• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
If your characters found a genie, what would their three wishes be?
If he offered three wishes each of my characters would get one.

Kouki - Would wish to get accepted into the Pokemon Researcher's University.
Jun - Would wish to be the greatest Pokemon Trainer ever and be able to battle his father at the Battle Tower.
Hikari - Would wish that she could choose between Kouki and Jun.

What would your characters read if they had time to do something so trivial in the midst of their adventures? Comics? Books? Newspapers? The sides of cereal boxes?
Kouki has a Pokemon Magazine that he reads thoughout the trio's Journey, it has a bunch of information on raising Pokemon and the Region of Sinnoh itself.

Jun doesn't have time to read, he's too full of energy for that.

Hikari sometimes reads Kouki's magazine and she would probably read a book if she had enough time.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Lol, same here, including current time. Only difference is that I have to drive a half hour to school, study for four hours, then come back home. I think I'm going to try and fix my pattern once and for all by not sleeping until past ten tommorrow (technically tonight).
Heh, I tried to fix my own pattern of sleeping. It was actually working well too. I would go to bed around three in the morning and sleep well until noon in the afternoon, when I would then wake up. Until November 11th happened, and that was the end of me getting sleep. Dear Andy, that book was a drug for me.

I mean, imagine if a legendary were captured and the trainer just dies. If the legendary died, then bam, entire species of Pokemon is wiped out (provided that you follow the one-of-a-kind thing).
I also follow the "Legendaries can't be captured" idea. XD

Besides, if I remember right, Ash technically died in the first movie and none of his Pokemon really died. (Just thought of this now actually.)
Maybe that was a sign that Ash wasn't dead forever? Or something? I don't know. That part was weird. I need to rewatch that movie anyhow for one of my fics, and maybe I'll pay more attention to what happens to Ash instead of hoping that maybe maybe a Pokemon will draw blood.

Though I do remember all the kids asking if Ash would come back tomorrow when I saw the movie in the theaters. XD

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
I also follow the "Legendaries can't be captured" idea. XD
Touch'e.

With the death thing, I'm thinking that the Pokemon might die, but it would be more from grief than anything else. Then again, Pokemon that hate their trainers would still live because the emotional tie wouldn't kill them as it would an adoring Pokemon. My personal opinion is that they a) remain trapped in the Pokeballs until someone frees them or b) are released back to the wild, but much stronger than any other wild Pokemon. Some inheritence things might occur too, like the with Falkner from G/S/C (How I remember that is beyond me. I haven't even played G/S/C in like five years XD) Idk, just seems the most plausible explanation to me.

Which reminds me, I wanted to find a copy of the first movie somewhere. I wonder if I can find it on DVD anywhere... Along with some other ones I haven't seen yet. I already own 2000, so don't need to find that one.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
I HAVE THE FIRST MOVIE ON A VIDEO!!!!11

I also have the second one and the third one (the one with Unown... I never watched it twice, though, because it sucked so hard) and then I have Mewtwo's Return, whichever number it might be in the order. I'd lend them to you but people in USA have a different format for old-style videos, so no can do xD Moreover, they're dubbed in Finnish, and I seriously doubt you'd enjoy that. Well, at first you'd laugh your lungs out, but it'd get old pretty soon.

I've also wanted to see Rise of Darkrai, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (mostly because I simply have to see what Sir Aaron is like!) and the one with Latias and Latios. The first two movies I saw in a movie theater when they came out, but when I grew a little older, the worst Pokémania in Finland passed and I don't think they've even dubbed the newest movies.

I got the promo Mew TCG card from the first movie, the one written in some "secret language" (very stupid, because you really can't play with the card) and I've held it as my treasure for years. It's one of the three TCG cards I have. The others are Diglett (because my brother didn't want it) and a promo card Pikachu that got wet somehow many years ago. Well, that certainly was the piece of information you simply couldn't live without!

Oh! Let's not forget the "anime to live-action" movies. Dragonball Z comes to mind. :D

LOL, I watched some Sailor Moon Shoujo Senshi Live Action episodes a couple of months ago, and I laughed the whole time. I just laughed and laughed and laughed until my stomache hurt and my eyes were all out of tears and my boyfriend threatened to call some people to get me to a mental institution.

