• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Missingno. Ditto
Since that Pokemon looks like a cell, it spreads like the plague. Your username is The Corrupt Plague, and it's what popped into my head as I saw it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
The two Pokemon in avatar are too obvious, I'll go with Rayquaza as your favorite Pokemon to be if you were turned into one.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Your avatar is the cutest thing evar! <3
It made my psychic powers activate, showing me signs of electronic energy waves that could sent my senses through the internet so I could stare into your very soul. o,o

And with these sudden powers of cuteness, I have collected enough evidence of what you are if you were a Pokémon.

Yes, I have finally, and undoubtedly, have seen you as a Pokémon. What Pokémon you are? Ah, yes, that indeed is a great question, my dear.

For you see, my eyes and mind have seen what you are, and it's carved cutely in your very soul.

You are a... *shot*

...Vulpix~
/insert dramatic-horror-mysterious-magical music here accompanied by thunder and a faint witch laughter from far away here/

Years
Vulpix, becuase he's the images in his avatar look like one, for the red color, the pointed ears, and hair more red that the rest of their body

Back