• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark rubbed her face, "Arc send a clone after her, make sure she doesn't get lost." The longer she lives the more people they'll send after her and I can find the gang leader. She found her dagger on the man Aria had knocked out. "We'll need to find your sword."

Spark knew the city well, being a slave tends to burn itself into ones memory. She knew where their armory was and knew where the gang leader would be. I'm sure that he will be in a tavern drinking to his success. They arrived at the armory without much problem and even killed the guards. Spark was calm though, Arc asked her why she wasn't angry, "Well because that girl punched me. This time she didn't hold back, she didn't plan anything out. She also made herself a target, people won't be looking for us. Remind me to thank her."

Spark walked around, There isn't much here, I wonder why. Spark looked through all of the weapons, supplies, and other objects. She took some wire and another knife, she looked hard for his sword though she couldn't find it. Eventually she found something better than a sword, "Hey Arc look what I found." Arc came back glowing brightly because he had found his sword. Spark ignored it and showed him the crate full of explosives.

"We can rig every tavern with this, killing a lot of gangs." Arc lifted the crate and Spark found a large amount of wire coiled behind it, "Whoah, it seems like they had a similar idea, there is no way we can leave here without destroying their supply." After some tinkering she managed to figure out how to link all the bombs with wire, she reasoned electricity from her would be the trigger.

They went around setting up the explosives, eventually every tavern was rigged. Spark warned them all to stay away from the wall. She ran the wire, linked to all the explosives, outside the city. She noticed Aria and called out to her, "Hey thanks for punching me, want to see your celebration surprise?"

Spark put a current through her dagger and tapped the wire, she held it there feeling herself getting drained. After a few seconds (seconds that felt like hours to Spark) the explosions went off, not destroying the city but definitely destroying the taverns. The amount of power it took to power all of the explosives was too much for Spark and she passed out.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria was sitting in the underbrush when she saw the two rebels walk away from the jail, trailing a wire of some sort. She tried to blend in, but to no avail. The girl still spotted her. She saw the girl touch her knife to the wire, apparently conducting a charge. Within the next few moments, many explosives went off in seemingly random locations, and the girl passed out.

Aria might have been mad at her, but she wasn't ready to take off yet. Aria ran from the cover over to the two and knelt by the girl.

"You. What's your name? Your real one." Aria asked the boy. "Well whatever your name is, you need to find a way to get us out of here. If you can get that truck, that would be amazing, but anything will do. Don't worry, your sister will be safe with me." Aria aaid to the boy, hoping he wasn't about to pull another Eliza.

I like that term. Think ill use it from now on. She thought as she checked the girls vitals. As she was checking, she noticed that a charge was still running through the knife, which she pried from the girls hand with quite a bit of pain and effort. She looked up to see the boy, still standing there.

"What are you waiting for? Go!" Aria said with an unmistakeable urgency, as various sirens were begining to go off in the city.

Khawill

<3
Years
Arc
Arc was thrown off, he didn't know exactly if he could trust the girl and he knew Spark wouldn't be happy to have either of their names revealed. "I know the way out." was all Arc knew he could say. He slung Spark over his shoulder and took the knife back, he also cut a long piece of wire for Spark. "You can follow me, we used to live here and I know all of the exit routes." Arc lead the way, staying discreet, "Forgive me if I don't tell my name but it will displease Spark, I don't want to make her sad."

Arc continued walking to the gate and once they were outside he layer Spark against a tree, "You watch her, the explosion most likely injured innocent people, including other kids I want to make sure they are okay." He knew Aria would assume it was his idea but he didn't want to take credit, "It was her idea, she really has good intentions." He pulled out his sword and ran back into the city.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Of course. Can't trust twins, their too much like each other... However, he sure seems less likely to want to kill me. I'm glad about that. Aria thought as she followed the boy out of the city.

"Okay. Just hurry." Aria said, seeing that he had one white eye.

That's strange, then again, it's not as strange as ears and a tail. Aria thought to herself as he walked off. She counted him as one of the nicest people that she had met, other than Red of course.