Then there's also "game to live-action"... If you know something about Zelda, then you might want to see this. No naked men this time: it's the intro to Zelda Live Action series. In that clip, the Japanese actors of Zelda and Link dance and rap and whatnot. I don't think I've ever seen a video as crappy as that one. I love the clip, it's just way too stupid and bad and ridiculous to be hated.
I can almost do the dance and rap along. I've seen the clip that many times.

What do you think happens to a trainer's Pokemon after the trainer dies, provided that the Pokemon still live?

I agree that they could die of grief, like dogs do sometimes. They could also die out of starvation in their Pokéballs, but I doubt that. You know why?
You can deposit your Pokémon to PC boxes and leave then there, but they never starve away. In the anime, all Ash's and Gary's Pokémon go to Oak's lab, but that can't be the case with every trainer. Besides, when Ash really does catch all the 493 Pokémon - legendaries, is Oak still going to take care of them all? Feed them every day? Who pays for all that food? I would assume the 30 Tauros consume an awful amount of food, too.

My theory is that the Pokéball somehow keeps its inhabitant nurtured as long as it's in the ball. Maybe with some energy or something, I don't know. Maybe all the Pokéballs have tiny nuclear reactors in them so that they never run out of batteries. Or maybe they use some solution based on quantum mechanics so that the energy appears to come from thin air, but it actually is produced in the ball in some way. Or then the red-foggy-light form of Pokémon does not consume energy.

But if this was indeed the case, and the trainer died in some remote place, his Pokémon would be doomed to spend the rest of eternity in their balls. I mean, how could the ball know the trainer has died? It would be far too complicated to make the ball somehow monitor the trainer's vital signs. Well, unless there's a PETA in Pokémon world and they've forced the politicians to do a law that prohibits Pokéballs without TVSD, Trainer Vital Sign Detector.

I dunno, really. But it's an interesting question.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
What do you think happens to a trainer's Pokemon after the trainer dies, provided that the Pokemon still live?

I agree that they could die of grief, like dogs do sometimes. They could also die out of starvation in their Pokéballs, but I doubt that. You know why?
You can deposit your Pokémon to PC boxes and leave then there, but they never starve away. In the anime, all Ash's and Gary's Pokémon go to Oak's lab, but that can't be the case with every trainer. Besides, when Ash really does catch all the 493 Pokémon - legendaries, is Oak still going to take care of them all? Feed them every day? Who pays for all that food? I would assume the 30 Tauros consume an awful amount of food, too.

My theory is that the Pokéball somehow keeps its inhabitant nurtured as long as it's in the ball. Maybe with some energy or something, I don't know. Maybe all the Pokéballs have tiny nuclear reactors in them so that they never run out of batteries. Or maybe they use some solution based on quantum mechanics so that the energy appears to come from thin air, but it actually is produced in the ball in some way. Or then the red-foggy-light form of Pokémon does not consume energy.

But if this was indeed the case, and the trainer died in some remote place, his Pokémon would be doomed to spend the rest of eternity in their balls. I mean, how could the ball know the trainer has died? It would be far too complicated to make the ball somehow monitor the trainer's vital signs. Well, unless there's a PETA in Pokémon world and they've forced the politicians to do a law that prohibits Pokéballs without TVSD, Trainer Vital Sign Detector.

I dunno, really. But it's an interesting question.

I think some people over think things sometimes.

I always figured that if the Pokemon got over the grief of loosing their trainer, that they would be free again, unless they where at the professes lab or something. Maybe the Person who get all of the trainers stuff, (closest living relative) gets to decide what to do with them.

DGexe

Taunter
Years

I second possible death-by-grief-for-trainer; however... I guess one could look at it like real life(ish)? Let's say that a man dies in Saffron, and the authorities find out that he has a residency/relatives in Slateport; I guess the authorities could contact family/friends, explain the bad news, and inquire of any of them would like to have the trainer-less team.

