• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise
Elise stood at the door of the classroom, she had never heard of a war between humans and monsters. She didn't walk into the door, instead she stood outside listening. Youkai have to hide because of dragons? She thought, Why would they do that? The lesson put a lot of fear into her, because if this was true, then there were bigger threats to humans. She took a deep breath and looked through the window of the door, Frio wasn't in there.

I should tell him. She thought, then looked down at his food, I wonder if he is in the nurse's office. She quickly began walking toward it.

Frio
I woke up in the nurse's office, which almost made me fall off the bed again. "You truly are an idiot aren't you Frio?"

"I was just tired is all." I began to sit up, but she pushed me down. Though it was a little amount of force, I put up little resistance. I felt weak.

"Not only did you not eat today." She wasn't angry this time, rather she was calm, "But I also saw you running and exercising."

"I do that every morning." I answered, drinking from a cup next to me.

"Why?"

"Well my sister said I could be strong if I did." I answered.

"Did you do it because you wanted to be stronger?" The nurse was sitting there, and I saw nobody else was here.

"No, I did it because she told me to." I drank more water, but now my stomach was full.

"So you remember to excersise every day, but you can't remember to eat?" She said as if I was saying something stupid.

"She didn't say I had to every morning."

"Did your parents?"

"I don't like them." I answered, "They probably didn't even care that I moved with my sister."

"Ok." The nurse said, "So if your sister says that you have to drink and eat every day, will you."

"You can't talk to her today, she has work."

"Is there anyone I can call?"

"I don't think so." The nurse sighed and refilled my cup. I heard a knock on the door, "Come in." She said.

"Hey nurse, hey Frio." I heard Elise greet.

"Hey Elise." I said. She placed down a tray of food on my lap. "Thank you..." I said surprised.

"You should really remember to eat." She said, "You work really hard every morning just to put yourself at risk because you can't remember to do basic things."

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't apologize to me, this doesn't hurt me in the slightest. But what about when you have to find that Solo guy?" She said, "What if you pass out then?"

I ate everything she brought me. Though it was a bit dry, I hardly cared. It felt good to be full. "Thank you." I said again.

The nurse wrote down a note on her pad, "I don't know what your financial status is, but this note should get you free meals only at the cafeteria." She handed it to me, "I'll email the food staff to notify them." She looked at Elise in a thoughtful way, then looked at me, then back at her and nodded. "Elise, you are responsible for Frio, make sure he gets four meals a day."

"Yes ma'am." She answered. "Why four?"

"Frio has been working very hard with little amounts of food. I assume at home he was fed by his sister, but now that she isn't here, he doesn't eat. This is causing his body to collapse. At this point he is actually becoming weaker."

"But why four meals?"

"He needs to rebuild quickly. The extra meal will compensate for his heavy morning workouts." Elise nodded, but I just listened. "I want him to wait here for a few minutes. Just to make sure that he got enough food."

"I'll wait here too." Elise said.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

"Well, anyways... It seems like class is over." Ryuu glanced at the clock near the door and started to close his book. "I'm sorry that I didn't got to teach you much afterall, I promise I will do better tomorrow." Ryuu turned around and cleaned the blackboard that he had wroten on. "Class dismissed, I'll see you guys by swimming class."

Ryuu putted his book in his bag and remembered that Satomi didn't have a swimsuit. He left the classroom and proceeded to the teachers lounger where Saito, Raizo and Yuna were waiting for the meal that Ryuu had promised to prepare. "What are you doing here? Don't you have swimming class now?" Yuna asked him with her gentle voice that soothed everyone's ears. "Yes, that's exactly why I came here..." Ryuu searched in one of the cabinets for a swimsuit and found a blue striped bikini. "Great." Ryuu smiled and walked back towards the door. "This is how ill rumors are born." Raizo said loudly which caused Ryuu to return. "One of the new students doesn't have a swimsuit, I told her she could borrow one from the school." Ryuu immediately left again and entered his own classroom.

"Satomi, I'll leave your swimsuit here, I have to open the swimming pool." Ryuu left the bikini on his desk as he left again. Ryuu could be such a busy person which often caused him to enter rooms and leave them after a few seconds when he had where he came for. He proceeded towards the swimming pool and opened the lock on the gate.

Years

Allister Curtis

Soon after returning to his seat by Cheryll, Allister was privy to the surprising information that the leader of Fairytale was, in fact, a powerful yokai - a dragon. Allister had never known for sure whether dragons actually existed or not... he had heard them spoken of often enough but was never able to actually meet one. Not long after that revelation time flew in the classroom and it was soon time to move on from the classroom.