Khawill

<3
Years
Arc
Arc noticed she was staring at his eye, when they had entered the city he began to remember everything of his past. He spoke to his spirit So this is what Spark remembers every day, no wonder she is so sad. Arc had a heavy heart, he felt guilty for running away from his past.

The adults were furious, and had sent out a child with a pokespirit to investigate. "Kill any child that isn't in their quarters." The child they sent out bowed and unsheathed his sword. He ran outside investigating the city.

Arc was looking through the rubble of some buildings, the explosions were not so great and many hadn't even gone off. All in all most of the taverns were heavily damaged with a few casualties. Arc looked for children first, the ones he found he carried to a safe area near the exit, hidden. He wrote a note for one of them (he had minimal writing skills so the child he picked was one who could help him write and read it.) to give to Spark, in case he didn't make it out. The note read I remember our past, if your reading this then you can forget the past now. Please don't be angry. Arc sent the kid outside the gate, telling him exactly where she was and to read the note to the two girls he sees outside if there is a fight. The kid nodded and ran off and hid.

The spirit child looked around, buildings had displaced many kids and adults alike. He was about to slaughter every kid not in their quarters as directed but noticed a much more appropriate target. There was a boy carrying children from the rubble and debris. That is my target. He called out to the boy, chivalrously "You have made my masters angry and they have instructed me to kill you." He pointed his sword at the boy.

Arc knew running was useless, he would just be followed. Arc wasn't as strong without Spark, his minus ability wouldn't activate. Minun are you ready to truly merge, we've never done this before. After a yes he focused, marks of blue started showing up around his arms and hands. His eye also turned blue, he held out his sword and put an electrical charge through it. They stared at each other for what seemed like ages, suddenly they charged at each other.

Each strike of their sword caused sparks. The other boy wore a mask and was not faltering each strike was ruthless and fatal. The masked boy said nothing, not making a sound and Arc compared him to death itself. The only way he could keep up with him was by using his copycat ability and mirroring him. Arc felt hopelessly overpowered, Minun I don't think we will survive this. Suddenly the blue on his hands turned green. He felt much stronger and his electrical power was increased. It was like an adrenaline rush, he swung his sword, striking with so much force the masked boy was knocked over. He sent a large amount of electricity in a ball straight into his chest. The boy fell back still.

Arc felt weak, he had unmerged with minun and began walking out the city, he could feel the spirit was also drained, Hey minun, would you like to play the name game?
The little spirit replied yes, How about violet, do you like that? It's the same color as that flower we saw in a field once. Another agreement, Stay with me buddy. All he could wonder was if spirits could die.

Spark
Spark awoke to the face of Aria, she laughed tiredly "Enjoy the show?" She felt drained and weak, "I'm surprised you didn't kill me." She sat up and looked around, she didn't see Arc anywhere, "Hey where's Arc," Sh jolted up, she had just gave the name of her brother, "What did you do with him!" She couldn't quiet get up and pick the girl up but she could muster the strength to pull out her knife and weakly hold it up. "If you even so much as--"

Arc walked out the city, Spark put away her knife and began walking to him, she was relieved. Something happened that made her scream.

Arc
Arc tiredly walked toward his sister, picking up the pace a bit. He smiled at Spark, and was glad to see her up. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down and noticed a blade Protruding from his chest, he fell over hearing a scream.

The masked boy had enough strength to follow Arc outside the city, he pulled his sword back and lunged it right through his back. His task complete the boy also fell over, now accepting death.

Spark
She let out a loud shriek, the sight gave her new strength, she no longer felt weak. She ran up to Arc's body. She took some cloth from the leg of her pants and tried to press it down on the wound. "Don't die, please don't I can help you, just live." She frantically tried to do everything she could, but there wasn't much she could do. He was breathing heavily, as if he couldn't get air.

