• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I just have one question, does it have to be One (1) Foreign and One (1) of your own, or does it have to be One (1) Foreign and One (1) Foreign? Just trying to verify, cause I'm using One (1) Foreign and One (1) of my own...

Well, good luck to all.

You need to have one foreign parent(a Japanese Pokemon for example) and an English parent for this to work(from what I've been reading).

Well a few days ago, I decided to hatch for a shiny Tangela, as my encounters in FireRed/LeafGreen weren't really going anywhere. Surprisingly, after only 2 eggs, a shiny female Tangela popped out(I was using a Japanese Tangela, from my Japanese Platinum, with my own English Ditto). I was in total shock at this point, I didn't managed to get a video of it, as I was that excited.

Picture:

S5030227.jpg

She has a Serious nature, not the best but I'm totally happy that a shiny Tangela appeared, as I've been hunting for one for what seems like forever with no results.

Shiny Tangela, Serious nature

My time spent here will be very limited for a few weeks. My grandmother needs to have open heart surgery, so I won't be posting all that much until she has the surgery.

I will still be reading the posts here, but I won't be writing any of my own. So congrats to any new shinies you get, and I'll catch you later.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
You need to have one foreign parent(a Japanese Pokemon for example) and an English parent for this to work(from what I've been reading).

Well a few days ago, I decided to hatch for a shiny Tangela, as my encounters in FireRed/LeafGreen weren't really going anywhere. Surprisingly, after only 2 eggs, a shiny female Tangela popped out(I was using a Japanese Tangela, from my Japanese Platinum, with my own English Ditto). I was in total shock at this point, I didn't managed to get a video of it, as I was that excited.

Spoiler:

My time spent here will be very limited for a few weeks. My grandmother needs to have open heart surgery, so I won't be posting all that much until she has the surgery.

I will still be reading the posts here, but I won't be writing any of my own. So congrats to any new shinies you get, and I'll catch you later.

Ah, I see, I was thinking the same, but wanted to make sure, thanks. \o/

Also, congratulations on the Tangela. :D

And I hope your grandmother comes out okay, and see you later. ^_^

Well, I'm at 1538 Eggs, but I've switched to the Foreign Breeding Method, so lets see. Good luck to all.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Congratulations Storm Dragoon and I hope your Grandmother does well. :)

Uh... it's a little late, but what can I say?

Shiny Eevee Hatched!!!

I put the female Japanese Eevee in with my English Smeargle and hatched my *** off. I stayed up til like 4 AM hatching and then started again in the morning.

On the 171st egg my Hasty shiny Eevee popped out.

Heh. Heh heh. WHAHAHAHAAAA!!! This is great!

Might it still be a little too easy...? Nah, I busted my brains out over this, again.

But man, who's next? o_O;

Good luck on your Charmander Shadow_Chaos!

I want a Japanese Diamond... ;.;

.. But then again... I already have most of the Pokemon I want from the GTS now...

Hmm....

I wonder how MM and his Skorupi are doing..

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
[...]Uh... it's a little late, but what can I say?

Shiny Eevee Hatched!!!

I put the female Japanese Eevee in with my English Smeargle and hatched my *** off. I stayed up til like 4 AM hatching and then started again in the morning.

[...]

Good luck on your Charmander Shadow_Chaos!

[...]

Congratulations on the Eevee. :D

And thanks. ^^

I'm now by 1713 Eggs, hoping to at least reach between 1800 & 2000 by the end of today.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Odd. I could've sword I'd admitted you. .__.

Welcome to the, uh, club? :P

Good work with the "egg chaining" xP And welcome to the club.

I wish my Skuorupi would shine. Though I've been at it for a while, my "count" is still technically zero because I'm only counting ones with a Jolly nature and multiplying by 25. I'm pretty sure I've done at least 30.

Pseudo-edit while typing: Shiny Rotom has appeared!! ^o^ Now filming & attempting to capture.

Edit: Caught. In another Dusk Ball. o__o (I tried using Luxurys, but then realized that Obama's snow *wasn't* going away as I had anticipated, so I threw a Dusk Ball and he was caught.)
Synchronize failed me (makes me feel a longing for my lost Timid Rotom), but I got a nature which is still usable--Quiet.

Thanks,;) and congratulations on Rotom, with it have you re-caught all of your previous shinies? Good luck with Skorupi.

DDD'SSCEPTILE said:
Congratulations Storm Dragoon and I hope your Grandmother does well. :)

Uh... it's a little late, but what can I say?

Shiny Eevee Hatched!!!

Heh. Heh heh. WHAHAHAHAAAA!!! This is great!

Might it still be a little too easy...? Nah, I busted my brains out over this, again.

