• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Out of interest is there any need for a new or alternate Pokemon Biology teacher (unsure of the activity of the current character)? As a student zoologist in real life applying some real world animal mechanisms or inventing possible mechanisms for pokemon moves could be an interesting challenge. I also like the idea of playing a character who is more mature and not as battle orientated as George is with the new social mechanics present between teachers and students. Obviously if there is no need for that post to be filled then dont worry I'll happily propose alternate classes for a teaching character to lead within the SU of the new character (once it is finished).

On another note I'm currently mid way through reading the posts George has missed out on and will be posting soon to begin wrapping things up in preparation for the new day approaching. George would be happy to interact with anyone who is idle in the academy grounds.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Arctos: U-uh... feel free! I make a point to assign any player-controlled teacher students before I start assigning NPC teachers, so you're guaranteed to be assigned at least one student regardless of job.

@Everyone: Also, I got lost reading OOC posts. @_@ I'm going to go update the first post now. Hopefully we'll have an answer to Meganium once I'm done.

@Meganium90: Alright... Reading it over, does your character have any personality flaws? I don't see any. o3o

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Wyatt Leon Bellerose

Nickname (Optional):
Wyatt Wyvern, Wyvern

Age (10-15): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):
Raikou Dorm (if N/A then Entei Dorm)

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): A hint of his skin being slightly pale. Has a sloping forehead, frizzy hair that he keeps sloppy and unkempt. His clothing consists of rave pants (Think the pants that branch out from regular sized at the top to absurdly large at the bottom), A high collared, sleeveless black shirt, and wears goggles around his neck. He also has a damaged eye from a fight resulting in heterochromia or different shading of both eyes, his left being green and his other blue (the blue one being slightly damaged.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Wyatt disliked being called by anything except his nickname and tends to keep his family secret as to what has happened to him. He also made a "list" of codes that he lives by and that he adds on to occasionally. The main ones are:
1. Never stand by and allow anyone to be mistreated
2. Never let anyone say what you can or cannot do
3. To make a difference in the world
4. Success requires commitment and hard work
5. Never fear anyone but yourself

Other wise except for his name and code Wyatt is pretty easy going. Despite being good at battling where he is from, he has almost no strategy and tends to always go on offensive usually except for using his Mantyke.Wyatt also isn't very ambitious although he hopes that someday he can change the world. He has a habit of avoiding large groups of people as he has grown to not trust people. When not battling he loves to sleep, stare at clouds, or stargaze.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):
Wyatt was born into a rich family that was well known for its history in crime. When he became ten his family gave him a choice between three pokemon that were mistreated by them. He kept them but didn't help when his parents wanted him to harm an innocent pokemon. Since he wasn't willing to abide by their rules, although he was otherwise perfect in the eyes of his parents, he was ran away (taking all three of the pokemon he was opted to pick between) to live in the streets and joined a street gang in order to have a home. His family attempted to locate where he was as he roamed the streets of Goldenrod City. The gang he joined was somewhat productive for the community of Goldenrod. Wyatt eventually made a name in the gang until the leader of the group was over thrown by a Trainer Named Achilles. Achilles wanted to change all of the values of the group. Wyatt, not willing to cooperate with the new leader or his views or harm other people attempted to leave the group but he was given a merciless beating before he was allowed to leave resulting in his eye condition. Later on he found out he was also framed for a crime and he was forced to either return to his family or go to try an entry test to join a academy so he could become more disciplined with his pokemon. Wyatt, unable to prove that he was innocent decided to give the academy a chance as it would give him a fresh start.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):

Species: Bagon
Nickname(Optional): Draco
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Quick to anger. Bold. Especially Hyper and competitive with Neptune to the point of avoiding Wyatt's orders. Prone to disliking other trainers and pokemon.
Lvl(Max 25): 15
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Dragon Rush, Thrash, Ember, Rain Dance, Frustration

Species: Mantyke
Nickname(Optional): X-Ray
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Timid and not suited for intense one-on-one battle but maybe for double battles. More trusting than his fellow teammates. Tends to get along with others better.
Lvl(Max 25):10
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Surf, Dive, Endure, Protect, Water Pulse, Bubblebeam

Species: Totodile
Nickname(Optional):
Neptune
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Jolly and quick to anger. Mighty appetite and competitive with Draco to the point of avoiding Wyatt's orders. Not trusting of other trainers and pokemon. He is also afraid of technology.
Lvl(Max 25): 15
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Bite, Aqua Jet, Thrash,Brick Break, Double Team,

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
PkMnTrainer Yellow said:
@Meganium90: Alright... Reading it over, does your character have any personality flaws? I don't see any. o3o

O_o I apologize /derp

I worked on my history more than the personality. I left it aside and I was like I'LL WORK ON IT LATER OK I HAVE THIS COOL IDEA FOR MAH HISTORY YEP and I completely forgot about finishing up dat section :x

Added an extra paragraph explaining some flaws.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Here is a teacher SU. Hope everything is okay (although the writing is not my best and is brief in places I feel its fine considering it was done at 3am xD) Will update or change anything that you feel needs to be changed.

Spoiler:

Years
Is there anyone near the academy, or wandering around oak town that would like to meet up with Ryan? He is going to come running out of the forest after spending the night in there trying to get out.

Years
I will get Ryan to meet up with you when you leave the TM shop.
The thing is, I am going on a small holiday/vacation (Whatever you wanna call it) from tomorrow until Friday, or Saturday, so I will miss the first few days of the new day. There may be wi-fi so I will see what I can do. I am very excited for the new IC day though!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Sweet! It'll be Haru's first day as a student. After meeting three students, two of them also first dayers, and the secretary, an attractive waitress, and some random people, including an attractive girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back