• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(FireRed/LeafGreen) Complete Maps

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
Years
So, since we're using the RPG-Maker, has there anytime been anyone who copied a existing game (like FireRed) 1:1 into Essentials and uploaded the source here? Because, then one could just modify the game (what I'm planning to do). The main idea was about the maps, because reproducing costs a lot of time. "map" wasn't a very good search title (too much results) and "map firered" wasn't either (too less), so I thought someone who usually lurks around here may know a thing or two.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Well, where's the originality in that?

If you need maps of things, your best and most quick bet is do it yourself.

Ayutac

Years
The originality lies in the changed game play, as a [real HP] bar (name will be improved) will be added to make a difference whenever a pokemon or character just faints or really dies. A relationship system should be added as well as some ways to do things the good, the neutral or the evil way. Basically make a Pokemon game where the player can do anything. (Remember what happened when one of the legendary birds was caught?)

And I wanted to start this off in the original Pokemon environment, just with meanwhile improved grafics.

But from your post I suppose you don't know any ressource and don't expect there to be one. What a pity! Well, maybe someone else?

EDIT: Thanks for looking, Nintendork15.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
There isn't one.
I've looked. No one has made a public resource with maps from FR LG that I know of.

Most people mapped it themselves.

FHJoker

Re-thinking Osmium
Years
I was actually doing LGFR maps for my RMXP project, But I'm still on the process of ripping the tiles, sorting out the copies and putting them together in their categories. I'm still a long long ways to go. I know I downloaded some RMXP maps of Kanto Johto and Hoenn but they were missing tiles which led me to making my own.

I was actually thinking of remaking or editing RSE Tiles to making them look like the LGFR Tiles. Then possibly releasing each region.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I was actually doing LGFR maps for my RMXP project, But I'm still on the process of ripping the tiles, sorting out the copies and putting them together in their categories. I'm still a long long ways to go. I know I downloaded some RMXP maps of Kanto Johto and Hoenn but they were missing tiles which led me to making my own.

I was actually thinking of remaking or editing RSE Tiles to making them look like the LGFR Tiles. Then possibly releasing each region.

It's a bit of a waster of time, ripping the FRLG tiles now, Maruno has ripped them and added them to the latest releases of Essentails.

Ayutac

Years
Why didn't I noticed when you replied? Anyway, thanks very much for that forgotten thread, I tried to contact Curt and I'm defiantly getting the Kanto maps complete (and I'll eventually share them). Also shame on me for not thinking of "kanto map" as a search term!

Back