Arc gurgled his last words, "Forget promise." He coughed and Spark became furious. Anger swelling up inside of her. Marks of dark red appeared on her left arm, green on her right. She could feel both plusle and minun in her mind, but she couldn't hear them, she couldn't even think. Suddenly it felt like she was watching from the eyes of another.

She stood up, electricity was lashing out from her like a lightning storm, it began raining. She walked into the city, clouded by rage, anyone who passed by was struck by lightning. Kids and adults were targeted, buildings where set on fire and lamp posts exploded, she was doing the only thing she thought was sane. Personally she was targeting children who were around the age to have spirits, she would yell at them, "You killed my brother." and kill them, though the one who did had died next to him.

Arc
Arc watched in agony as his sister walked off, he could no longer feel minun's spirit in his mind, he felt lonely. He called Aria over as best as he could, "Stop her." he coughed again, "Make her forget." He pointed to his neck, "Vial around her neck, forget." Every word was painful, but important he pointed to his sword and said his final words, "Humanity, Protect." He stopped breathing, he final view was of the sky and all of the smoke in it.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria looked at the city. "I guess it was interesting... Oh, him? He decided to go into the- Sh*t!" Aria said as she watched the scene before her unfold. As soon as Eliza's brother fell, she sprinted over, a few feet behind Eliza. She watched as they exchanged a few words, and jumped back when the transformation came over Eliza. She dodged he few lightning bolts that came her way, and ran up to Eliza's brother as he beckoned her.

"Stop her." He said as he coughed again, "Make her forget." He pointed to his neck, "Vial around her neck, forget." He pointed to his sword and said his final words, "Humanity, Protect."

"I swear it." She said to his inanimate corpse. She stood up, grabbing the sword as she did. She was used to wielding weapons much shorter than this one, but it was perfectly balanced, and felt like a lethal extension of her arm.

Sprinting into the city, she saw that Eliza had proceeded to decimate everything around her, controlling electricity in ways that Aria couldn't even think possible. She activated Agility, and as soon as everything had slowed immensly, sprinted to the other side of Elizabeth, Jumping over an electric tentacle as she did so.

She felt something happen to her, and when she looked down at her arm she was covered in jet black fur, with a glowing oval of gold fur on the back of her hand.

Your welcome. Eve said in her mind. Aria slightly nodded, seing the vial in sharper detail than ever. Once again using agility, Aria sprinted to the girl and grabbed the vial while swiping at her legs with the sword.

Knowing that time was of the escense, she grabbed Eliza, groaning as electricity pulsed through her body, and force fed her the contents of the vial. She rolled away, intending to land on her feet, but instead landed face up in the fine rubble, and passed out.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark's Mind
Spark watched as what seemed to be her threw away another victim, it seemed like a dream to her. "Stop, can't you see you are killing those who did nothing." she yelled, but it was futile she continued to destroy. She eventually stopped, "I'm out of control, can you guys help?" She looked toward the spirits of plusle and minun.

"We can't help you if you can't do it yourself, you need to have the willpower to stop yourself." They stood there, Spark had never seen them before and didn't know what they looked like.

"But I can't do anything, I feel so angry and so sad. Why do these things happen." As her body rampaged, Spark was crying, "I don't want to feel this way."

Minun spoke up, "When we escaped, Arc remembered everything. He remembered the death of that guard, and the slave life. He felt guilty for making you the only one to bear the memory." Spark realized what he must have felt.

"But I didn't mind! I didn't want him to remember anything, I could bear the memories myself." Spark, "He didn't want to have them, that's why he took the vial in the first place."

Minun spoke again, "Well he remembered and he died with the memories, do you want him to die knowing you turned out this way, that was the final thing he saw of you when you went on this rampage and took me." She was calm and comforting, almost like a mother to a child.

"But the promise." Spark remembered the promise, and was able to slightly control herself, she saw Aria running toward her and let the fall happen. She let herself take the vial, thanking the girl as her memories faded. After she was given the vial she had complete control and managed to escape the city with a passed out Aria before losing all of her memories. Eventually they got into a forest outside the city and Spark hid there, she slowly lost all of her memories, even the ones of the past few days. All she could remember was being a child, her real memories being replaced with false, happier ones.

