• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Orange Island Adventures

What should I do for the Starting of this hack???

• I dunno.... give options by REPLY PLEASE!!!

Votes: 81 70.4%
  • I dunno.... give options by REPLY PLEASE!!!

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksunwoo6

Working on PKMN OI...
Years
You guys should seriously improved the mapping skills. I see the tiles are at wrong places. Good Luck Ksunwoo. And please drop all those, please "replies" it makes the hack look childish.
Well, I said they're old!!! And secondly, I erased the PLZ WRITE REPLY STUFFS.

Hey, Is there any more spriting tasks ?
Can you sprite... Um..Let's see....
Well, Actually, no, I just need Tracy's TRAINER SPRITE.. So can you work on it?

okay i now have the completed oi hero with some edits, i edited the colors for the lapras ows and i also edit the hero sprite to match the ows and everything else so here

oiherov2-2.png

credit to me avatarkris and DiggorysGremlin
That's great. So now can you do the COMPLETE girl's sprite???
Thanks.
ksunwoo6-

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Well, I said they're old!!! And secondly, I erased the PLZ WRITE REPLY STUFFS.

Can you sprite... Um..Let's see....
Well, Actually, no, I just need Tracy's TRAINER SPRITE.. So can you work on it?

That's great. So now can you do the COMPLETE girl's sprite???
Thanks.
ksunwoo6-

Consecutive posting is against the rules, if you want to reply to a lot of people, just use the multi-quote button and if you want to add something, edit your post.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2010
If by a scripter you mean to make like a script for the people to say and a storyline then I have the right programs and such to do it,
The only problem is you'd have to give me a basic idea of what exactly you want the entire story to be about.
You'd have to send me the fire red rom with the sprites and maps already without the originally script changed at all...
But I love the orange islands and everything looks awesome too!!! I'd love to make sure this game is possible and happens!

ksunwoo6

Working on PKMN OI...
Years
There's a typo on one of the signs. It says tangleo instead of tangelo.
Oops!
Thanks for reminding.

Looking very good :)

Alot better than the spanish one :D

Good luck

Wth~
Thanks for the reply!
I appreciate it

If by a scripter you mean to make like a script for the people to say and a storyline then I have the right programs and such to do it,
The only problem is you'd have to give me a basic idea of what exactly you want the entire story to be about.
You'd have to send me the fire red rom with the sprites and maps already without the originally script changed at all...
But I love the orange islands and everything looks awesome too!!! I'd love to make sure this game is possible and happens!
Well, I've got the storyline... Kinda... So I think that will be okay-ish...

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2010
Well, I've got the storyline... Kinda... So I think that will be okay-ish...

Well, you said you needed a scripter so what would I have to do? or do you have it planned out and taken care of already?

ksunwoo6

Working on PKMN OI...
Years
how is celebi going to be incorporated?
and how close are you to finishing beta 1?
It's a long way till beta one, but I will release a alpha sometime...

how is celebi going to be incorporated?
and how close are you to finishing beta 1?
A Beta, Um.. A long way...

But an alpha possibly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 13, 2008
Hey dude, I've just played a bit on the old Pokemon Naranja thing, which has made me want this new Orange Islands hack, which above all else will be in proper English, be released. I wish I could help you, but I have no experience in anything to do with ROM hacking, but I'm definitely a supporter of this hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back