• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

"Intervention for a Good Mood" - Psychostick

"Dude, your good mood is ruining metal."

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone Tonight

Finally have time to listen to this CD. I bought the 10th anniversary edition of The Postal Service's album, "Give Up"a few days back. It has two discs; one with the original tracks on Give Up though remastered and another with fifteen bonus track that are mostly remixes and cover and 2 new songs as well. The remastered tracks sound amazing and it's interesting how much more better the songs sound in high quality. This particular track has been in my head all week.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
the last song I listened to, about 2 hours ago on my cell phone while playing Sim City 4 -

Nirvana - "All Apologies"

last 3 songs before that one:
Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
Nirvana - "I Hate Myself and Want to Die"
Pearl Jam - "Jeremy"

I have about 30 grunge songs I listen to a lot (Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden) and have it play randomly on my cell phone.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I've been listening to Ghost Brigade a lot lately.

They're normally Death Metal, but they have a few songs that are calm without the "Death" part of their genre.
Here's a good example and my favorite song from them.

Ghost Brigade - Grain

tnfsf11

So this is basically a parody mocking the flop quens pop queens like Nicki Minaj (Nekci Menij), Madonna (Medoner), Lady Gaga (Ladey Gags) & Beyonce (Bayonse) in Uncel Dolan style ^^ this video is actually part of The Nekci Menij Show, so if you're keeping up with today's pop music industry you'll find this very amusing ;)

Sir Codin

Nice drumming and guitar sound at the beginning.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Demon Hunter - Undying

I don't always listen to religious metal
but when I do, it's not the same religion that I am ;D
Same general idea, though, so I don't care.

I'm glad I found a replacement for the metal song I used to listen to. I bothered to check the lyrics recently, and now that I know what it's about, I can't enjoy listening to it.

Sir Codin

Hell yeah, now that main riff is what I'm talkin' bout!!!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years

I love when stuff like this pops up in my suggested videos. Just goosebumps everywhere.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018

Breaking Benjamin - I will not Bow

Has anyone else noticed that he makes odd faces while singing?

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
<iframe width="640" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LDcaJgv0ST4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Love at sea - Zedd

I'm definitely jammin' right now lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018

I had forgotten about this song.
It's odd how, less than a year ago, I hated this kind of music. Now most of what I listen to is metal.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Been listening to Bye Bye Love by the Everly Brothers. Gotta love the 50's.
The rhyme scheme is really nice, and they have great voices.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Alt-J- Breezeblocks

I really didn't know these made this song and I really didn't like it much at first. But now, I don't know, I'm really digging it. These guys seem to be more successful now than I thought they were.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Feel Again - One Republic (Native)

I've been getting into One Republic ever since I just randomly listened to their new album 'Native' on the Itunes Store, I also like 'Counting Stars' I like stumbling on good music haha ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back