• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I'm going to follow my friend and have a Medieval Themed Party in Kalos.

My Tentative Kalos Medieval Party

The Hero: Aegisbane
The Lancer: Greninja
The Smart Guy: Reuniclus
The Chick: Ampharos
The Big Guy: Charizard
The Fighter: Lucario

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I may just make me a fairy mono team lmao. Too many good fairies(still using delphox and aurous). anyway omg I have such good luck tonight. First I find a bunch of good wallpapers then I find another good anime website

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

you dont have to tell me twice @machomuu LOL. I am defininetly getting that game(first I am getting pokemon x though. if I get rune factory first I will have to delay getting pokemon x :( }

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Lol whats with the silent treatment.................eh.......oh well. I have nothing to say either :(

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Nothing's wrong with it, just that it seems more people are going for Y since Yveltal is in it. Strangely enough, despite the popular choice, I like Gold over Silver, Sapphire over Ruby, and I like Black over White. God I need to start remembering to put the number in these posts.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

hehehehe. I remeber some stupid trolls on a chatline(pokemon showdown to be exact) were trolling everyone including me and saying that pokemon x is for women lol.
(psst you guessed it. I am picking x simply becasue I like xereneas more than yvetal. )

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This thread is a little more than 50 posts away from a 5.0 js

Also I'm getting X over Y kthnks

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

*gives hi five* yes. someone else who is getting the majestic pokemon x. (though I am still expecting someone who gets pokemon y to help me get a skrelp :) )

Years
I've removed any issues of picking between them by simply ordering both.

Speaking of fairies, Rune Factory 4 is really fun.

Get it.

All of you.

I almost did get it, but the clerk convinced me to get Shin Megami Tensei 4 instead. The Limited Edition with the Strategy & Design Book as well as the Music Collection CD ($40 vs. $35 for Rune Factory 4).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I will get Rune Factory 4 when I have money. As well as Ace Attorney. Whenever that'll be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back