• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats a girl gotta do?

Pokemon Worshiper

POKEMON > GOD
Years
So I'm like new here, and wanted to just say HI and all.
So where are the cool places to go in here?
Whats a girl gotta do to fit in and get some "friends pms"?

:14: :14: :14:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Ummm... Welcome? This whole forum is pretty cool so It is hard to answer your question. Have fun!

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Porygon

Banned
Years
Mwar, PM people and talk with them if ya want friends, or just post well ^_^

I *generally* like everyone, so, if ya need a friend I'd be happy to chat ^_^
Mwar, the fact that I've had to empty my PM box more times than I can count may be evidence of this XD

Oh, and welcome, mwar! I'm Porygon, the Charizard-obsessed insane mwarsayer! Mwar!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
Hello there! Welcome to the community! ^_^ My, so good to see such a Pok?fanatic. O.o; Anyways, have fun, and if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask! :3

Lucid

Just PM people, you'll make friends easily. Welcome to PC, read and obay the rules, and have fun, if you have any questions, just ask. ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Hello~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. X3 My name ish Karli. Please follow the rules, and have fun! ;D

Oh yes...and if you want to receive some 'friends PMs', the first thing ya gotta do is...get some friends. :33 Everyone here are pretty friendly, so you shouldnt have a problem with that. ^^ And to fit in...all you have to do is like Pokemon and stuff like that. X3 Good luck~!

~Karli

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Pokemon Worshiper said:

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome to PC.
I hope you'll have a lot of fun.
Try to find many new friends and enjoy your time :)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Pokemon Worshiper said:

Welcome to PC and have a great time here. Follow teh rules, read the FAQ and I'm sure you will make friends here soon.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Welcome to PC! ^^ I'm Kelsey, hewwo hewwo hewwo! X3 If it's friends you wnt, just be yourself, have fun, and...have fun! XD PM me if you ever need help, see ya a round! ^.~

~Kelsey

Back