HOWEVER, that could be an issue, especially if folks already have a lot of Pokemon to take care of. I suppose in that instance, the team could either be in some kind of a rarely-spoken of "foster" place for abandoned/trainer-less Pokemon (Pokemon orphans?) or be released into the wild without the team's say-so of any sort.

The Last one below is for my fic, Depth Perception, so don't read it if you don't want to spoil anything at all.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years

Quite a good question. I pretty much follow the idea that they will be stuck in their (Poké) Balls for some time. At least, until they decide to come out. I mean, come on, if Misty's Psyduck can, everyone can! And besides, the Pokémon inside the Balls may "feel" that something terrible has happened and they decide to push further and come out.

After that... well... I guess it depends on the COD.

I guess some Pokémon can be "inherited", but that would present a problem as they are still stuck to the Poké Ball that held them, if due to the circumstances it can't be recovered, for example, what happens if a Poké Ball is destroyed? I don't remember anything in the canon that reflects that possibility.

As for their grieving, I assume the most loyal Pokémon (Bulbasaur or Growlithe evolution lines, for example) would stay and guard the body for a while, and after that isolate themselves, or at least hide from mankind. Eevelutions will cry in agony: who is going to pet them now????? And if the trainer died at some remote location, well, the Pokémon are back into the wild, with the added bonus of being "uncatchable". How do they take it would depend on the species, their maturity, and how close they felt to their trainer. Somehow I can't picture an Ursaring or a Magmar too "unhappy" to be in the wild again.

Also, An-chan, that idea of a Pokémon PETA was quite stretched. In particular this part:

An-chan said:
Well, unless there's a PETA in Pokémon world and they've forced the politicians to do a law that prohibits Pokéballs without TVSD, Trainer Vital Sign Detector.
   That was the funniest thing i read in this page. Buoysel is right: some people we overthink things a lot.

DGExe, the idea of dead trainers becoming "God's emmisaries" sounds interesting to me. Do want to read. I'm planning something like that for one of my fics, with the difference that the trainers are still alive. And there is nothing too supernatural into it.

txteclipse

The Last
Years

I don't think there would be any direct consequence, except the pokémon feeling grief over their trainer's death or whatnot. If they're in a pokéball, I would assume the pokéball would automatically release them, seeing as they aren't technically "owned" anymore. *shrug*

EDIT: I just realized that someone has probably already said something to this effect. It happens without fail. And now, looking back, I see that they have. So now we get to debate how a pokémon is tagged as "captured" in the first place. As we all know, an owned pokémon can't be captured by another trainer, unless some type of special (and illegal) device is used. So I'm assuming there's some kind of label applied to captured pokemon, whether it be a dose of radiation or a microchip or some quantum-mechanics thing, which other pokéballs can detect and avoid. This would probably go away if the trainer died somehow. Yay.

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
What I like about this thread (aside from the sex and sheer awesome of most of you) is that it causes me to rethink some of the things I've always written.

For example, when a trainer dies, I don't really assume that the Pokemon dies with them. (Mostly because I really can't explain how that would be possible, considering the fact that it's never mentioned that the trainer's life force is tied with his Pokemon's. I suppose it's implied by the first movie, but then again, Ash was revived by Pokemon that weren't his as well.) Instead, I assume that the Pokemon are simply transferred to a living relative (if any) or kept in their Poke Balls until someone comes along to release them and destroy the Poke Ball.

Mostly, I get the latter idea from the episode "Just Waiting On a Friend," the one where the Ninetales is left alone at a mansion long after her master died. She's still alive and well; it's just that the Poke Ball is keeping her where her master lived. On the other hand, it's also a very old Poke Ball that's keeping her there, so it could be that things are different with newer versions.