Spark
Spark awoke next to a sleeping girl. Spark rubbed her eyes and yawned, she then playfully pushed on the back of the girl to wake her up, "Hey wake up! You want to play?" She excitedly pushed the girl, she didn't know who she was. "Come on! Whats your name? My name is Spark! You want to play tag? Where are you from?"

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria started as she was shoved awake. Well, that was a radical change for the better... she thoughtto herself as she sat up.

"Hello. My name is Aria, and I come from Solaceon Town. You, you said your name was Spark? Nice name. I have a question though. What do you mean when you say play?" Aria tried keeping up with the small girl.

Man, this stuff is powerful. She doesn't even remember that she had a brother... I sure hope that she grabbed- good. Aria thought as she looked around, her eyes finally coming to rest on the sword. She stood and picked it up, and stuck it into the ground next to her, resting her hand on the pommel.

"Well, we're gonna have to get going. I don't want to be anywhere near that place when they recover... Can you think of somewhere to go?" Aria asked as she watched the column of smoke a few miles away from their location.

Aria was suddenly lost in memories, thinking of Spark's brother. He had died heroically, and she felt as though it was his responsibility to protect his blood sister, as well as continue in his footprints. She remembered making the same promise to Red those many days ago. As Aria stood there, a tear rolled down her cheek.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark skipped delightfully, "There are all sorts of games, like tag, and hide and seek. There's also I spy." Spark thought of all the games she knew, and heard a motherly voice say in her mind You forgot the name game. "There's the name game too!" She looked back, "What happened to the city? Did they have an accident. I hope they are okay." She looked at Aria and stopped.

"Ms. Aria what's the matter? Is that Solaceon town? Did you lose a toy over there, we can go back for it."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
No! We need to go this way." Aria said in a strict voice. Then remembering who she was dealing with, she eased up. "How about you explain this 'Name Game' to me while we walk? It sounds fun!" Aria said in a much more relaxed tone.

Aria began walking in the other direction of the ravaged city, hopefully in the direction of Solaceon. She could settle back down there for a bit, then resume the journey after training Spark a bit more.

Aria made sure to steer clear of any major pathways, she didn't know how Spark would react if they were captured once again.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
She swung her arms, How do I play the name game? She heard another voice, this one happier, Say a word that starts with the last letter of the word that the previous player said. Whoever keeps stops the chain losses. Spark repeated this word for word as the voice said it. She started with the word "Town"

"Now you have to say something that begins with N!" She began skipping again, and she asked the question, "Are you my sister? Because I don't remember and I think I'd remember my own sister." She thought for a moment, "Where are we going? Are we going to your home?" A boy came up to Aria and handed her a note. Spark skipped ahead because she couldn't read and didn't care what was on the note but she did hear that it was from "Arc" and started chanting "Spark sounds like Arc" over and over.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Why not? If I'm going to be watching over her, she might as well think of me as her sister. Aria thought as she walked.

"Of course I am, silly!" Aria said in the most playful tone she could. "Nothing. Your turn." She soon followed up with.

So, I have yet to ask you, but what was it that you did back there? With the fur and everything? Aria asked Eve.

That was called fusing. Spark had fused with her two spirits when I helped you by fusing with your physical body. However, it may be a bit tiring the first few times.

If that's the case, then we should practice that when we get back home.
Aria thought with finality, and looked at the girl walking next to her, pondering her next move.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
She thought for a moment and couldn't think of anything that started with g, the motherly voice spoke and said Try the word grass. "Thanks! I'll say grass." She started to get a bit tired of skipping and started walking next to Aria, "I can't wait to get home, though I'm sorry you lost your toy in that other town." She looked down thoughtfully, "I know! We can hold a funeral, that's what we did when I lost my old stuffed toy." She skipped around chanting and singing songs. She walked back to Aria holding her knife, "Why do I have this knife? I know, I must be a pirate or a bandit like in the stories." The motherly voice spoke again, That is not a toy, put it back or you will get hurt. Spark put the knife back in her belt, and said out loud, "Okay"

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Okay" the little girl said loudly, and Aria looked confused. She the realized that Spark had completely forgotten about the Pokespirits. She then was put at ease.

