• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptar

GOT OLD.
Years
Cool! ^_^

Here's a pic that I've been searching forever for... I was gonna use it in a powerpoint for tech class...I was gonna have it zoom in with the sound of breaking glass...Too bad my powerpoint's already been graded... -_-;;

Anyway, this is one of my favorite pics..

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
XD I love that one poor Ash XD

XD Outdoor Shower?
hehe Ash in boxers ^///////^
challenger47.jpg

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Satoshi-kun said:
Meditating, really. ^_^

And I think May's against it, but isn't Ash going a bit intensive? I kinda cried when in the first movie he turned into stone...
So did I that movie always gets to me.
Pikachu crying about makes it even more sad.

Ashy looking cute.
ashy.JPG

Edit Geodude posted this at Sppf in the Ash and Pikachu club I thought you guys might wanna listen XD

Geodude said:

Last edited:

Reptar

GOT OLD.
Years
EEK! ^^ *saves* Oh, a few pages back, did you say you missed the episode where Ash got turned into a pikachu? Don't worry, you didn't miss anything very exciting...They met a girl who said she was a pokemon magician, needed some certain ingredients for a spell to make people be able to tell what pokemon were thinking, Team Rocket wanted the magician's spell book, they all tried to get it back, etc, pikachu shocked TR as usual, then when Lily (the magician) wanted to try out the spell, Ash volunteered, Lily said some spell thing, pikachu used thunderbolt to make it work, a cloud of smoke stuff surrounded Ash, he felt sleepy, the smoke cleared, Misty Brock and Lily looked at him oddly, he asked how they got so big, then asked why they are looking at him 'like he had two heads or something' Misty shows him a mirror, and I think he said 'Hi pikachu' or something..Then Misty told him he was looking at himself, Lily noticed that the spell had gone wrong because a page of the book was too dirty to read, Everyone wonders if Ash will change back, Lily tells them it should wear off, Ash is all happy, plays with his pokemon, and it ends..Hooooray......

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
It sounds like Ash was totally adorable in that eppy but then again he always is..^_______^

Hottie pic *drool drool*
image330.jpg

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
There is more to ash than meets the eye. Misty missed her chance can may take ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back