For that reason, I also tend to think of the Poke Ball as the one thing that marks a Pokemon's capture. As soon as a Pokemon is captured, the ball "writes" the Pokemon's data within itself. So, the ball needs to be damaged, destroyed, or wiped before a Pokemon can really be freed. Additionally, it's possible for more than one Poke Ball to attach itself to a Pokemon (See Red's capture of Misty's Gyarados in Special.), but in most cases, the Pokemon will break free out of loyalty to its previous owner. (I tend to use the fact that Charmander looked pissed when Ash nearly caught it in "Charmander - the Stray Pokemon." The ball could have worked, but Charmander broke free from the ball because of its strong desire to be back with Damian.) The only other thing stopping the capture of a Pokemon already owned by a trainer is that it's just incredibly taboo to do so. That and the likelihood of a Pokemon breaking free from its ball (and therefore damage a ball in the meantime) renders the attempt to do so incredibly expensive. Snag Balls, meanwhile, tend to be "powered up" by the Snag Machine, so it's slightly more potent and more likely to override a Pokemon's loyalty to its owner.

With the question of what state a Pokemon is in while they're inside a Poke Ball, I consider them to be in something like suspended animation, where a Pokemon is simply kept at the exact same state they were in before they entered the ball. So, a Pokemon will never get hungry if they weren't before they were recalled, but if they were poisoned, the poisoning will still run its course until the Pokemon inside the ball reaches a critical point. Meanwhile, mental ailments like weariness and confusion will probably wear off because the Pokemon is, in a sense, taking a rest.

Or, at least, those are my own crazy theories on the subjects at hand. *shrug*

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
txteclipse said:
EDIT: I just realized that someone has probably already said something to this effect. It happens without fail. And now, looking back, I see that they have. So now we get to debate how a pokémon is tagged as "captured" in the first place. As we all know, an owned pokémon can't be captured by another trainer, unless some type of special (and illegal) device is used. So I'm assuming there's some kind of label applied to captured pokemon, whether it be a dose of radiation or a microchip or some quantum-mechanics thing, which other pokéballs can detect and avoid. This would probably go away if the trainer died somehow. Yay.

I'd go with quantum mechanics here. More likely an "entropy mark" attached to the body of the Pokémon in question. It has some advantages: it modifies the Pokémon in an unique way, thus ensuring that no "legal" Poké Ball can catch an already owned Pokémon. Only wild Pokémon would be untagged and thus catchable. The "quantum label" may contain a signature that links all Pokémon owned by the same trainer, which would work as a way to ensure the party-of-six thing, or to work around trades and "Original Trainer" tags... And of course, given enough information, the process is perfectly reversable, that is, a Pokémon can be released by a process as simple as the one used to tag it. Information transport seems not to be a technological bottleneck in the Pokémon canon, at least where the anime is concerned, so I'd go with this idea.

The q.m. thing also allows easily for different Poké Balls for particular use, such as Heavy Ball, because it simply boils down to what strategy the device uses to "inject" the tag and how much time and energy does it take. From that perspective, a "Master Ball" is not a Poké Ball that simply ignores the tags, but also has to work on disassembling the old tag, removing it, and force an injection method guaranteed to work, which may, in terms of quantum mechanics, "damage" the Pokémon. A nice touch.

The final thing is, there is no particular way the Poké Ball can "understand" the association between the trainer being dead and the Pokémon is owned no more, unless we go with An-chan's idea and let the PokéPETA push a bit. Even then with a TVSD, the Poké Ball has to differentiate between "death of trainer" and "lack of communication", as a failure of the sensors may cause the Pokémon to be released without warning in places other than where the trainer is (let's say all of Gary's Pokémon suddenly released at grandpa's Lab because Gary tripped over a rock in northern Sinnoh). Also, the idea of "dead trainer = released Pokémon" kinda gives too many choices to whatever Team<InsertWordHere> happens to be on the run. That heuristic would be left a work for Bill, however.

Overall a nice idea. We can work it a bit more and excersise all of our communal craziness.

Bay

Years
One of the characters died in NE and he has a couple of Pokemon with him, but don't want to spoil much. In the latter chapters, it'll be revealed what happens with his Pokemon. However, I'll say though pretty much besides grief, one other way is how Duncan McNeil (dang it, he should come back here! XD; ) deals with that after the main character dies in his fic (he explains it after one of the reviewers ask that question actually)- the other characters release his Pokemon, pretty much. ^^;

As for the Pokeball theory- pretty much the gist of Jax's idea. XD

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
But I like to overthink stuff... ;_; I think it's quite a lot of fun to ponder something that has no true relevance to anything. Overthinking human rights, for example, only gets me frustrated, because there really are no solutions. Thinking stuff like this, however, is much more irrelevant for world peace and peace of mind :laugh: I like thinking, but I'll go nuts if I just read books about Hiroshima and war in general and think about things that I can do nothing about.