"Serpentine." Aria said in a hollow voice. All she could think of when she said the name was the snake-like Overseer. As she was spaced out, she thought she felt someone watching her from the bushes.

No. Not again. This time I'm ready. Aria thought as she readied her sword.

"Lay down in the grass and don't move until I tell you to." She whispered to Spark, leaning down a bit to do so.

"Alright! Ollie Ollie oxen free! You can all come out now!" She yelled, with no response.

"It would be in your best interest to listen! I know you're all there!" She tried once again. Still nothing. She studied the shadows carefully, and soon picked out an out of place lump behind one of the trees.

Gotcha... Aria thought as she threw a shadow ball at the tree, which splintered. The lump remained with the tree as it fell, turning towards the light to reveal itself as a mistletoe plant that had latched on to it.

Where... Eve, fuse. She said, and the Pokespirit obeyed, covering her in the black fur. When she looked again, she saw a few shapes in the underbrush, and then one slightly shifted.

"I see you! Come out with your hands up and I won't have to kill you." Aria said. She saw one of them begin to stand, but was held down by another.

"So, you want to do this the hard way? Fine." Aria said, walking up to the figures. One began to lunge at her, but was stopped by the tip of her sword in his throat.

"Tsk tsk. Nope, not going to work Bub." Aria said. She walked closer to reveal an older man, dressed as a nomad. The rest, now knowing that they had been discovered, stood.

"Good. Out in the open, where I can see you better." She said. She nodded in Spark's direction. "You can get up now, just stay where you are." She explained.

Looking back at the gang, she stripped them of all their weapons. Keeping a few for herself. She took a bag from another, finding it filled with food.

"So, deciding to bail out of Eterna? Or going there? I'd suggest that you answer me." Aria said, a menacing tone in her voice.

"Leaving. Please let us go. We are simple citizens looking for somewhere to settle." The tallest one said.

"Y'know what I hate about you? You're a horrible liar. If you where looking for somewhere to stay, you wouldn't have sat there waiting." Aria said walking up to him. He was taller than her by about a foot, but Aria didn't mind. She simply tripped him and proceeded to do so with all the others. While they attempted to get up, she walked down the line again. Stopping at each one to behead them.

"Okay, Spark. Let's go." She said as she turned away from the group, gathering all their gear into one bag, which she shouldered.

Unlucky girl, having to witness that... You can unfuse now. Aria thought, and felt everything but her ears and tail change back to the look of a normal human.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
"That is awesome." Spark was holding one of the bags, rummaging through the contents. She found a pair of gloves, "Look what I found!" They were green gloves, torn from overuse. Why don't you put the wire in you pocket in it, just run it through the fingers and coil it around the palm. The motherly voice explained, Spark did so stopping completely and yelling "Wait a minute." and sitting down concentrating she did exactly as was instructed. It was easy because there were already rips in the gloves. Next take your knife and cut just above where you put the wire so there are thin incisions above it, lastly make sure a small part of the wire is touching your skin. Spark did so, having no problems. She did another with the other glove, after she was done she slipped them both on, to her they looked cool and decided to keep them on.

She went up to Aria, "Look at my new gloves! The kind voice told me how to do it!" Spark glowed at her accomplishments. She didn't realize the real reason for the wire in the gloves and assumed that it was just decorative. She looked through the bag some more, looking for more things of interest. She ended up finding a small stick with a glass on the end. When she twisted the glass end off she found two cylindrical objects. She took them both out and held them between her thumb and pointer of her gloves. She put them back in the way she found them and screwed the top back on.

