• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

great idea and i hope someone good uses it!

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2020
i think someone should creat a game, with all the regions, kanto, orange island, johto, hoenn, and sinnoh, that would be soo cool. alot of people would probably like this too. i kno it would probably take up alot of rom space, but still i would like to see a game like this.! someone please make it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Have you even tried looking in the Games Showcase? There's quite a few games with all the regions in...

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
i think someone should creat a game, with all the regions, kanto, orange island, johto, hoenn, and sinnoh, that would be soo cool. alot of people would probably like this too. i kno it would probably take up alot of rom space, but still i would like to see a game like this.! someone please make it!
It IS a good idea, but, god, try LOOKING first. Pokemon the Lost world, Pokemon Hall of Fame, Pokemon Infinite Rainbow, and others are using this idea. -.-"

"Rom space"? Wrong section, kiddo.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2020
thanks for your info guys, but i mean people that actually finish the games, and not quit and not release any betas or anything. every game i saw like this they make it sound great and i get my hopes up then they always quit like halfway and never realease anything.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
pretty much every game i know thats good is going all out for it. none of the games that i know are ever gona drop their projects. Raptor, Infinite Rainbow, Morning Dawn, Ryen, The Lost world, games like that i know will never be dropped until they're finished and half of the ones i do know have that idea.

Back