So, back to unserious business.

First of all I have to remind myself and maybe others that we, in real world, do not have Pokéballs or anything like them, as you all know (if you don't, call your nearest mental institution as soon as possible). So, it is quite possible that the technology of Pokéballs, unknown for us, has some covenient features in it. After all, cloning in Pokemonverse apparently isn't that much of a problem, and they have their nifty Pokédexes, which apparently can recognise any Pokémon stored on its database by only having its sensor pointed at the creatures. it might have something to do with genes, for example (I'm all for genes!), but how this works isn't exactly the main point here (although it might be fun to try and think about something that'd work. I love scifi and I love writing scifi!).

The point is it does work.
The gene technology would make it possible for the ball to store a "genetic fingerprint" in its memory, or something like that. Judging by the fact Pokéballs can only be used once, I would assume the things have very little memory and no reset button (my god, they're going to drown in used Pokéballs sooner or later... That'd make a good fic. Rivers and forests are so full of used Pokéballs you just can't get around anymore). It would also register the fact the Pokémon did not break free the first time it got into the ball and thus mark the Pokémon as a captured one. It maybe even sends the information to some trainer database super server.

Spoiler:

And then, to stir up some more conversation: how does that exchange machine they use in the St. Anne episode work? How does it change the information from one ball to another?
Besides, I thought the man would be evil and keep Ash's Butterfree so that he would have had to fight to get his Pokémon back...

Oh, and also, didn't Ash just let his Pokémon free by letting them go? He did nothing with the Pokéballs, right? Then again, maybe he just hopes they'll be back one day and keeps their empty Pokéballs.

Again, this is something that will never reach a conclusion, but that's not even the point of this conversation, now, is it?

Also, Xanthine: Have you seen all the episodes? How can you know even their names? Or are you looking those names up as you go? :laugh: Just curious...

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
I figured that the pokeballs are contorted by a network. Remember during the deoxys movie where they couldn't use their pokeballs, they said that the "The pokeball management system" was down.

I image that the network is some kind of radio signal just like the one our cell phones use.

I also presume that there is a central database that has a master list of all of the caught pokemon. How the pokemon is marked, I'm not sure. But each time a pokemon is about to be captured it is checked to see if it already belongs to a pokeball. That's why when a pokeball is thrown at a pokemon that has already been captured, the pokemon starts to go in the ball, but then is rejected.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
And then, to stir up some more conversation: how does that exchange machine they use in the St. Anne episode work?

The explanation I usually use is that the machines rewrite trainer information digitally. The ball would probably have its own computer chip that states a trainer's ID number and the contents of the ball (as I've mentioned in my other post, concerning balls "writing" the "code" of the Pokemon it contains). The machine would most likely copy the information from one ball, send the information to the other ball, and overwrite the second ball's data while a copy of the data from the second ball would transfer to the first.

Given the fact that Pokemon can apparently be broken down to a digital form and sent via computers ("Electric Soldier Porygon," the games, et cetera), "data" here also includes the Pokemon within the balls. Alternatively, the machine merely overwrites the trainer's data, and the ball is transported digitally to the other end of the machine.

Oh, and also, didn't Ash just let his Pokémon free by letting them go? He did nothing with the Pokéballs, right?

That we can see, yeah. But even then, yeah, Ash would be the one to hope that the Pokemon he lets go will come back to him. He did, after all, promise Pidgeot (and Primeape, if I remember correctly).

Also, Xanthine: Have you seen all the episodes? How can you know even their names? Or are you looking those names up as you go? :laugh: Just curious...

XD Not all of them. I've seen all of them up until the Battle Frontier, and I know the basic premise of a number of them. I just have to look up the episode titles for many of the ones from Johto Journeys onward. (It was so much easier when the anime was actually giving names to the episodes that actually described what was going on in them. Like "Pokemon Scent-sation," "Haunter vs. Kadabra," and "Showdown at Pewter City." Whatever happened to those days, guys?)