She pressed the button on the side and it became to glow! She pointed the light all over the path, at flowers, trees, and Aria. "Aw how cool is this!" After a few minutes the light died, saddening Spark. She slipped it in the bag.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria noticed the wire in the gloves, and was proud of the little girl's accomplishment. She then saw that Spark had grabbed a flashlight, and proceeded to play with it. It soon died, and she replaced it in her bag.

"Time to stop playing with that stuff. It's still your turn for the name game. You had an E from Serpentine." Aria reminded her, attempting to distract Spark from playing with their supplies.

Aria then noticed that it was getting slightly darker, and she looked for a good place to set up camp. She soon observed a nearly hidden path to a clearing.

"C'mon, we're going to be sleeping in here tonight." Aria said to Spark. She walked into the clearing, sure that Spark was right behind her, and set her bag down.

Years
ooc:I got tired of writing "the older girl", or the "guy", so i am going by names now

Creed grabbed Ryans homemade grenade before he even had a chance to offer it to lucy, and punctured the apricorn, letting all of the gunpowder filter out. Creed then proceeded to tell him that he shouldnt be using such devices, and this just pissed Ryan off.

<Hey Ryan, lets see what this guy tastes like well done, shall we?> Casper suggested jokingly. Thats not how i deal with things, you know that Casper. <of course, i just kidding, jeez>.

Ryan turned to face Creed fully, and said " Look, i dont intend to use those in an offensive manner, as you assumed. I merely use them as distractions, or for removing inanimate obstacles." Ryan did a partial transformation, and continued talking.

"I generally dont like harming spirit wielders, or young kids, so i wont hurt you, but believe me, if you continue to piss me off, i wont hesitate to set your a$$ on fire." Ryan emphasized his point by intensifying the heat of his tail flame, and burnt Creeds eyebrows off. <Ha ha ha! good one Ryan!> Casper exclaimed.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Oreburgh City
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy took a moment to glance at Creed and Ryan. Ryan was... grenades? What? The concept of a grenade was more or less lost on her. This was a girl who could sponge attacks from /other pokespirit wielders/. Logic said grenades were about as effective as effective as synchronized dance, plausibly less-so. She noted that it smelled yummy though~ Cue Lucy eating a grenade Regardless, she softened up and released a sigh as Amethyst once again wandered. She worried about that girl.

Meanwhile, Amethyst picked the book back up. This time Lucy became intrigued. What was this book? What did it say? Heck if she knew! /She couldn't read!/ Illiteracy wasn't exactly uncommon, albeit books did have value and reading was still a valuable skill, especially among the adults. Books offered insight into medicine, an escape from reality, insight into the past, all sorts of things that one could find value in. The art was never truly lost. She however... had little ability to read, even as she watched Amethyst from above as the other moved over next to her. A moment of sympathy filled her. It was brief, however. Sympathy wouldn't help them survive, and neither would diddly dawdling. Thus, after a moment, she spoke up.

"...Hey, Amethyst? Can you read while walking? I really don't want to stay here..." she admitted in a tone completely lacking harshness, distrust, or even distance. She then turned to the others and cleared her throat. "Mmm... we should get moving!" she called out in an authoratative voice, glancing at Ryan in particular, and at Creed. "...if you still want to follow" she continued, in a tone that suggested she didn't understand why anyone would want to stay here. Even ignoring how filthy and lonely it was, bandits would have no issue waltzing in here, meaning they might use it for a camp and use whomever they /find/ there as...--Well... one was best off not finding out. She hesitated a moment before continuing. "...Let me know if any of ya' need anything..." she admitted in a rather distant tone. Being around Amethyst was... weakening her survivalist attitude.

This did not however stop her from becoming very serious when Ryan threatened and attempted to make a move on Creed. How many attacks had they suffered today? For crying out loud all she wanted to do was move! Couldn't they behave long enough to get anything done?! ...Geez she really was starting to sound old. Regardless, Lucy just sort of shifted her weight forward and grabbed his tail along it's base, regardless of if the heat singed her. As a person, she was kind of a tank despite her somewhat unintimidating girlish figure.