Allister took the opportunity to tell Cheryll he'd see her at the next class before walking over to Gavin, not bothering to ask how he'd cope with the swimming class - if he wanted to participate he'd find a way. That was just how the strange mage worked. Instead he asked his question for a different reason
"are you attending the swimming class? Or are you planning to start this little war of ours during that time? Personally I'm probably going to go - but the ridiculousness of compulsory swimming might just make me act like you."

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I'm short on ideas.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Classroom

Chapter Two: Part Six
A New Day at Youkai Academy

"Satomi, I'll leave your swimsuit here, I have to open the swimming pool."

Satomi sighed. "I was exactly right," she muttered, "most all of this class was just us explaining what we knew..." She got up and walked over to the desk. When she saw the swimsuit, her entire face flushed red in embarrassment. This is so revealing... She picked up the bikini and left the room, blushing the entire way to the changing room. There she changed into the swimsuit, and headed to the pool outside. As she arrived she avoided most eye contact and rubbed her arm nervously.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll sighed as it seemed sensei hadn't noticed her hand had been up. I'll pull through then go to the nurse to get something for this headache she thought pulling out paper and pencil as she took notes on the topic for the day. Dragons. It all seemed very fascinating, even though he told them not to mention it outside the classroom she still took her notes. Wow, I've actually learned something I didn't know. I was afraid this class would be boring. she thought wincing a bit at her headache, sensei dismissed the class reminding them of swimming class. Allister had come back in unnoticed by her and told her he'd see her at the next class before going to talk to Gavin.

To the nurse, then I'll get another book from my room to read she thought gathering her stuff and making her way to the infirmary. As soon as she entered she noticed Frio in one of the beds with a girl next to him.

"oh Cheryll, back again, are you okay?" the nurse asked turning her attention to her.

"I-I've got a h-headache I k-now t-hey're c-ommon w-w-with he-head i-njuries..." she stuttered looking at the floor.

The Nurse smiled and turned to the cabinet getting two pills out. "take these and you'll be fine dear" she handed Cheryll the pills and a small plastic cup with water in it.

"T-thank y-you" Cheryll smiled and took the two pills before turning to Frio. "a-are y-you o-okay F-Frio?"

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Classroom=>Pool

The rest of class was very educational. It was unfortunate that a boy fainted and Allister and that girl that was the same as Frio had to take him to the nurse, but Yorick still enjoyed the learning very much. He learned about wars, social classes, art, and the fact that the leader of Fairytale is a genocidal dragon. Yorick hadn't heard of dragons until then. They sounded powerful and much more difficult to defeat than Oz but they could beat many things with numbers, perseverance, and stealth. He realized he needed to get stronger if he was going to continue battling Fairytale but going to class was important too. He lamented missing class yesterday, wondering what information he had missed learning.

Before anyone could respond to sensei's last bit of information class ended and they were told to go to the pool for swimming class. On the way to the changing room he passed Luthas who greeted him. "Hello, my friend. Are you on your way to swimming class?" He paused for a moment. "You did remember to pack a swimsuit, right?"

What? "A swimsuit? Why does one need a special suit to swim? I planned to swim as I am."

Luthas slapped his forehead then reformed the ice headband. "Yorick, you cannot go swimming with one of my uniforms. It will get damaged by the water."

Yorick frowned at this, but he grinned again once he realized a solution so he left and ran to the dorms as fast as he could. He was still fairly fast in his human form, but not as fast as he would have liked so he transformed in places he could not sense anybody around. He entered his room and retrieved his dirty, torn uniform. He then sprinted toward the laundry room and washed it, after which he changed into it. He may not have had a swimsuit, but at least this way he was not swimming in one of Luthas' uniforms.

When Yorick arrived at the pool he noticed it was mostly empty except for sensei and Satomi who was dressed in what he assumed was a swimsuit although it looked more or less like underwear. Was there actually a difference or could he just swim in his underwear? He looked down at his current attire and realized that swimming in this uniform would have cleaned it regardless, but he did not want to walk around in it while it was dirty because it would have been uncivilized of him to do so. "Hello Satomi," he said, being polite before he walked up to the edge of the pool and poked his finger into the water. He was very eager to begin swimming class since he enjoyed swimming very much back home at the lake near his house. This water had a distinctly different smell than the lake, though, so he was not sure he would feel comfortable trying to drink it. He looked back at Satomi and asked, "Satomi, is there a difference between swimwear and underwear?"