I used to be an avid fan of the anime until recently, really, even though I badmouth the Johto arc whenever possible. I just can't be arsed to wake up early enough to watch the series since I got to college, which was conveniently around the time that Battle Frontier first started to air in the US.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
I never watched beyond the first season, because they stopped airing it for a while. Then they started it again, and I also watched it for a while, but I kind of grew to old to like Pokémon anymore. I've still liked it for all these years, though, and I never even thought about throwing away my Pokémon toys and other stuff. I still watch the episodes we had taped back then, too xD And yeah, they still air it here, but I really don't feel like waking up at 8AM in Sunday mornings after I've gone to sleep at 3AM or something. Not my cup of tea, really.
Did you see that? I know an English idiom even though I'm a non-native! Rock on! :laugh:

Given the fact that Pokemon can apparently be broken down to a digital form and sent via computers ("Electric Soldier Porygon," the games, et cetera), "data" here also includes the Pokemon within the balls. Alternatively, the machine merely overwrites the trainer's data, and the ball is transported digitally to the other end of the machine.
Then, why can't the data on a Pokéball be deleted? Why can't they reuse Pokéballs? I really think that's highly inconvenient...

Argh, I'm having terrible difficulties in writing, because my cat's sleeping in my lap. He always comes to sit in my lap and watch as I write, and then he falls asleep and takes some impossible stance (i.e. he has his paws on my keyboard)... He's warm and I appreciate that, but does he have to be so darn impossible?

I figured that the pokeballs are contorted by a network. Remember during the deoxys movie where they couldn't use their pokeballs, they said that the "The pokeball management system" was down.
There is something like that? Whoa, I didn't know... That doesn't change my theory, though, but it changes the way I think about Pokéballs. They're even more inconvenient that I thought.

"Oh, no! The cave is collapsing! I'll have to dig out fast!" he yelled as he threw his pickaxe aside and grabbed a Pokéball from his belt, one that he knew contained his Steelix. "Go, Steelix! Our lives depend on you!" he shouted as he threw the ball. He felt terrified, but he knew his Steelix could handle the situation. It wouldn't be the first time his trusted partner saved him from certain death.

The ball hit the stone wall, a couple of little rocks fell from the roof, but nothing else happened.

"Steelix..?" he asked, whith his voice shivering. "What the..."

A computerized female voice echoed from a small speaker at the button of the ball. "The Pokémon you tried to dial is currently unavailable. We're experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later and we're sorry for any inconvenience."

"Holy shi-" he began, but never finished his sentence. The stone boulders crushed his body, leaving nothing but a faint scent of iron that could be smelled from under the pile of rubble...

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Did you see that? I know an English idiom even though I'm a non-native! Rock on!

*high fives!*

Then, why can't the data on a Pokéball be deleted?

Actually, I take this into consideration with my fanfiction. There is a possibility that, as data stored via the Storage System, Pokemon could possibly be deleted. Likewise, they could be "lost in transit" (either deleted or diverted to another computer), but the Storage System has an incredibly complex security network (equipped with just as many failsafes to transfer Pokemon data to different servers in emergencies) to prevent such a thing to happen by accident. (Plot bunnies have played around with the idea of hackers getting into the system, but I've never really sat down to write that as amusing as it would be to imagine Bill royally pissed.)

Outside of the system, because a Poke Ball doesn't come with a delete function itself, the Pokemon inside can't be erased unless the ball itself is damaged.

Why can't they reuse Pokéballs?

It's possible that they could, but it's simply easier to destroy the ball to release the Pokemon inside. Otherwise, it's possible that they could be wiped via PC. (After all, has anyone really seen Ash buy new Poke Balls?)

Argh, I'm having terrible difficulties in writing, because my cat's sleeping in my lap. He always comes to sit in my lap and watch as I write, and then he falls asleep and takes some impossible stance (i.e. he has his paws on my keyboard)... He's warm and I appreciate that, but does he have to be so darn impossible?

