• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [Pkmn Em Hack]Pokemon Eissturm (Icestorm)

What do you think about this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yay finally a script for day and night! This is so impressive, can't wait to play the demo.
Hello, 8th Wonder™, the Day and Night System is not a script. It is a type of system that changes the palettes of your choice using the Clock Feature in Ruby/Emerald. Although, there are other ways, which Tutti might know how.

I'm also glad that you are back, Tutti. I signed up for that "newsletter" thing just so I know how it's going. I'm very curious about this hack and how it is going to be made. This is one of the most impressive hacks that I have seen.

So, good luck, and keep up the good work.

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
Years
Sehr gut tutti! Ich bin sicher, es würde viele freuen, wenn du eine kleine demo releasest, wo man tag und nacht ausprobieren kann.
Very good tutti! I'm sure, a lot will be happy, if you release a demo, wher you can try out the day and night thing.

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
Years
Isn't Emerald an unstable ROM to hack, just like Sapphire? (Not that I mind, just asking). The maps look exactly like G/S/C's ones, good job Tutti.

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
Years
Quote Esmas:Hello, 8th Wonder™, the Day and Night System is not a script. It is a type of system that changes the palettes of your choice using the Clock Feature in Ruby/Emerald. Although, there are other ways, which Tutti might know how.

jeez, i didn't know that it could work like that!

clixier

"Pokemon Aquaragon Creator"
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2010
w00t..day-night!...maybe i can catch some night pokemons!..lol..jk
there will be a good future to this hack..

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Update 07.07.2008

Hey,

many of you will think that I got crazy, but it's like it is.
Today, on 7th of July 2008, I officially cancel my Project called "Pokemon IceStorm". How comes? Well... due to the fact that I more and more missed to keep in touch with Romhacking. Well, I know that it sounds strange, but thats directly related to the great weather we're having at the moment in good old Germany.
I just don't feel like spending hours and hours in front of my computer instead of swimming and playing with the hot chicas. =D
If I ever continue on IceStorm can't be currently said.
I'll stay connected to the romhacking scene via ICQ, MSN or PM.

greetz
Tutti

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Really sad to see Tutti, your hack was up on my list of games I want to play.

Ah well, you have your reasons, and life is more important than any game.

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
SINCE it is a very sad oir this for which this hack really was looking a great future, but good the social life is a good option xD.

Luck in what you propose yourself is necessary to do.

====>.::KODER::.<====

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
Like I said in romhackersworld: There's more important in life than just sitting in front of the computer and hacking pokemon games.
It's sad, but yeah...
Have fun in your reallife, good luck ^^ (first time I wish someone good luck in reallife instead in making a hack ^^)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Alright, sorry to hear that you wont be continuing this project, it's a bit sad, since this one had something cool in it. But... We cannot do anything about it, you want your life, go and enjoy it.
We'll be here, just in case you decide to come back ;)

Good luck with everything! Bye Eissturm, bye day/night hack!

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Aw man... I had the most expectations for this hack. It seems only zel is left now. May I suggest you release what you have done so we can experience the wonderful features you've pulled off.
-Steve Jobs

Gerri Shin

  
Years
It's been a while since I've posted back here in the Hacks showcase, but I must say that I was alwas hoping to see this finished, this hack was one of the most promising in my eyes. I understand your reasons and wish you a great time, but hopefully when the weather turns you will come back to this.

Here's wishing you good fortune with the Chicas! =D
Gerri

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well all good things must come to an end. But not like this. But i kinda understand. I mean if i lived in germany and had warm beaches for once and the nice tall blondies are in bikinis i would quit hackig as well.Oh well i guess bol in life.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
As I do understand nice weather is something you want to be in. Why don't you hack at night or on Rainy Days? That's what I do.

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
@all
Thank you
It was really hard to to that...
I spent more than 2 years od my life on that hack...

@Apple Inc.
I have other things to to than always Romhacking...
But as i said, i don't know what will be in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back