• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
Deary, I'm 23 and I shop at the pony aisles all the time. But I think gender dooooes have something to do with it. If people see a 23 year old woman at a pony aisle, they wouldn't really say anything...unless you're my mom. If people see a 23 year old man, then that's where people draw the line. I hate that tbh. I see guys like you at pony aisles all the time and I even talk to them. I've seen other guys who are trying to grab pony merch from the stretch of their arm so that way they wouldn't be judged. It's a sad thing to see, but we're bronies. We tend to stick together. If we'd go shopping together, I guarantee you that you won't feel nervous about it anymore. :)

I reeeeeally want the new Rainbow Power Rarity Doll. She looks rocking awesome! The previous Equestria Girls version of her could go on clearance soon, so I'm waiting for that.

Yeah, when people see a 23 year old man by himself in the pony aisle, people immediately assume pedophile. <_<

I've never actually seen the previous EQG Dolls in the store. xD The Rainbow Rocks one was the first one.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*registers account*
*makes intro thread*
*searches my little pony*
and that's how I got here lol

Username: Rainbow_Dash
Favorite of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash
Additional info: She's my favorite because of the sonic rainboom, among other things. Got into MLP by curiosity(good thing I'm not a cat)

So yea, this looks like a great forums and a great club to be in

Wow! Someone that actually used the search feature to get here! I'm so glad to see ya here! Welcome, welcome. :)

Guess most of us have gotten curious when we wanted to start off the show! Are you up to date on the episodes?

Yeah, when people see a 23 year old man by himself in the pony aisle, people immediately assume pedophile. <_<

I've never actually seen the previous EQG Dolls in the store. xD The Rainbow Rocks one was the first one.

Those were around even before the Equestria Girls movie debuted, so they were around for quite a while. They're not around as much anymore because of the new Rainbow Rocks special that's coming soon, who knows when. They were in Target and Walmart most of the time.

Spoiler:

Years
Username: Wickedjr89
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy
Additional Information: Fluttershy is my favorite because in real life i'm really shy like Fluttershy. I got into MLP after seeing a bunch of stuff about it all over the internet, saw it was on netflix, and decided to give it a shot. That was in the middle of season 3 at the time but I watched it all and fell in love.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: Wickedjr89
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy
Additional Information: Fluttershy is my favorite because in real life i'm really shy like Fluttershy. I got into MLP after seeing a bunch of stuff about it all over the internet, saw it was on netflix, and decided to give it a shot. That was in the middle of season 3 at the time but I watched it all and fell in love.

Welcome to Ponyville, Wicked!~ Fluttershy seems to be pretty calm and collected this season. Have you seen the Power Ponies episode? That was my favorite episode that had her best moment. :D

Yeah, I just watched the latest one, it was pretty good. I couldn't resist from making this though.
Spoiler:

ooo yay! Then you're all caught up. ^__^

Anyone seen any cool (and adorably cute) fanart lately?

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
Rarity takes Manehattan (First Rarity episode since season 2, and we get the Generosity song. 8D Now fans can stop complaining that Rarity doesn't suit her element.) and Princess Twilight Sparkle (Both parts. The flashbacks were great! I also, I tend to like the adventure based episodes.)

Unfortunately, I don't think the rest of the season has lived up to the first two episodes. Maybe I was expecting too much. :/ I was hoping for an overarching plot, and that box has barely been mentioned since the second episode.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Rarity episode & song about generosity ftw!~

Yeah, you know what...that's something the writers haven't discussed as much throughout this season. HOWEVER, the new "journal entry" thing that took in place of writing letters to Celestia does have something to do with it.

Spoiler:

Years
As we're getting closer and closer to the season finale, does anyone have a favorite episode so far?

Spoiler:

Not sure if should be putting this in spoiler tags but. -shruggg-

Years
As we're getting closer and closer to the season finale, does anyone have a favorite episode so far?
There've been a couple of episodes that I've enjoyed, with my top ones being Pinkie Pride and Maud Pie. I wasn't a big Pinkie Pie fan to start off, but the more I've been watching, the more she grows on me.

Spoiler:

A couple weeks ago though, something led me to looking up the names of the main characters on the show, and I figured that was as good a time as any to give it a shot.
With April Fools out of the way now, I guess I can say that what I was referring to when I signed up was this forum description for PGen. This is what I get for trying to be punny!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Pinkie Pride is definitely another favorite of mine tbh! Her attitude seemed a but over the top, but she's still funny regardless.

Spoiler:

& Brendan that was the best pun you made on AFD imo. <3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
TwiDash Galore:

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Username: Loki of Sassgard
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: It's a cross between Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy for me. :/ If I can choose just one, it'd probably be Fluttershy. She was my first favorite.
Additional Information: Rainbow Dash is just so cool and confident. I love how she has no fear towards anything and has such a carefree attitude. I also love Fluttershy because she's shy and doesn't always get heard, which is a lot like me. I also have a big Fluttershy plush and a little Rainbow Dash. :3 I really want to get a Rainbow Dash hoodie.

Also, I may not post here much. I haven't gotten that far in MLP since I've been trying to watch it on Netflix at the moment. :[ I'll do my best to post here when the topic is good for me though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yay! Welcome, welcome, RainbowShy!

I have one of Fluttershy's traits, and that would be how she is so super kind with animals. I love that in her, because whenever an animal is in trouble, she will do anything to keep it healthy and safe, no matter how big or small!

Hope you can catch up with the episodes! Thank goodness for netflix and all. Seasons 1-3 are on there :D Also the club is spoiler free so there's no need to worry about getting spoilered and all. :)

What would be your favorite episode so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back