• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Pearil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
"Now, Ven, use your vine whip to lasso that pokemon thief! Don't give him a chance to recover!" It might be mean, but I kind of wished one of those attacks had actually hit the jerk.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
OOC: i'm sorry i have being playing gunbound

IC: so much resistance the inpacks of the pokemons attacks were damaging the machine,knocking me off balance quickly i withdrew three pokeballs
" GO Dragonair,Togetic,Umbreon destroy the pests "
with that dragonair released a hydro pump aginst the typhlosion
Togetic flamethrower aginst venasaur
and umbreon attacked with counter for the onix
As i regained my balance i sent out one more pokemon
"Sparky, electricute the vaporeon "
" Surrender now,or prepare to be destroyed"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
"Look out, Ven! Use protect, then use razorleaf on that Raichu!" as Ven protects hisself from the flamethrower attack, then sends razor leaf at the Raichu, I reach for my pokeballs. I don't feel I have to just use one, since this battle is for real, not a friendly one. "Nairy, use dragonbreath on that other dragonair! Golem, use vital throw against the umbreon. Crobat, bite togetic. Magnemite, sonicboom on dragonair."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
typhlosion gets knocked back but hardly is scratched."return.""he returns.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
"Onix, harden!" shouted Hazard as he laugh while Onix cast itself in Harden. "The Counter will not faint my Onix because it's rock type are kinda harder than psychic." Hazard was thinking. "Hmm..." then he got somthing. "Guys! Take out all your pokemon and use the powerful move of your Pokemon to destory that machine for once and all. I don't know what that machine do but I think it's an only way to stop this! Right guys?" He waited for replied.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
OOC: Don't forget he doesn't have ordinary Pokeballs. They're called DarkBalls and they instantly raise a Pokemon to the highest level and turn them evil. Here's a pic. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/dark.gif

IC: Alana watched the battle. Celebi shivered in her arms. The small Pokemon whimpered. "I don't have time for this." She muttered. "Celebi's in trouble. If we can't get back to Diana's then we'll go to the Lake of Life." She opened her Pokeball and returned Vaporeon. She walked up to the boy she had been traveling with and muttered, "Hold him off as long as you can. I have to help Celebi." She turned and ran back into the forest.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
I see the girl run off. The little pokemon in her arms looked sick. She must be trying to get help for it. Well, if that's the case, I'll help her by holding it off with the boy. I hear the boy w/ the onix yell something about destroying the machine. Besides being a strange transportation device, I doubt there's anything special about it, but destroying it so the guy can't go after the girl is a good idea. I thought of using earthquake against it, but, that might effect everyone else too. "Golem, use vital throw on that machine! Nairy, hyperbeam on the dragonair. Crobat, confuse ray on umbrion. Magnemite, thunder dragonair. Ven, try lassoing that guy again with vinewhip!"

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
"Wait, little girl! Take my Onix to guide you there." Hazard shouts to the girl with the little pokemon, running to the forest. He look at Onix. "Onix, help the little girl by riding her to the Lake of Life." Onix roar as it moved to the little and move it head down so the little girl want to climb on it. "Be careful, Onix and protect the girl!" Hazard replied as Onix nodded to his master. "Right come out guys!" He threw all his pokemon and out came Snolax, Scizor, Sentret and Hoothoot from the pokeball. "Snolax, use Hyberbeam on Dragonair! Scizor, use Metal Claw on that machine! Sentret, use Slam and Hoothoot, use Peck on Umbreon and..." He moves his head to Eevee. "Eevee...be brave. Use Take Down on Togetic! GO!" Eevee jumps off Hazard's shoulder and Take Down on Togetic as the rest of his pokemon take attack!

Alana

Years
Alana looked back at Onix. She was not happy at being called a little girl but didn't say anything. "I think it would be best to travel on foot for Celebi's sake. Just make sure the others hold off that guy." She nodded at Iron Mask and kept running. She didn't want to joslte the little Pokemon so she was trying to keep her pace smooth. Soon the noise of the battle was muffled and she was deep in the forest. A fog began to settle in. It became so thick you could barely see your hand in front of your face. Alana stopped and looked around. "What's that?" A large Pokemon was coming towards her. "It's Ursaring. And that's Teddiursa. What do they want?" Ursaring adn Teddiursa beckoned then turned adn started slowly walking. "They want me to follow." She looked down at Celebi then nodded and followed the two bear Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i release Typhlosion, Charizard, Flareon (flare), Vulpix and Houndoom."every come on out. use flame thrower and houndoom use shadow ball!"they all use their attacks and the machine heats up.after a few minutes.i tell my pokemon to return."every one return!"i then race off to look for alana and to help her.i go into the forest and into the fog."vulpix use ember."the fox lights up the fog and i follw three sets of foot prints.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Though it was rather patronizing for the one guy to call the one who ran off 'little girl' it was a nice gesture to send Onix to help her. Concentrating w/ the work at hand, I see Golem's vital throw made two legs of the machine fall off. Ven finally got the weirdo lassoed. "Ven, throw that man as far as you can. Nairy, use hyperbeam on the motor of that machine." I say pointing exactly where the motor is. Nairy's hyper beam hits the motor and it explodes.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
OOC: *cough*powerplaying*cough*

Alana continued to follow Usaring adn Teddiursa deeper and deeper into the forest. Another shape formed in the thick fog and alnaa made out the shape of the deer Pokemon Stantler. It nodded to the bear Pokemon who nodded back and stopped aside. Stantler nodded to Alana and began walking. "Thank you." She said quietly to her departing guides then followed Stantler. "I hope the others are alright."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: I'm sorry, didn't mean to powerplay. I thought that was somehow how the story went kind of...the bad guy got beat temporarily then he showed back up. Do you want me to change it?

Alana

Years
OOC: Yes please. There's a link to a site where you can read up on the movie. If you haven't seen it you should read it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i walk along and see an usaring and teddiursa. i walk past them and they growl slightly i quicken my pace and see alana in the distence.i run and catch up."alana!wait!"

Alana

Years
Alana turned and spotted the boy running towards her. "Hi." Stantler snorted and pawed the ground with narrowed eyes. "Don't worry. He's on our side." Stantler nodded then turned and kept walking. Alana looked sideways at he boy. "Um sorry but I don't know your name. I'm Alana but I think you already know that."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: Ok, I changed it. Is that better? I'll wait to post until we see what Why whynaut posts next...unless he takes to long, then I'll post anyway (w/o powerplaying ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i smile and put my hand forward in a fist for the deer pokemon to sniff."my names flare. i have a rough past. i dont really like talking about it."

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
OOC: um how can i go blasting off if im not in the machine
has venasaur thrown me yet cause i can not do anything

IC: "togetic, dragonair fire blast "
" Sparky, umbreon earthquake " i shouted as one of the brats venasaur grabbed me grabing another darkball from my pocket " Go Tyranus, sandstorm "

out of the ball pops a larvitar with dark marking down the length of its body
as it appears it starts a sandstorm attack
these brats are getting on my nerves, i thought to my self

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: I edited that post last night! It doesn't read that way anymore. Again, I'm sorry for the powerplay.
One point about the post i'm making here...when I say slam, it's not the attack. Also, I need to know which pokemon you're aiming your attacks against--except for earthquake which affects all the pokemon, including yours by the way, if we're going by double team rules.

IC: Before Ven throws the man, I say as the ground starts shaking wildly and I fall, "Wait Ven, just slam him against a tree again and again so he can't call out anymore commands!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back