• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Would Be The Best Partner For The Person Above

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Your Pokémon partner would without a doubt be Lucario; it's the perfect fit for the strong/silent-looking warrior that your theme seems to suggest!

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Joltik. In your avatar, you have a squirrel that's jittering from caffeine. It reminds me of Joltik and it's ability Nervous. Plus, Joltik is cute, fuzzy and tiny like your squirrel pictures.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I would imagine that the Clefable in your avatar is your Pokemon Partner. :'D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You'd need something cute and silly as a partner to keep you happy and give you some relief, so I think the darling Wooper is the best bet!

tumblr_ly31b13bW01rneow1o1_500.gif

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
It'd have to be the most artistic Pokémon out there to reflect your 'profession' as a poet, so Smeargle of course!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Your username and signature express a liking to darkness and I see quite a bit of purple. I'd say Ambipom?

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
Um... CloysterOyster, this one is tough!

No, really, Cloyster in name, Flareon in an avatar.

I'd go with Vaporeon then! :D

Back