rules answer your question. "The PokéCommunity members are NOT allowed to distribute ROMs, so do not ask where to get one."
btw, with that SELORD guy,
was he made specifically for zel because,
Selord=Zelord
just noticed it
No, it was not ^^" It was created in my mind VERY long time ago, I haven't known Zel yet xd

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
JOJO! >.<
Well, I think it mostly came from the words Sea and Lord, but... good one :P

Anyway, this brings a question. Are you the one who thought about all the new pokes names, or was it more like a team work on that?

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Wow, awesome hack Concord, hehe, if you wanna help in Scripting, take my msn, and add me ^^.
Well, I Love your Spriting, and i hope to play a Beta of this great Hack ^^
See you later!
Bye!

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
I must say your pokemon (fakemon) look very very professional and awesome it looks like you and your team put alot of work and effort into it so this is how i know this hack wont get cancelled because you wouldnt do all that hard work for nothing. Cant wait to play it soon! Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
also one of my favorites on my favorites list
1 pokemon battle fire
2 pokemon marble
3 pokemon coral and something version
oh and they are not fakemon. custom pokemon fan made pokemon yes. but fakemon come on
oh and darth vader in sol calibur 4 is giving anyone who uses him pawnage rights

Fake-Mon

Geesh, why is there so much hostility to people using that word?

They are fake, not being made by the official company.

Mon, to lead to the logical conclusion of them being Pokemon

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
Years
Wow! I lovveeee the new screenshots and video. The Pokemon look so awesome! But what I thought was wierd was that in a game with tons of fakemon, there is a lugia, or rather Virus lugia. Maybe you should replace it with another fakemon and base the game on that. It's just my opinion though.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Well, the whole point of the Virus Lugia is to add some "originality" to this Fakemon game. Normally, Ruby ROMs aren't so original because all of their Pokémon are different, but when you completely wipe all of the Pokémon from the game and add new ones, then it still needs some of the old ones. So Virus Lugia is find, just like having Shadow Lugia.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Wow! I lovveeee the new screenshots and video. The Pokemon look so awesome! But what I thought was wierd was that in a game with tons of fakemon, there is a lugia, or rather Virus lugia. Maybe you should replace it with another fakemon and base the game on that. It's just my opinion though.

Itman and Esmas are right.
We should definitely have a virus lugia, it's too cool.
Plus it should have some awesome, kick butt moves.

Also,
any updates yet, Concorde?

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
maybe she's busy?
Some of the best hacks wait to put betas up.
Take a look at rocket's revenge for example.
It came in third place, and didn't even have a beta.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Yep. We should jus wait until concorde releases one. The more longer it takes, the more better it will proberly be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back