• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What version of the game are you playing?

What version do you have?

• Black 2

Votes: 71 43.3%
  • White 2

Votes: 67 40.9%
  • Black 2 and White 2

Votes: 26 15.9%

• Total voters
Years
I'm playing black 2 i completed it just to get the challenge key...no one told me i could not play it on challenge mode after i done this more fool me right... so i wiped my file haha and now I'm about to go fight burgh again haha. nintendo need to make it have the option of challenge mode from the start... i don't know anyone who plays pokemon in my area and no way am i buying a second dsi and another game just to unlock it.... and my net is down until further notice due to am ove so i cant just go online with my game yet... which is a shame i really would like the halloween c gear skin.and my local game store didn't have genesect event... but im going off topic now i do apoligize.

;TLDR i am playing black 2

Yeah it's pretty stupid how the difficulty level can't be selected from the beginning of the game but I'm sure this is something that GameFreak didn't think through when they made the games.

RE: Genesect event - you do know that this event is through wi-fi right?

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
Years
I have White 2, although I plan to get Black 2 sometime in the Holiday season
I'm annoyed I didn't discover about the challenge mode beforehand though, as I would've picked up Black 2 first, at least it gives me one extra playthrough though

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I chose to buy B2, mainly because contained the challenge mode unlock. I have no idea who'd want to play with assist mode on, but eh, It was B2 for me in the end.

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
I only has White 2 which I got on Sunday and I'm only on Nimbasa city cause I chose to take my sweet time with it. I plan on getting Black 2, and then all the older games I never touched and going after pokemon completionist status (inspiration for the name)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm currently focusing most of my attention to White and Black 2, but am also playing SoulSilver and Emerald at the same time. Multitasking much? :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Black 2 because my mindset went "oh I have white so let's get the opposite' even though it would have made more sense to get White 2. OH WELL.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
i got black 2 since i got black last time and this way i'll get 3 of the 4 legends, plus i have an amazing ability to know which legendary is stronger.
*me getting diamond/pearl* gamestop guy: which one do you want? me: let me see the pictures of the legendarys. gamestop guy: *showing me pictures* my brain: hmmmm... which is stronger, the human looking water thing or the steel dragon thing that strangly looks like the trogan horse?
Trojan_horse_in_Canakkale,_Turkey.jpg
280px-483Dialga.png
you see it too right?
me: i'll take diamond.

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2015
I had Black, but I got White 2 because I like the version exclusives, including White Kyurem itself, a lot more. I imagine that I'll probably get Black 2 eventually, though.

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Haha...I have neither. I'm still pretty sore about that. My folks will be after my blood if I buy another game. I'm thinking of getting Black 2 since I have Black, but...I'll have to get it when no one's looking.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I got Black 2. Mainly for challenge mode and the exclusives in Black 2 : Heracross, Latios, Magmortar.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I'm currently running through Black 2, but I have White 2 as well, and will do that once I've finished Black 2.

Years
Wow it's amazing how the number of people playing both games black 2 and white 2 are almost 50/50!
I have Black 2, my sister has White 2. We trade all the time. Times like this really is convenient to have siblings!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
White 2 atm. I plan on getting Black 2 later on before the Genesect event ends in America. I like White 1 and 2 better because it has all my favorite pokemon on them.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Black 2, thank God I chose Black 2~ Still getting W2 for my birthday which is not far away~

Back