• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
He's a she, but she crossdresses as a he to pay off a debt.

Also, just a tip, don't judge a game by its cover. I'm not so against the fact that you don't like GTA, that's fine with me, saying that you hate a game that you've never played before isn't a good idea. The concept is pretty open ended, "Go anywhere and do what you want", and if you don't like the idea of that, that's fine- but try it first, it's never, ever a good idea to just go around not liking games if you don't even know what they're like.

On another note, why is it that you have Hobohodo/AJ Phoenix in your avatar if Lawyer Phoenix is your favorite?

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Because Hobo-Nick's a super close second, and even though I like Lawyer!Phoenix more, it's the AJ!Era I'm more curious about. Plus, when RPing, Hobo!Phoenix is WAY more fun.

It isn't that I judge it by its cover. I mean, I'm a brony for Celestia's sake! But I've been told many things about it. But with crime and s-ual content and bad endings along with badgood endings, it ain't my flights of pegasi. If I want free-roaming, I'll play Assassin's Creed, a far less bloody, very little s*x franchise. Besides, I'm not even ALLOWED to play it.

So... what's she from?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Too many least favorites to count but the side character from the beginning of Turok comes to mind along with Toby from Catherine.

^What got you into Phoenix Wright?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I tend to prefer the female based themes more because plainly put they just look better to me tbh.

^What's your favorite kind of ice cream?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My favorite Owl City song is Galaxies.

This may be too late to revive this thread. Should just make a new one.

Hikari10 what's your favorite color?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Totally forgot any questions that were directed towards me lol.

Mentalli, what's the most annoying song you've ever heard before and why?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Sure why not, I kinda wanted an excuse to use Chikorita again anyways lol. I guess my team's gonna be Meganium, Vaporeon, Fearow, Togekiss, Hitmonlee/Chan, and Dragonite then lol.

Umbreon-San, you ever play GTA 4 before?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
If you think about it, that's actually not a bad team for free Pokemon you get.

Yes, I actually own it for the PS3 and 360 but 360 has RROD.

Why Hitmonchan/Lee? I think someone gives you a Tyrogue so why not get a Hitmontop?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I dunno I tried Hitmontop before but the coverage moves that Hitmonchan gets sounds almost too good to pass up tbh.

What did you like the most about San Andreas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back