• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Rukario is Lucario. It's just Lucario's name in Japanese, but it's the same pokemon.

Time for another question:
Let's say we live in a world of pokemon, and all pokemon were real. What would you do? Would you battle trainers for the glory of being the best trainer ever? Would you just kick back and relax with your pokemon? Would you become a Pokemon Ranger instead and have pokemon help others and the world? etc
I would probably do a mix of things but the one thing I would be would probably be a Pokemon Ranger. Since I could befriend pokemon, I could use that as a tactical advantage in battles or for my own personal gain such as help carrying things around from place to place or traveling places faster when I can't go anywhere. I would relax a lot too with my pokemon, and I would be watching my friends have friendly battles every now and then.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Let's say we live in a world of pokemon, and all pokemon were real. What would you do? Would you battle trainers for the glory of being the best trainer ever? Would you just kick back and relax with your pokemon? Would you become a Pokemon Ranger instead and have pokemon help others and the world? etc
If I have my favorite pokemon with me, I would just kick back and relax, & I guess I would battle some trainers

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years

id relax w/ my pkmn, play some games w/ em, pobably battle some and save some others aswell ^_^ of corse the battleing wuld b training fer helping others

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
Years
I would engage in a few battles and whatnot, and kick back and relax with them at times. Hang out with friends and trade, and battle against them. XD

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Just to let everyone know, I will be updating the main post either today or in the next 1-2 days with some user created drawings and pictures. If you want to contribute, feel free to post here or send me a PM with the picture and i'll post it when I have the time. Though, be sure that if it is your drawing to have your signature somewhere in it so that you can get the credit for it! (and so that no one plagiarizes)

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
If I was in the Pokemon world? Well, if I was with my favorite Pokemon, I'd probably kick back and relax. Though it's sort of hard to relax if I was with my favorite Pokemon, considering my fav's Dialga. Dialga is not a relaxed Pokemon, that's all I can say. Anyway, after playing through White and listening to N a bit, I don't actually like battling as much as I used to. So I'd probably just hang out with my Pokemon, and not battle them, unless I have to.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I've been busy lately and I will post the drawings and pictures in the next two days or so. Also, heres another question to keep up activity a little...
Have you or are you going to purchase/obtain a 3DS?
I got mine today. It's interesting and I got the Aqua Blue color. I still want the NGP instead though but whatever. :)

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
No, I'm not getting it. First of all, it's way too expensive. And second of all, I don't need all the new features it has. I won't use the camera, the 3D will just make me sick, and I don't care if it has a larger screen. Also, it doesn't have a Gameboy Advance slot, and since I have a lot of Gameboy Advance games, my regular DS will work just fine for me.

If the next Pokemon game is only for 3DS, I wil scream and sit here swearing at Nintendo for half an hour.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
No, I'm not getting it. First of all, it's way too expensive. And second of all, I don't need all the new features it has. I won't use the camera, the 3D will just make me sick, and I don't care if it has a larger screen. Also, it doesn't have a Gameboy Advance slot, and since I have a lot of Gameboy Advance games, my regular DS will work just fine for me.

If the next Pokemon game is only for 3DS, I wil scream and sit here swearing at Nintendo for half an hour.
That seems a little extreme. xD By the way, you guys can post questions or topics too! I have always been the one asking the questions and if you have any good topics to chat about, feel free to post it!

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years

A little too much extreme here, calm down a bit. And what I heard, there might a possiblilty a next Pokemon Gen for 3DS and as well for the Wii.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Battles in 3D or at least without 2D graphics such as Battle Revolution did, would be great for a new 3DS or Wii game. It also gives nintendo a chance to try different battle mechanics or to change things around a little to keep things fresh.

If you could design your own pokemon game with the help of nintendo and/or other companies, what would your game be like? What console would it be on? etc.

I would create a pokemon game (that is not another Battle Revolution game) where you create your own character and can buy/unlock more outfits to choose from and you battle gym leaders for badges and what not like a traditional pokemon game except with 3D graphics and effects during battles and walking around the world. It would be on a 3DS and a Wii, and you would be able to transfer your pokemon back and fourth between systems as long as your trainer and system IDs match, that way your not taking other people's pokemon. Also, you will be able to transfer pokemon from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum to Black/White and once you do, your games profile will be synced with your other games so that no one else can use them.
For online play and multi battles, you can battle other trainers as usual and there are still battle towers to have different and fun battles, but the only new thing will be ranks. Depending on how many people you battled, how many times you won, and what rank the person you battled, your rank will go up. Having a higher rank allows you to buy rank only items for your house or your pokemon.
Other things that would be included will be the ability to own your own player house, that you can customize yourself from tons of endless options and over hundreds of different furniture types and lots of different places you can own them at. You could also enter someone elses house through wi-fi or wireless communications. Underground will also be availiable, and it is improved and you can play minigames and do even more things than before. The last thing that would also be in the game will be the pokemon contests. It's the usual thing, only with the exception of you being able to have more options to choose from when dressing up your pokemon with more items and backgrounds than before, and playing online instead of only through one player or wireless communications.

Sorry if this is a long post, I had much to write about. :)

Refer to my post below for the new question please.

Last edited:

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
Hmm, never put to much thought into it myself, but my own Pokémon game would kind of be a cross between PMD and the original series. Not sure how that would work out exactly, but I would think in battles, it would have to be like Final Fantasy with the Real-Time Battle Mechanics. I'd say it would be on two consoles, the Wii and DS.

What I mean by a cross between PMD and the series that started it all is this: You as a human, come across three mysterious stones with the Professor of some region. You and him are attacked suddenly by a gang of crooks wanting them for themselves. You decide to pick one up as the stones are deemed as important, and upon touching either one, your body shapeshifts into one of a Pkmn Starter. You then take out the crooks singlehandedly in an RTS Battle, and shapeshift back.

The Professor then realizes the stones' potential, and decides to take the rest with him while leaving the one you grabbed with you. He then decides on giving you a Pokémon Partner to travel with you to keep you company and grow into friends.

There would even be an option to change your attire slightly. Adding and removing armor, accessories, etc would influence your character's and partners' appearances like in the Elder Scrolls, all while affecting your stats.

When going online with Wi-Fi, you could chat with others, battle them, and even trade items. Also while online, you would be able help others in missions simultaneously, all while advancing the story.

After beating the main story, there would be some special sidequests you could do, including going into a distorted reality that decides to threaten your world, and stopping it from spreading.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
Years
Notice
Hey guys, it's cool that you have side topics, but let's not lose focus on the purpose of this fan club right here. If you're not talking about anything related to the club in your posts, then they will end up being deleted. Further actions will result in an infraction. So, let's steer this club back to its primary focus please.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Sorry about that. That's my fault for not paying attention. Anyways, lets just start up with a different question related to Lucario and Riolu then and any future questions should now relate to them in some way.

Do you own anything that has Lucario or Riolu in it? (Such as shirts, cards, plushies, etc)
I do, I have three (yes three) Riolu plushies, a couple of Lucario and Riolu pokemon cards, a Lucario skinned DS lite, three shirts with Lucario on it, the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew movie, and more. Listing all of them would take too long to type so i'll leave it shortened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back