XD Yes. Because cats inherently hate us.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
*high fives!*
Yay! I feel like I can take over the world now - in English! Wheeeeee!

(Plot bunnies have played around with the idea of hackers getting into the system, but I've never really sat down to write that as amusing as it would be to imagine Bill royally pissed.)
I demand you write that fic! You're not the only one who wants to see Bill "royally pissed" :laugh: Seriously, write some genious hacking fic which happens entirely in and in fron of computers! The epic war between Bill (and his colleagues) and teh evil hacker... The fic with most furious keayboard hitting in the entire world!

As for why can I suddently give out commands... *points at above* I just took over the world. So, any questions to your new dictator? I can let you have some autonomic areas you can have full control over, given you ask nicely. And only if it's not some area I want to myself. Such as the Great Barrier Reef, the Antarctica or Japan.

Also, if someone tries to resist me, you know what will be after you. *points at the huge army of Sentret equipped with flamethrowers*

(After all, has anyone really seen Ash buy new Poke Balls?)
I can swear I've seen him do that once. I can't remember the episode, but I'm sure he said something about buying new Pokéballs. The memory is rather faint, but... Also, it might have been a feature only in the Finnish dub, athough I don't see why that would be. (It rhymed! I'm so taking over the world!)

XD Yes. Because cats inherently hate us.
MY CAT DOSENT HATE PEPOLE IT LOVES ME VERY MUCH U MEANIE!!!!!!111 OOPS CAPS SORRY my cat is the most adoralb cat and its just like eevee so cute and cudly and he purrs and he loves me why did u saytaht i hate u now!!!!!!!!!111

It's a pure miracle how cats can always sit on whatever you're reading and manage to find the exact place in the text you want to read next. They sit exactly on that exact spot. I seriously don't know how is it possible that they succeed every time. In my case, though, our dog does it too whenever I'm reading on my bed.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
It's a pure miracle how cats can always sit on whatever you're reading and manage to find the exact place in the text you want to read next. They sit exactly on that exact spot. I seriously don't know how is it possible that they succeed every time. In my case, though, our dog does it too whenever I'm reading on my bed.

Yeah, I know how you feel. I have three cats who all do that, so I can not read or write unless they are hyper. Also, I recently adopted this kitten I named Gus, who likes to sit on peoples shoulders. It's the cutest thing, but he does not like to get off. Very annoying when your are trying to do something, and there is a cat on your back, forcing you to hunch forward, nearly pressing your face into the keyboard. I don't have to worry about them getting on my bed though, they're to lazy to jump the five feet up to my loft bed. So if I want to read, I just lay down on my bed and read. They do sometimes beg to get up there though. I can never resist that.

I bet that if I could beg like a cat, I could take over the world! Muahahahahahaha- *hack* *cough* hack* -hahahahah!!!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
I demand you write that fic! You're not the only one who wants to see Bill "royally pissed" :laugh: Seriously, write some genious hacking fic which happens entirely in and in fron of computers! The epic war between Bill (and his colleagues) and teh evil hacker... The fic with most furious keayboard hitting in the entire world!

And Windows jokes a plenty! (If only Bill and his colleagues had switched to Linux...)

Also, if someone tries to resist me, you know what will be after you. *points at the huge army of Sentret equipped with flamethrowers*

*hides behind her army of chainsaw-wielding Chansey*

I can swear I've seen him do that once. I can't remember the episode, but I'm sure he said something about buying new Pokéballs. The memory is rather faint, but... Also, it might have been a feature only in the Finnish dub, athough I don't see why that would be. (It rhymed! I'm so taking over the world!)

Dubs are always odd. I know the English one has randomly added things that weren't actually brought up in the original. (Like how they randomly decided Brock's mother should be dead.)

MY CAT DOSENT HATE PEPOLE IT LOVES ME VERY MUCH U MEANIE!!!!!!111 OOPS CAPS SORRY my cat is the most adoralb cat and its just like eevee so cute and cudly and he purrs and he loves me why did u saytaht i hate u now!!!!!!!!!111

omg u n00b dont u no that pikachu is btter?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back