• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Advance Move Maker 1.0 - "Cricco Production"

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2011
Advance Move Maker 1.0

2006859674.png

Technical Data:

• Name : Advance Move Maker 1.0
  • Creator : "Cricco Production" (Me xD)
  • Language : English, Espanol (Traduzione Fornita da Ale_Back) , Italiano
This program was created to facilitate the setting of the various movements in a script, in fact, with a few simple clicks you can select a multitude of codes of movement that later you can paste into your script.
If you find bugs,glitches or other
contact me

Screen :

Spoiler:

Download :
http://www.mediafire.com/?d0y7u4i090wxje7

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2011
Thanks friend, I will continue to work to make it even better

ShadowMrk

Intangible
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
It looks very professional, so what made you decide to do a move maker?

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2011
Mhh ... I noticed that one of the most boring of the creation of a script is the one set of movements, each time go and try to be sure of what you did ... boring!
So I asked myself "Why not create a tool that simplifies all of this?" and here's the result xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2011
Certainly! The next version of the program will include more complicated movements

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Are you planning on making more advanced movements later (such as levitating, flying upwards vertically, locking sprite facing)?
wait...levitating? flying? What have I missed!? XD
Certainly! The next version of the program will include more complicated movements
^ I think he's mainly talking about sprite facing....perhaps.

Giga Universe

Working on a tool.
Years
This is a pretty cool tool. It might be better if you added a summary in text such as "Move left three times, Face Up", so you can see what movements you've used at a glance. Also, it should auto complete the move (I.E add 0xFE) . So you don't have to press the button.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2011
Well, the program can not know when you're going to finish the script, so the button is some sort of forced choice

Giga Universe

Working on a tool.
Years
It could just insert the other movement bytes before the end byte, leaving the end byte there by default. Or you could just add it when you click 'copy'.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2011
Mhh, not all clicking "copy" xD Oh well, I will work something like this

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
Aww... I thought you meant Pokemon move like "Blast Burn" or "Water Pulse".... Oh well, this is still a very handy tool for, like people have been saying, scripters like me who are just much too lazy to figure this crap out.

Putin

Anspruchsvolle Narr
Years
Full Metal said:

wait...levitating? flying? What have I missed!? XD
When you jump over a ledge, your sprite hovers in the stepping position, and when you teleport it flies up; I would induce that this is what was meant.

teejermiester said:
Aww... I thought you meant Pokemon move like "Blast Burn" or "Water Pulse".... Oh well, this is still a very handy tool for, like people have been saying, scripters like me who are just much too lazy to figure this crap out.
You mean, kind of like A-Tak?

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2011
WoooW! A tool as well, greatly facilitates the work of a ROM-HACKER at the time of making a applymovement.
I already know several tools that make "same" (say) haha ​​but still, I see yours more complex and very cool image of lap e_e xD
Thank you, good luck ;)

Salu2! n_n

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2011
yes now i can make people jump and slide and disappear and stuff!!!!
i love this!!!
not just walk and run like you can with pksvui movement helper

Back