• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
~~~UPDATES~~~
gotta go to school soon

here's a little screeny of the human's ending credits. ;)

rescuerangers_01-72.png

that would be all.
thankies and good day~
happy hacking pipz! ;)

Thats it? Oh noes :(.

Well I couldn't blame you :P.

In the ending, can't he like go back telling his friends he wants to stay in the Pokemon World or something, since he in the human world, is odd, cause then when you contuine..................

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
omg as alwys the update alwys good :D and im excited to play your final released of rescue ranger :D GL hope to see more pokemon hack games from you :D

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
~~~UPDATES~~~
gotta go to school soon

here's a little screeny of the human's ending credits. ;)

*snip*

that would be all.
thankies and good day~
happy hacking pipz! ;)

It's ending! Nooooooo! :(

Oh well, it's been a good ride. Looking forward to playing it out.

Oh, before I forget, last night I had a go at some box artwork:

boxart2nm3.png

You have no idea how hard it is to find a decent sized picture of pikachu that's anything but stupidly happy!! :paranoid:

Anyways, hope you like it! :D Support banners and userbars are in the works, might be here either later today, tomorrow or in a week's time (I'm on holiday in Italy next week). I could even have a go at re-doing the artwork on the first page here if you like ;) .

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow nice boxart loving it :D hope you can make also a boxart of legend of reign :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thats it? Oh noes :(.

Well I couldn't blame you :P.

In the ending, can't he like go back telling his friends he wants to stay in the Pokemon World or something, since he in the human world, is odd, cause then when you contuine..................

they can't return anymore.
find out why when beta5/final version will come out. ;)

omg as alwys the update alwys good :D and im excited to play your final released of rescue ranger :D GL hope to see more pokemon hack games from you :D

thankies~

It's ending! Nooooooo! :(

Oh well, it's been a good ride. Looking forward to playing it out.

Oh, before I forget, last night I had a go at some box artwork:

boxart2nm3.png

You have no idea how hard it is to find a decent sized picture of pikachu that's anything but stupidly happy!! :paranoid:

Anyways, hope you like it! :D Support banners and userbars are in the works, might be here either later today, tomorrow or in a week's time (I'm on holiday in Italy next week). I could even have a go at re-doing the artwork on the first page here if you like ;) .

sorry for that though, but yeah, the end is about to be in this hack. :\

also, that's a very cool boxart! :classic:
now to anyone who wishes to pirate my hack, feel free to use this boxart! :P :laugh: joke.

really, it's very nice. thanks~

wow nice boxart loving it :D hope you can make also a boxart of legend of reign :D

Reign of Legends, not Legends of Reign. :laugh:
thanks~

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Thanks guys!! :D

I didn't stop there - I did the back too!

boxartbackzf2.png

No idea whether the game will work with a GameCube or not, or indeed trade with other games, but I put it in to make it look genuine. :)

And to round it all off, a userbar...

userbar1oo1.gif

...and a support banner, both based on the boxart.

support1fb5.jpg

Hope it's OK! :D

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
@DGJ - ehehe :D well im happy coz theres a another hack finish :D and LoG is coming :D keep on waiting 4r the final released :D

@kip - dude you are awesome :D you can almost pirate the game lol

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
:D Thanks to everyone! yaaaay!

Do you think it would be overkill if I went ahead and made the actual box?

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2010
I think that rayquaza should have had a more instory role,not just the one from the begining

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
The Box art looks nice...

The game is getting better and better but i don't wanna finish a great game like this well to bad for us, right guy?

Cid

Years
NICE boxarts, both front and back!!! Perfect for an obviously outstanding hack by DJG. ;)

Too bad it's ending so soon, though every game ends at some point. Hope we get more thrilled with Life of Guardians!

Keep up the good work until the end, DJG!

Years
I have had tested this hack-rom, it's a good hack-rom but i had find one bug in the sea with surf (sorry i'm french and it's difficult to speak english). This bug put the player in a zone of the map were i can't move but i don't know if it's corrected in the latest version.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks guys!! :D

I didn't stop there - I did the back too!

-removed-

No idea whether the game will work with a GameCube or not, or indeed trade with other games, but I put it in to make it look genuine. :)

And to round it all off, a userbar...

-removed-

...and a support banner, both based on the boxart.

-removed-

Hope it's OK! :D

wowowee! O,O
that's sooo cool! THANKIES! :D
oh, and I added the userbars in the first page. ;)
again, thankies~

@DGJ - ehehe :D well im happy coz theres a another hack finish :D and LoG is coming :D keep on waiting 4r the final released :D

well, that's what I wanna see, positive thinking! :)
thanks~

I think that rayquaza should have had a more instory role,not just the one from the begining

hm... Rayquaza...
nope.., but I guess...
Lemme think about it.
thanks~

Sweet hack ....this hacks the reason i returned to Pokecommunity!!Almost makes me wanna start hackin again..:)

??????:\??????
er, thanks. and welcome back in PC..? :\

I have had tested this hack-rom, it's a good hack-rom but i had find one bug in the sea with surf (sorry i'm french and it's difficult to speak english). This bug put the player in a zone of the map were i can't move but i don't know if it's corrected in the latest version.

thanks, and may you please show a screenshot? :)
again, thanks~

DJG, can you remove the text "GameBoy Advance" in the tiltle screen? And add Nintendo DS instead? Why? Because GBAs are really outdated in these days so I suggest you to do that.

I can't. :\
before I started hacking Rescue Rangers, I just patched that intro. The patch was from Elite Map. :\

~~~NEWS~~~
er, hi?

I haven't got much to say but I finished mapping one of the ending maps of the 'real' world.
I need to script it now, but then, things got a little busy here...
So I can continue maybe this Wednesday, for I have no class every Wednesday.

also, I've been feeling weak this couple of days, so I rested for every free time I had. :\
I guess too much work gave me stress... school, acquaintance party, etc... oh well...

That would be all.
Sorry for the delay~

Good day and happy hacking~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back