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I sighed, they had done that whole conversation without even acknowledging me. The girl I met yesterday walked in for a headache, though she seemed pretty nervous as well. To my surprise she acknowledged me, asking if I was alright, "Yea, I just had some problems with food." I said.

"The idiot forgets to eat." Added in Elise, I realized that they had never met before.

"Cheryll, this is my sister Elise." I said sitting up, I am strong enough to leave this stupid nurse's office. The blood rush made me dizzy, and I swayed slightly, though Elise was there to make sure I didn't fall over. I sat still for a moment and took a deep breath. I then stood up slowly and stretched. "What's up with you?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll smiled shyly at Elise. "i-it's n-nice t-to m-meet y-you" she stuttered before looking at Frio as he got up. "y-you s-should remember...t-to e-eat" she winced a bit as her headache gave her a bit more pain but it was lessening. I knew it wouldn't go away instantly.

"umm...i h-hurt my h-head...l-last night...g-got a p-pretty b-bad h-headache d-during c-class..." she paused looking at the floor again, a tactic she always reverted to when she felt shy and nervous. "um..." she sighed, I wish talking to people I don't know that well was easier, though I still am surprised at how fast I got used to my friends. "t-the n-next c-class i-is starting s-soon...a-a-t the p-pool" she smiled slightly looking up from the floor as she finished speaking.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

Really, detention?

Sorae ignored this fact, but he was definitely going to come back to this class after swimming... there was no homework, anyways, so he had nothing better to do. Might as well make sure that he abided to some rules. He looked at the board for the rest of class, not taking notes but rather, thinking. Not like there was much material to write down anyways. But that dragon... the dragon intrigued him greatly. Why would it attempt to trick humans into going to war with Youkai? Wouldn't they understand it was futile? He decided he would save that as a conversation piece for after detention, unless Ryuu wanted to talk during detention. Probably not.

SWIMMING, okay. He left to the changing rooms with his duffel bag, which held his swimming trunks. He had a brisk walk before arriving, then changing and sitting right on the floor in front of the pool, quietly. He then closed his eyes, cross-legged, and began to think. A dragon, huh...? Why a dragon...? What was it's motives, what was it looking for... I just need to know! He opened his eyes and looked towards a girl in a blue striped bikini before looking back, flushed and mildly embarrassed. Instead, he looked at his wavy reflection in the pool. "Nice day for swimming, isn't it..." he said quietly, to no one in particular.​

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

Class went quicker than he expected. Chris shook his head. "Shouldn't have been late," he thought, remembering that he had detention after swimming class. Chris stood up, slung the backpack on his right shoulder, and walked out of the class. He followed a couple of others out to the pool area and went into a changing room to change into a pair of dark blue shorts and white sleeveless shirt.

He walked out and got to the pool area, where a few students (including Sorae) were already there waiting. He found an unoccupied lounge chair away from the others. Tossing the bag beside the chair, Chris took off his shirt and layed down on it, using his shirt as a pillow. He looked around from his vantage point at the students that were there, with one thought plaguing his mind: Where was Milly? Last he remembered, they were walking to class together. He went in, but did she? Maybe he should go looking for her...?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin

When Cheryll asked to go to the nurse's office, Gavin's attention immediately shot over from Higoroshi to Cheryll. She really did seem to be in pain, but Higoroshi merely passed her over. This perturbed Gavin so much that he stood up to take her himself...but he was stopped by one word: Dragon. Gavin's eyes immediately shot back to the board and his jaw dropped. He was in utter shock. He couldn't believe his ears, and he'd practically lost all contact with the outside world.

The concept of a dragon being the source of the schism between youkai and humans was just mind boggling. Ridiculous, actually. Gavin was shocked by how far out in left field the proclamation was that his brain was barely able to process it. All he could do was stare at the word "Dragon" with his mouth open. It wasn't until Allister started to talk to him that he woke up from his stasis.

"G...Huh?" He shook his head a few times to snap himself out of his daze. "Oh, uh...I probably won't be going to the swimming class. I haven't mastered the art of 'one-armed swimming' yet." He said with a slight chuckle. "For the time being, I'm going to to check on Cherry, from there I'll be cooking something up for the staff." Gavin stood up from his seat and said, "I'll see you later, 'kay?" He waved to Allister as he took off for the Infirmary.

