• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Helpage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
ummm ya.. guys.. i need help.. what levels do nidoking learn new moves at ? i rele need hlp in FR/LG, and what is best method of beating down the E4?

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
Next time you gotta use the Simple Questions thread..

but Nidoking's only 2 natural learned moves are, Level 22 - Thrash & - Level 43 - Megahorn.

as for Elite 4...hmm dunno if you don't have your team around the lv. 45-50 area you won't beat them...best strategy is just to use basic type matching

- a good electric can take care of Lorelei - (Raichu, Jolteon, Electrode..etc)
- I like Articuno for Bruno Ice Beam, for his Onix's and Aerial Ace or another Flying attack for his fighting Pokes..but if you don't have Cuno a good Water, and a fast Psychic type (Kadabra) can take care of him
- Agatha is quite easy a fast Psychic can sweep her whole team (Kadabra)
- Lance is quite difficult...Articuno again works really well for his team..you'll definitely need atleast a Pokemon with an Ice attack..Lapras, Dewgong, Cloyster?
-Rival is tough just go all out on him..

make sure to buy a ****load of Full Restores, and Revives before you take on the E4 though.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
Louis answered your question really well. Lewis, do not curse. What you did was against the rules, and if you were to continue you could be punished.

If you have any more questions ask them in Simple Questions. Using this thread helps us reduce spam so it helps us help you. The link to this overly helpful thread is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the FR/LG (GBA) thread listing.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back