• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon side-scrolling MMORPG

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Yup. The game will not be released untill 26th, but before the 31st. I am thinking of the 30th.

This leaves me 2 and a bit weeks to deal with everything. Most of the important stuff has been done - although as Darlekz pointed out it still has far to go. Darlekz leave for 2 weeks in 2 days, so the world that we have is pretty much it.

I need to do alot still but todays rush made me fix alot of stuff.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I just get my Computer back from repairing.
Glad to see the game are still in develope.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Well I am now going through limited internet access, sorry guys. I can work on it offline - but I cant do the online stuff as much - so I will be working on the battle system.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
YES!!!!! The updater is FINNALY DONE! All I need to do now is to fit it into the game (graphics and all) This is all thanks to MME - for making an auto-updater. Thx a tonne MME! (Updating first post, check it once in a while.)

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Update: I am pulling myself away from boredom and laziness, I have decided to make a filter for the chat. There will be a toggle to turn it on or off, depending what you want. (Good if your parents are hanging around.)

However this is not forced and if you like to swear, then leave it off.

I am STILL having ONE problem with the AI, but it SHOULD be fixed soon.
I will probably take some screenies, when I get bothered, so that I can move this into the WIP section, but I am trying to get a demo out BEFORE posting it. That way it will be more impressive and it will stand out from the other MMORPG pokemon games that there are.

Progress is much slower now, but I am still getting things done. Over the next 5 days I hope to do much bigger things that need being done: AI fixing (to make a skeleton AI, that I will copy and paste to more pokemon), tidy up the menu again, and tidy up the auto updater, add chat filter and in MAYBE port forward, I need to explain this to my dad.......

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
lol, thx. You will be rewarded later on.......

^_^, I am generaly happy with the progress of the game, and it looks like its up to date!

Back