• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DD's Sprite Shop~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
Thanks for the sphinx, and do you think you can make an avatar of me as a psycic/steel-electric/ghost type gym leader, with a steel/psychic/grass-ghost pokemon at my side? It would be really nice. P.S. I also need a cute little legendary pokemon, as every region has one, and I want one unique to my region, a ghost one would be nice.
Base Trainer Sprite:

Spr_BW_Grimsley.png

Edit:The cute pokemon also should be an ice type.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Would you please make me a clay pot pokemon :D with two yellow eyes and stuby arms and legs, also make it look kind of angry with fire coming from the top and some steem like that with a shadow head coming out from the pot and ending at the start of the lid. this is probably very vague e_e. Sorry xD

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
UPDATE: I'm sorry to anyone whose been waiting for me to finish their request. My laptop (with all my pixel art) broke down and only recently did I earn enough money to buy a new laptop.

As soon as I'm done setting it up, I'll go back to work on the backlog of requests.

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Nice shop! I would like a fusion of Registeel's arms on the body of Haxorus (Torso, legs, and tail), and the head of Salamance, with Dragonite's wings, using the colors of Regirock. I bet this is too much to ask for, but...

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Can I get a fusion of gardenia and Whitney. Meaning a Whitney that looks like a grass trainer. like with a shaymin flower in her hair. thanks in advance.

navykidd2002

Pokemon Creepypasta Fanatic
Years
Hope this is not too much to ask. Fusion of Shedinja and Accelgor, with the pallete of Darkrai. Thanks! Oh and by the way, sweet shop. :D

dragonfly_dust

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Well other than waiting for Gigal1's reply, I have finished every other request! WOOT!

If you have a request, feel free to ask now~! My schedule is open!

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
I'm back! I have another request to ask of you. I have a villainous organization and I need a trainer sprite of the leader, Fuego:
attachment.php

The base sprite is Winona:
WinonaB2W2sprite.png

Thanks!

JSJ

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Could you make me a fusion from zapdos moltres and articuno?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Can I please have a Pikachu fused with Pancham and can I have a trainer sprite of Ness from Earthbound.
Thankyou in Advance

Ness:
Ness%28Clear%29.png

Base Sprite:
hgss___youngster_sprite__by_xxxsnow-d3i1h55.png
Spr_RS_Youngster.png

Last edited:
Years
Hey can I have a trainer sprite based off of this:

Kyle Marx is about 5 foot 6 with a scrawny build. He has hazel eyes and a sharp face as well as midnight black hair. His hair is almost a buzz cut but has a little bit of length. His favorite colors to wear are black and white. He prefers to wear clothes that fit him perfectly. Such as his black undershirt, which is a bit snug, and his white wind breaker with no hood.

Base Sprite: Gold from heartgold soulsiver (if possible)

Please do this for me. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
Cool sprites. I'd like to request a Tauros with a somewhat bulkier build, and a design like the Lapras in your Recolored/Patterned examples, but gold instead of black. Take your time, and thank you in advance.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
Last edited:

dragonfly_dust

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Just wanted to tell you all I'm still alive~! Please keep in mind that I have a full time job now so long waits are inevitable. Please be patient with me.

THANK YOU~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back