He peered into the infirmary and looked for Cheryll, who wasn't hard to find. He walked into the room and greeted her. "Hey Cherry, are you feeling okay?" He then noticed that Frio and Elise were with her. He wasn't sure how to greet Elise, since Frio specifically told him not to talk to her and, well, she did as well. However, Frio seemed to be out of commision for the most part, so he took advantage of the situation. "Oh, Elise and Frio, nice to see you guys. I haven't seen you since the whole 'Ozzy Incident'. Higo-chan didn't go too hard on you for what happened to the classroom, did he?"

Khawill

<3
Years
"The pool?" I said confusedly. "That's a real shame. I never learned to swim." I scratched my head, How can I get out of this? I wondered.

"Yea I have a fear of water." Elise said, surprising me, "I hardly like taking showers." She ended there, but then quickly added, "I still take one a day, it just isn't fun."

That was about the time Gavin walked in, and through a few greetings, I heard "Ozzy Incident." which confused me.

"Not really, I don't actually remember if I got in trouble at all." I looked at him, and aside from the missing arm, he didn't look like he had a problem. "Are you not going swimming either? You don't look so sick to be here."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll looked at Gavin as he entered the infirmary and grew a bit worried about to ask if he was okay when he greeted her asking if she was feeling okay before greeting Elise and Frio as well. She smiled softly at Gavin and nodded whispering. "yeah...my headaches going away...Higoroshi must not have noticed me cause I'm so quiet"

She turned her gaze to Frio and Elise as Frio asked if Gavin wasn't going swimming either. I never thought about what Gavin would do, but it seems he's skipping. "I h-have a-an e-excuse n-note...." she said to Frio gesturing to the bandage on her head. "c-can't s-swim with a c-concussion"

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister was anxious about Gavin's response to his question but the other mage left before he could enquire any further into Cheryll's health
Does this mean she's hurt or sick? I'll be sure to check on her later.

Still worrying about his friend Allister crossed the school grounds to the dorms and entered his dorm room, which was thankfully devoid of his room mate. Allister quickly changed from his uniform into a pair of black swimming trunks and a jacket of the same colour which he wore open. He then packed a small bag with a uniform, towel and a book in case he got bored of the ridiculous class before heading out of the dorms.

Allister then crossed the school grounds, his bag slung over his shoulder, soon reaching the pool that was set to be the site of his next class. At said pool he found a rather strange sight. A girl, whom Allister had yet to be introduced to, was huddling up to herself nervously - trying to hide what she was wearing. A boy, another person Allister didn't know, was staring at the pool water - trying to not look at said girl and Yorick was asking about the difference between swimwear and underwear whilst standing there in what was, in a former life, a school uniform. Allister decided to provide Yorick with an answer
"the difference is mostly in the material and in the stigmas surrounding underwear" suffice to say Allister immediately regretted using the word "stigmas" when talking to Yorick. Deciding to quickly change the topic Allister went with a question of his own
"Yorick, what the hell are you wearing?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Classroom

Chapter Two: Part Seven

Satomi felt her cheeks burning up. This was for many reasons, including the admittedly skimpy swimsuit, Yorick asking her about underwear, and multiple guys from her class arriving. She could catch stares out of the corner of her eye! This is sooooooooo embarrassing! She seemed to shrink away and leaned against one of the chain-link fence segments surrounding the pool. She was thankful when someone else had answered Yorick's awkward question. It wasn't helping her in this situation, though. She was surrounded by a class the seemed to be in favor of males in a boy-girl ratio, and all in all she didn't want to swim in the first place.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Pool

"The difference is mostly in the material and in the stigmas surrounding underwear." Yorick's question was answered but not by Satomi. He was glad to see that Allister was here but none of his other friends had arrived yet. Yorick thought about what Allister said and looked at his swimsuit which was shorts and a jacket. The other male students were both wearing similar shorts but without the jacket. The first of two things Yorick did was touch Allister's shorts to see if the material was indeed different. Once he had confirmed that it was, Yorick ran quickly to his bag in the changing room and took out his dictionary which he brought back to the pool to check.

stigma [stig-muh] noun
A mark of disgrace or infamy; a stain or reproach, as on one's reputation.

Disgrace...stain on one's reputation..."So does this mean wearing underwear is disgraceful? That it is bad?" This was confusing. Was underwear not a necessary article of clothing? Had he been lied to or was he missing something? He thought about this for a moment before Allister asked him another question.