"Stop..." she said in a very authoritive tone, glancing at Creed silently before turning her attention back to Ryan and continuing in a slightly more relaxed tone. "...If you're going to /fight/ eachother, just don't bother following me." she stated, tone revealing her inner frustration somewhat. After a moment she would let go however, and proceed right on walking assuming she wasn't tackled or otherwise stopped in response.

A book! - Right in the palms of Amethyst's hands
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, the book Amethyst had obtained and chosen to read was titled... wait. This book didn't have a title! Upon closer inspection, it was a /diary/, or a journal of some sort! The page Amethyst opened to read as followed, albeit summarized:

"...The committee officially mandated an evacuation of Oreburgh today. I don't know what to write. It feels like the world is coming down around us. Arnold, my neighbor, was murdered yesterday in the middle of a bandit raid. I believe they originated from Pastoria but they came from the north... I fear they attacked Celestic Town not long ago. That is only the beginning of our problems however. There is not enough food for everyone. The committee won't give us answers. I fear they have none to give. Our own people are turning against us for survival. But... why? Why did Pokemon abandon us? It is as if the gods themselves have condemned our continued existence."

A line of text was scratched out and illegible. Tehre wasn't much to suggest it was all that important.

"I don't know what to do. The committee says that the bandits are too strong, that the only way to survive is to hide. I guess a city is pretty easy to find, but it feels as if all hope is waning. To think that we supposedly lived in a perfect world back then. Now all I ever hear is about the newest horrible deed to be done each morning."

...End Page.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark yawned and rubbed her eyes. "But I'm not sleepy." Come on Spark, you must be tired from all the games. Spark remembered the game she was playing and said, "Energy" before going to sleep. She was fast asleep in no time.

Spark had nightmares about lightning, terrible storms, and monsters. In her dream she was lost in a city and was looking for her toy that she had lost. There was nobody in the town and she felt dreadfully lonely. "Aria," she called, she called for the motherly voice, and the funny voice but there was no answer. As she walked she saw broken toy all over the time, she wondered who's toys they were and who broke them. She saw another girl, standing on a pile of toys, trains, stitched dolls, and wooden swords piled under her. Spark called out to the girl who was cloaked.

The girl turned toward her, glaring with purple eyes, she was holding Spark's toy. Spark was ever so glad to see it and tried climbing the mound, but no matter what she couldn't and when she looked up the girl tore Spark's toy in half. They toy was a doll who looked just like Spark but with shorter hair. Suddenly a storm began, there was rain, strong winds, thunder, and lightning. Spark could barely stand up and lightning struck all around her, she looked up at the cloaked girl again who only grinned evilly and was struck by lightning.

Spark woke up screaming shrilly. She was sweating and her heart was racing. She looked around, numerous trees were broken, branches were torn off and laying in flames on the ground. Clearly lightning had been striking while she slept. Spark looked around at the damage, fearfully. She stood up and picked a purple flower that a branch had fallen on and began crying.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Oreburgh → Route 207

Amy watched as Creed and that other boy were looking to quarrel, when Lucy stepped in and... yanked on the boy's tail. Amethyst seemed to find that having a tail pulled is very embarrassing. Was this common knowledge? It felt like instinct. Maybe this was Blade's opinion. Who knew. Anyways, she watched Lucy make the two boys cease their fight. She then left toward the mountain, so Amy followed quickly after. She read through the journal, and finished her reading pretty fast. Something about the text... Bothered her. It was pretty dark and demented, and caused her to shudder slightly. She decidedly held onto the book. Maybe it could be of some value to someone?

Along the Route, Amy's eyes wandered. At least there was some nature left behind. Otherwise, this world was just too sad. She looked around, hoping to find, who knows, a flower, or something that wasn't ugly, dirty, or dead. She felt herself beginning to wander and decidedly reached up to hold onto Lucy's hand, that way she wouldn't wander off without noticing...

... Okay, so maybe she liked it. Maybe just a little. Lucy was now her new best friend, maybe even something more significant. Maybe she was... A new-found mother figure?

Back