• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Trainers on a Search for an Exit [OOC + SU] (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Okay done! Linked it too, I doubt it'll attract that much attention unless I post on the Pokemon X and Y speculation pages like I used to... By the way, I changed Kotetsu's last name from Yamikuri to Yuukiji.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
I dunno man, but sometimes these things aren't meant to be. Go and try another RP, I'll tell you if this one picks up.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Of course! Go right ahead and start up a profile.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here's my alpha SU.

SUBJECT: Garett Thompson
SEX: The last time he checked, he was a guy

APPEARANCE: Garett is 6'9, he weighs 200 hundred pounds, and he has an average build. He wears a dark green short-sleeved shirt and khaki cargo shorts, along with a backwards black hat. He wears a black leather belt to help keep his pants up, and off in some occasions. (If you know what I mean ;D)

PERSONALITY PROFILE: (Same as every RP; the way they react to others/their Pokemon/themselves/etc., also their deepest fears min. of 100 words)

CRIME: (reason Team Rocket wishes them dead, works as their history and background set as well min. of 110 words)

POKEMON OF CHOICE: Hitmontop
MOVES: Triple Kick, Dig, Mega Kick, Mach Punch, Counter

OTHER: (Anything else notable that doesn't fit anywhere else, just mark if it's for the Pokemon or the trainer, optional)

Last edited:

AppleMan

Master Drawer
Years
SUBJECT: Riah Toriaka(Rey-Ahh)(Tor-Rey-Akkah)

SEX: Male

APPEARANCE: Wears Navy blue undershirt and dark blue over shirt along with yellow pants and a yellow crescent shaped symbolizing the MoonShiners Gang he is affiliated with. Has white shoes wears White Mic that can change to a PokeDex, Phone, And a iPod. Has Spiky Golden-Yellow Hair that goes in every direction like he just woke up. Huge Baby Blue eyes and Red Cheeks.

PERSONALITY PROFILE: Small 14 Year Old 5'01" 83 Pounds. Bold and Rash ignorrant fool Frail. He treats Pokemon with the Upmost Respect but Disrepects People because he gets very F***** Vulgar with them and he treats himself like hes the best thief ever because everyone calls him Bandito. And his deepest fear is getting caught red-handedd when stealing or getting shot by a gang member in the throat.

CRIME: Stealing From Team Rocket now they want him dead 14 year old everyone calls Bandito because he is a Master Thief except that Team Rocket accident. His dad is Lt.Surge of Vemillion City and his mom is *NO ONE CARES* A helpless lady living on the streets because *NO ONE CARES* and got caught few times founder and leader of gang MoonShiners their Sole Porpose is to steal stuff and kill people in the Process :)

POKEMON OF CHOICE: Pikachu Electric Nickname Blitz Appearance Fat Yellow Rodent Who Eats MY ****ing FOOD!!! Ability Static

MOVES: Volt Tackle ThunderBolt Quick Attack Iron Tail

OTHER: BLITZ WANTS TO SUCK YOUR DICK ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back