But man, who's next? o_O;

Congratulations on the eevee.

Storm_Dragoon said:
Picture:

S5030227.jpg

She has a Serious nature, not the best but I'm totally happy that a shiny Tangela appeared, as I've been hunting for one for what seems like forever with no results.

Shiny Tangela, Serious nature

Congratulations on tangela.
I hope everything goes out well in the surgery and your Grandmother is ok.

Shadow Chaos said:
I'm now by 1713 Eggs, hoping to at least reach between 1800 & 2000 by the end of today.

It'll shine soon, good luck.

For now I'm a little busy with homework, but thanks God everything is ok. Haven't had much time to SR my last target before getting the national dex. Once completed I'm going to pal park all my shinies. By the way, I'm going to SR a starter in platinum, forgot to tell about my new game, I was able to make the reservation.

See you later and good luck everyone in your huntings.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Wow congrats MM on re-obtaining Rotom, and DD on yet another hatched shiny O__O. Lol I'm going to try the foreign parent thing later, but right ow I'm pre-occupied trying to SR a shiny piplup on my Platinum. Amazingly Canada is actually going to get the Rotom Key event at TRUs on the 19th so I'm hoping if I'm lucky I can get it before then. Though slap in the face the Video game championships have been announced and US only thing argh. You get a special SHINY milotic for going there though so that's BS for us Canadians.
MM so I'm guessing this shiny event will only be counted once and only if you actually go to the tourneys to download it right? No lazy GTS/trading for people for this as I guess many will be hacked.

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Some of the shinies look really pretty.~

Shiny Eevee and tangela look so awesome.~

I have two shiny Bellossoms, one male and one female and also have a shiny female Rhyhorn.

I've been breeding the female bellossom a lot, XD no shinies yet. But still have cute baby oddishes. XD

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
I HAVE A SHINY
CACTURNE
OCTILLERY
AND RAICHU

i had a shiny machamp so i traded it 4 the octillery and then he restarted his game.its well annoyin
i need more shiny's, how do you get them all

Last edited:

Deidara

"Art Is A Bang"
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
hello again guys, just an update..

I havent found beldum yet though im still going strong. And i have been thinking what i should hunt for next, maybe a duskull idk atm.

congrats on the new shinies and good luck.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
hey, how many of your shinies were caught in the safari zone, because your really lucky to have them.my shiny raichu was caught in the safari on emerald

Years
Congrats on all recent shinies, everyone.

Also, please don't post unless you're a member of the club, or if you are asking to join.
Thanks.

I tried chaining like a bazillion times, but all ended in failure. It got up to 32 Swablu, and a freaking SAFE PATCH broke the chain. 4,500 Trainer Score though, so presuming this trainer score thing is true, then that's what the blame is on. I also got a chain of 20 Scyther but went onto a Corner Patch, which is technically safe other than for being on the border. Gloom came out. I'm eager to see how much the trainer score can truly change your chaining odds.

For now, I'm going to be raising Hypno up to Level 100 for Zapdos. I dunno what to raise Marowak to right this moment, but it's gonna need to be higher to widdle down more HP per turn with False Swipe.

So, that's it for now, and the best of luck to all of us.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 4, 2009
hey, how many of your shinies were caught in the safari zone, because your really lucky to have them.my shiny raichu was caught in the safari on emerald

In Emerald I saw a Shiny Wobbefet but it ran. >_<

Oh, interesting. I join now?

I guess I will list my shinnies. However, my Diamond recently crashed..I lost like 60 shinnies. XD All chained, and legit.

Turtwig - Hatched (RNG method) Got two days ago.
Magikarp - Hatched (RNG method) Got yesterday.
Stantler - Chained
Whismur - Random, Emerald
Starly - Chained
Shinx - Chained
Electivire - Chained
Porygon-Z - Chained
Rhyperior - Chained

I also have a Shiny Gyarados from GTS, but I am about to put it back onto the GTS. I just put a Shiny Bulbasaur I got from GTS on there aswell. For a Phione. :P

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
I would definatly choose the shiny bulbasaur over the phione. im searching for shinies right now as i need more
Oh yeh can i join da club

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
good point. whats the point of hacking shinies,the whole point of them is that they are a rare and big acheivement so whats the point of cheating so you can get however many as you please

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 4, 2009
good point. whats the point of hacking shinies,the whole point of them is that they are a rare and big acheivement so whats the point of cheating so you can get however many as you please

The only use for them is trading them to people and claiming they are real so you can get real ones or good pokemon. I don't trade so.. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 4, 2009
thats stupid. what poke shall i hunt for now???? has any one got got a shiny gastrodon

Hunt for a starter. :o

I figured I would post this here too..two new methods of finding shinies..

Spoiler:

Back