"Yorick, what the hell are you wearing?"

Was there something wrong with him wearing his uniform? "This is my uniform. I did not have a swimsuit and Luthas would not let me wear his uniform to swimming class." He looked around once more and realized that he was the only male with a shirt (despite Allister wearing the jacket he still lacked a shirt himself). That was probably what he had been referring to so Yorick found a chair far enough from the pool and put his book down. He then proceeded to take off his uniform jacket and shirt. Although his boxer shorts would cover about as much as the swimsuit, he was not sure if underwear was bad or not yet so he kept his pants on. Once that was done he sat down to think of anything he owned using the same material as swimsuits he could use to improvise one.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin

"I'm not sick, I'm just here to check up on Cheryll." Gavin then turned his attention to Cheryll and said, "Sorry I couldn't walk you here, I was having...something of a crisis at the time." He looked the three of them over and then was shocked by a sudden sensation in his right shoulder. His eyes widened and he almost jumped, and then he noticed that a nurse was behind him and had injected him with a syringe.

"Wh-wh-wh-what are you doing?" He said, still shocked by the whole incident.

"Oh, you didn't come here for your painkillers?" she replied with her hand over her mouth. This made Gavin calm down, and he felt a little embarrassed. He'd completely forgotten about his painkillers, and if she hadn't done that, the pain probably would have come back with a vengeance. Gavin thanked the nurse and she departed.

"Well, guess I'd better get going as well. I have a lot to do before class gets out." He turned to leave and said, "Don't over-exert yourself, Cherry. You too, Frio." Then he turned to Elise and said with a smile, "Take care, Elise!" promptly exiting the infirmary and walking towards his dorm.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll nodded looking back at Gavin. "It's okay." she smiled. "class was interesting today." She grew worried when Gavin suddenly jumped his eyes wide when the Nurse suddenly injected something that she soon identified as painkillers into Gavin's shoulder. Gavin thanked the nurse and then said goodbye to them telling her and Frio not to over exert themselves. Turning to the other two students in the room Cheryll smiled shyly and stuttered out a goodbye before leaving quickly. Heading to her dorm room she put her history book and notes away deciding to get a book from the library to read.

Leaving her dorm room Cheryll entered the library and browsed through the bookshelves finding a book called "The Sunflower" by a human named Simon Wiesenthal. Sounds interesting she thought going to the librarian and checking out the book. Luckily with no talking required. Making her way to the pool next she spotted Satomi, as well as two boys she didn't know, and then finally spotting Allister and Yorick. "Hi" she said softly walking over to were Yorick was sitting.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

ゆりあ

"Alright, go ahead and give this to your teacher," the nurse told him as another dealed with Frio, handing Yuria a slip of paper describing the fact that he'd freeze most of the pool if he got in. "You should be fine."

"Thank you."

"Just don't fall in, or this place is gonna be packed. We already have Mr. 'I Forgot to Eat.'"

"I'll try my best," he assured her, leaving to the pool area with his bag. His mother told him she'd left the things he needed in his locker, but…

Mother said:
Ryouta picked it out. He said you probably didn't want something too revealing.

Yuria pulled out the little bag in his locker and took a look at the swimsuit inside. At least the design was universal — scarlet flowers on a cherry blossom pink background with white frills. It must have been a set.

When he put it on, he came out with the bikini top showing off what little chest he had to offer, frills sitting at the breast. The slightly more modest bottoms were covered twice over (along with his right leg) by an included sarong, which was tied off at the left side of his waist and had a row of frills running along the bottom. All he'd need now is a sunhat and he'd look like he was ready to go to the beach.

Yuria handed the nurse's note to Higoroshi, apologizing for not being able to join the class in their activities, and retrieved a book from his bag to read. Before he got into it, though, he recognized Satomi trying to hide by the fence.

「大丈夫ですか?」

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Classroom

Chapter Two: Part Eight

"大丈夫ですか?"

Satomi looked up to see Yuria, though her expression shone nothing but displeasure in her current situation. "なに?" She asked, though she figured it was probably pointless to hide her blatant emotion, like hiding behind glass. "私の水着は、露出度の高いです、" Satomi pouted, "少年たちのすべてが私を見つめている。" She blushed and shook her head, still attempting to hide some of her skin with her arms crossed. "それは恥ずかしいです..." She sighed. "私はどちらか水泳好きではない..."

Back